BarcelonA

137 posts, 7 pages, 33,625 views

#1 • • Anonymous Guest
After seing a little bit of the finnish clubbing scene, I recomend you all to visit my city!!!!!!!!!
Plenty of clubs....................
Moog, Nan, Row, Discotheque, La Terrazza, Zuluclub, Cyberian, insomnia, Apolo, Salsitas, Matinee, etc...
And just 3 hours in car from Barcelona there is FLORIDA135, the Club-Village!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saludos a todas y a todos!!!!!!!
#2 • • yana Guest
trust this guy smile.gif
the best city in europe

kurr
meowth.gif
#3 • • Jr Guest

Originally posted by falko:
After seing a little bit of the finnish clubbing scene, I recomend you all to visit my city!!!!!!!!!
Moog, Nan, Row, Discotheque, La Terrazza, Zuluclub, Cyberian, insomnia, Apolo, Salsitas, Matinee, etc...
And just 3 hours in car from Barcelona there is FLORIDA135, the Club-Village!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To that list I would like to add only Museu de la Sagrada Família where they played Kraftwerk's Spacelab during demonstration of the building project. And I think that it is an exeptionally good choice.. 06.gif
#4 • • Anonymous Guest

Are these all clubs open in the midlle of the week? 25.gif 25.gif
#5 • • Anonymous Guest
Not all of these clubs are open on the middle of the week, Moog is open every night, Row also, and others, so you can aprty whatever day of the week you want.
#6 • • Anonymous Guest

forgot KGB Club,
and if I forgot I LOVE this city :-))))
#7 • • yana Guest
me too 13.gif
#8 • • Genepool Guest
and me 09.gif
#9 • • Anonymous Guest
It`s THE best !!! 13.gif 13.gif 13.gif 09.gif 13.gif
#10 • • Anonymous Guest
Seems like everybody loves this city....
but if everybody loves this city, why comes that I have so few people in Barcelona to practise my finnish?!?!?!?!?!
;-)
#11 • • Zapa Guest

but if everybody loves this city, why comes that I have so few people in Barcelona to practise my finnish?!?!?!?!?!
;-)

Here is a advice how you can get to know Finnish people:
Next summer when you're wandering in La Rambla, best way to attract Finnish people is to start shouting "ilmaista kaljaa, lapin kultaa!". In a moment or two you should be surrounded
by Finns with slobbery mouths

06.gif

I visited BCN last year, La Terrazza was nice one - Moog a bit too small>>packed..
#12 • • Anonymous Guest
GOOD ADVICE, hahahaha
MOOG is my favourite place, I know it's small, but I love the music there and the people.
#13 • • yana Guest

;-)

hey! i didn't see you there last summer to practise my spanish either!
#14 • • yana Guest

Originally posted by Zapa:

I visited BCN last year, La Terrazza was nice one - Moog a bit too small>>packed..

la terrrazza roolz smile.gif
#15 • • Anonymous Guest

Originally posted by yana:
trust this guy smile.gif
the best city in europe

Sorry!
Solamente algunos cientos kilòmetros al oeste!

I prefer/recommend MadriD

18.gif
#16 • • yana Guest

Originally posted by Hijo:

wow i understood that smile.gif
#17 • • Genepool Guest
no comprendo, una cerveza 05.gif
#18 • • yana Guest
por favor perään niin oot kohtelias smile.gif

entropy_9900cc.gif

[This message has been edited by yana (edited 01 February 2001).]
#19 • • Anonymous Guest

Originally posted by Hijo:
Sorry!

I prefer/recommend MadriD

18.gif

UUUF, Sorry Hijo, but I don't like Madrid at all. Mostly becayse it's the big enemy, you know...???
But party is really nice there?
You don't have those bitch security-guys, who don't let you in with your skateshoes...

[This message has been edited by falko (edited 01 February 2001).]
#20 • • Anonymous Guest

Originally posted by petraxx:
no comprendo, una cerveza 05.gif

que sean dos!!!!!!!