1 post, 1 page, 1,136 views

villelope

#1 • • villelope Lope of Lope & Kantola
exhibitioncentury290.jpg

Exhibition Century mixed By Tasadi
Lost Language
Lostcdlp010
Release date: 12th April 2010

Here at Lost Language towers it is all things TEN. Ten years since we began, our tenth CD album release and our soon to be released 100th landmark release (OK, that’s ten by ten but you get the idea). After taking time off from the Exhibition series for a year or two, what better time to recap. Think it of it as a best-of the first ten years. Dallas trance master Tasadi has more than ably assisted in putting this package together. He provides a mix of our top tunes for CD1 and some new variations on classics for CD2.

And so onto the tunes; proceedings open up with James Holdens mix of Into The Dawn, our best seller in the early years and a dose of good luck to catch a spark of that Holden originality early on. Next up is the Tiesto ISOS5 featured ‘Irony’ by Swedish genius Ozgur Can. ‘Eclipse’ by Little Wonder is one of the first examples of the famous melodic prog sound that dominated productions from 2004-2006. We also include their driving mix of Hooj classic Space Manouevres – Stage One. Talking of which, the Andy Moor powered production of ‘Twelve’ features here as done the smash from 2005 ‘ The World Doesn’t Know’ as does his masterwork ‘My World’.

It was hard to pick a Probspot track for the comp but in the end we went for the dancefloor friendly version of ‘Blows My Mind’ (the vocal in this went on to become the bedrock of the Paul van Dyk track Another Sunday). The Tiesto featured Leama and Moor ‘Everything Matters’ and his own mix of Eugina by Salt Tank also get a look in. Solarstone has always been a big part of the label and of course we include Seven Cities (the AVB big single mix) and the long time coming follow up Solarcoaster. To round things off we include new tracks by Prospekt and mixes by Chad Cisneros (one half of Tritonal) and our most recent big smasher the Breakfast mix of ‘Peace’ CD2 features some 2010 perspective on past hits.

Tasadi is the ring master as he and his production swat team members tackle some past hits. The man himself adds his slick, tight, progressive trance grooves to Twelve, My World and Seven Cities. Amongst the other gems; German Michael Badal re-energises ‘Everything Matters’, Noosh goes slamming electro trance on ‘8th Wonder’. Ville Lope presents his old school trance rolling bass take on ‘Feelings’ and Arc gives his digital crunch onto ‘Irony’. Nardone and Garelli give us a new spin on ‘Second Sun’ and J-Soul blows our minds with his version of the Probspot monster. See you in another ten years. The Lost Language crew.

Tasadi - Exhibition Century

CD1 PAST
1. Accadia - Into The Dawn (James Holden Remix)
2. Ozgur Can - Irony
3. Little Wonder - Eclipse (Leama & Moor Remix)
4. Luminary - My World (Andy Moor Remix)
5. Tilt - Twelve (Dousk Remix)
6. Probspot - Blows My Mind (Probspot Dub Mix)
7. Space Manoeuvres - Stage One (Leama & Moor Remix)
8. Tilt - The World Doesn't Know
9. Leama & Moor - Everything Matters (Matthew Dekay Remix)
10. Salt Tank - Eugina (Tiesto Remix)
11. Solarstone - Seven Cities (Armin Van Buuren Remix)
12. Solarstone - Solarcoaster (Midway Remix)
13. Midway - Monkey Forest (Cultivate Remix)
14. Origin - Wide Eyed Angel (Chad Cisneros Remix)
15. Prospekt - Electrofly (Nitrous Oxide Remix)
16. Saints & Sinners - Peace (Breakfast Remix)

CD2 PRESENT
1. Tilt - Electronic Poledancer (Static Flux Ambient Mix)
2. Space Manoeuvres - Octobot (Toby Emerson Cohagen Remix)
3. 8 Wonders - 8th Wonder (Noosh Remix)
4. Tilt - Angry Skies (Tilt Re-Activation Mix)
5. Probspot - Blows My Mind (J-Soul Remix)
6. Tilt - Twelve (Tasadi Remix)
7. Mike Shiver - Feelings (Ville Lope Remix)
8. Lustral - Everytime (Glenn Morrision & Bruce Aisher Remix)
9. Ozgur Can - Irony (Arc Remix)
10. Lustral - Broken (Dousk Remix)
11. Tilt - The World Doesn't Know (PROFF Remix)
12. Luminary - My World (Tasadi & Cressida Remix)
13. Solarstone - Seven Cities (Tasadi & Cressida Remix)
14. Leama & Moor - Everything Matters (Michael Badal Remix)
15. Sonorous - Second Sun (Alex Garelli & Anthony Nardone Remix)