The House special 13.2.2010 @ Helsinki

27 posts, 2 pages, 5,521 views

Silphid

#21 • • Silphid
Oli kyllä todella mukava ilta ja upea paikka!
Maukasta ruokaa sekä musiikkia.
Kiitos kaikille! :)

--
:)

Prime Number

#24 • • Prime Number UG-///
Kyllä, kyllä, pieniä lapsentauteja potee järjestelyt viellä mutta parempaan ja sujuvampaan pyritään koko ajan. Ajan kanssa tästä saadaan oikein hyvä.

Tubsin settejä en ole aiemmin kuullut ja täytyy sanoa että aijai, löyty se meikäläinenkin lattialta jorailemasta. Mastikin pisti aika rapsakkaa nannaa. Noh Nosteesta ei tarvinne edes erikseen mainita, sille on syynsä miksi mies on residentti.*hih*

Seuraavalla kerralla uidaankin sitten syvemmissä vesissä, siihen asti siis näkemiin.

http://klubitus.org/tapahtuma.php?id=18866

--
Repikää siitä

Katzcu

#25 • • Katzcu
Nämä kertonevat kaiken tarvittavan *plur* *sydän*

--
You are the air, that I breath...
You are the Earth beneath...
You are my, Destination...
*sydän*

SESSIONS2

#27 • • SESSIONS2 [ fotogeeninen sielukommuuni ]
SESSIONS2

Dinner AND a Show!

To be honest I was a bit skeptical at first when the idea was presented to me, but most of the time it tends to be a good idea to break away from the normalcy and go for something you haven't tried yet. This time it was house music in a party which starts with a dinner.

The bizarre concept worked nicely. The meal was so much better than I expected and dinner tends to taste better if I get good music on the side. Thank you for that!

People came in to the party in a way that first there were some and suddenly the dance floor was pumping. And due to this being a special evening I also broke away from the way I usually do things. Sorry DJs, only a few shots from you, but most from the party.

I might actually do this more often you know ;)

IMG_6442.jpg