RPLG002 Cid Inc - Cloudberries & Revolve EP - Replug OUT NOW !

1 post, 1 page, 1,126 views

Cid Inc

#1 • • Cid Inc
Replug returns with its second installment of attention catching tracks from DJ/ Producer, Cid Inc.
After the first release turning heads of many of the big players, Replug continues momentum with a two
track EP: Cloudberries and Revolve. Cloudberries, a beautiful and haunting track takes you to the
darkside of dreamland with its melodic vibes, while Revolve carries you on an uplifting journey with
its deep grooves and excelerating climaxes. Both tracks in severe, but lovely contrast.

RPLG002 Cid Inc – Cloudberries / Revolve EP

Release date 9th November

01. Cloudberries (Original Mix)
02. Revolve (Original Mix)

Get your copy:
https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/release/detail/201819/cloudberries_revolve_ep

Support/feedback:

John Digweed
“Cloudberries!”
Hernan Cattaneo
“Support on Cloudberries”
Armin Van Buuren
“Very Nice! “
Marcus Schultz
“Played Cloudberries on Global Dj Broadcast!”
Eddie Halliwell
“Cloudberries”
Dubfire
“Downloading Cloudberries“
Flash Brothers
“Cloudberries is very nice progressive track!.”
Matt Darey
“Cloudberries! “
Thomas Penton
“Again, another solid rider that just builds and builds. Wicked tunes!
Marcus Schossow
“Already have Cloudberries and supported it on Tone Diary Show “
Inkfish
“Two new great tracks aimed straight for the dance floor by Cid!!”
Eelke Kleijn
“Revolve is very good! “
Kosmas Epsilon
“As Aussies say: fully sick!! :D “
Dj Slater
“Great stuff! “
Progressive-world.at
“cloudberries is amazing!! atmospheric progressive at its best! revolve is also a stomper! nice! will
review this one!”
Luke Porter
“Love how Cloudberries just keeps building and building with that eerie wailing lead over the top of
everything. Revolve is a really tight groover too, compliments the A side perfectly. Huge second EP! “
Lank
“revolve sounds perfect for my sets! i love that slow and lazy building! thanks :)”
Giuseppe Cottone
“as one of my favourite producers, cid inc. is delivering two new wonderful tracks: dark & cold, just
the way i like it! a scandinavian chef d'oeuvre! well done! “
Big World
“nice release, will support both tracks “
Mathias Bradler
“Another bomb EP from my mate Cid Inc!!! I think Revolve is my pick here, or? I dont know! Will play
one of the tunes on Proton!”
Chloe Harris
“very good. i love revolve. its such a good tune. playing it a lot. “
Andy Newland
“awesome release, like the power and feel on cloudberries. Will play revolve earlier in the night as
well. Cid inc deliver again!!!”
Darin Epsilon
“Cid Inc shows off his musical range with two very different pieces. They each have their own place in
the night. Will play out, chart, support on the radio, etc. “
Mango
“great follow-up to the second release! awesome grooves! "revolve" is my pick here. “
Miss 9
“Nice package! Revolve is the one “
Jon Sinclair (Slytek)
“this will be huge for me - massive screaming prog anthem - Slytek are all over this! “
Kassey Voorn
“2 sick tunes! full support”
Arjun Vagale
“Cloudberries is solid mate .. BIG room madness”
Aaron Static
“Cid Inc is easily one of the best progressive artists around at the moment, and Cloudberries is a
perfect example of why.”
Jason Wohlstadter
“as always henri delviers good music , will play them out!”
Mitch Alexander
“Cloudberries is easily one of Cid Inc's best...drenched in cool atmosphere which should provide many
great dancefloor moments!”
Sonic Union
“Cid Inc delivers again! Superb release and a sure play from me!”
Tom Morgan
“Feeling Revolve, has an intensity to it I like. Will support. “
Dumbdan
“Cloudberries is sublime, will play on my radio show!”
Victor Hugo
“Only one thing to say: This is my kind of music... excelent stuff as always!!! “
Dpen
“Revolve is great, I will use it for sure to my next Radio show! Thanks”
Dibby Dougherty
“another quality release from Cid Inc, love both tracks especially Cloudberries, very slow chuggy and
driving track”
Jay Kaufman
“I honestly love Cid Inc.'s stuff and tracks like these are the reasons why. Fantastic tunes. He has
a modern take on progressive house that actually is innovating and captivating, instead of imitating
and masquerading as something else. Top bombing!”
Thomas Sagstad
“Cloudberries is a nice piece will play”
Sasha Le Monnier
“Cloudberries has a beautifull haunting feel...wicked! Revolve has nice sinister chords and chugs along
with ease! 2 very strong tracks again!”

Additional support from:
Alter Image, Derek Howell, Jacbri.com, Electrobios, Solarity, Onionz, Marc Henry, Hyline, Soliquid
Jim Star Dj Orion, Artego, Maku L, Sami S, Timo Juuti, Alec Arujo,Juha Nikumaa, Timmy & Tommy, James Warren, Arturo Hevia, Clint Maximus, Ritesh Gonslaves, Kristina Lalic, Rodskeez, Chris Drifter, Jokton, Kristoffer Ljungberg, Peter McGill, Eryo, LLavoe