Beatport
Dance-Tunes
Dj Download
Juno
Track It Down
-

*Reactions

Dimitri Kechagias
At the finity headquarters certainly you have the ear to discover trancers that can make you feel satisfied on the dancefloor. The amazing original that you know that its going to be an instant crowd pleaser is supported by top 3 mixes. 1st best Jussi fantastic mix. much more energetic with melodie to remember. 2nd best the allende mix. deep progressive trance with warmth that is very full of sounds and not a naked and empty beat. 3rd best Anton does what he knows best to deliver the goods in a deep but still very energetic form. Will be radio supported.

T.O.M.
”Original”, Nice Warm Melody!!! Full Support!

Airillusions
I love the theme in the original mix, and the Allende remix is also really nice.

Matt Darey
Huge mix from Jussi Soro

Suzy Solar
Awesome Jussi Soro remix!

SImon Barwood
Great to see Allende on Finity, his remix is my pick of the release, but all the mixes are great. Nice one!

Zak Quiney
This is much better from Finity after the last couple of releases. Ok, I'm going with the names I already recognise but I was not disappointed by Allende and Jussi Sorro's efforts at all, will give a few plays definately.

Karybde & Scylla
Nice remix from Jussi Soro

Brett James
Great package!

Paul O’Sullivan
The Anton Catalin remix is nice!

Martin Müller
The Allende and Jussi Soro Remixes are the stand out tracks from this package for me. The first one is nice for opening sets with it's nice, proggy build and catchy melodies. On the other side the Jussi Soro Remix is perfect for bangin, peak time trance sets. Supported in my show Tic Tac Trance #021!

Redstar
Allende's mix is pretty nice. :)

DJ Orion
Allende remix has it all. Beautiful, hypnotic, uplifting trance tune, liking it a lot. All-in-all, really nice package here.

Paul Trainer
Love the Jussi Soro Remix!

Also supported by: Manuel Le Saux, Brian Rogers, Matias Lehtola…
Jussi Soro

#3 • • Jussi Soro choon!
Tää on kyllä omastakin mielestä varsin hyvä paketti, jopa tuo Catalinin varsin erikoinen remix toimii, vaikkei orggiksesta enää olekaan kuin muisto jäljellä! Oma remix on saanut supportia myös Activalta ja Sean Tyasilta.
Finity

#5 • • Finity
MusiCritics review / Beach X - Routa

“Quality trance at a bargain price!”

I’m just going to stop in for a quick minute to let you all know of this spectacular new release on Finnish trance powerlabel, Finity. Beach X is comprised of three Finnish producers, Pekko Haimi, DJ Radiac and DJ Holle. To be quite honest, I’ve not yet been introduced to their sound, but judging by the crisp trance notes these three have combined in Routa, I’ll be keeping an ear peeled for their next batch of work.

Along with the trio are three remixers: Allende, Jussi Soro & Anton Catalin. Each remix is slightly different, ranging from progressive beach vibes to full on peak time trance from Jussi. Read on past the break for some high quality samples and for your chance to vote for your favorite! I’m sorry I had to rush this, but I’m just passing by and thought you should know about this release!

The Verdict

I am always more than pleased with the quality music that Finity puts out time after time. This time around, the Allende and Jussi Soro mixes really struck me, both beautifully rendered remixes of a solid original by Beach X. As for my fav? I’ll give Jussi the nod.

Score: 7/10

http://musicritics.com/wp/2009/10/21/beach-x-routa-finity-digital/