Noise Network - Machine cut grooves 02

2 posts, 1 page, 1,167 views

J Raninen

#1 • • J Raninen

http://www.myspace.com/thenoisenetwork

NN02 - Machine Cut Grooves 02 - FREE DOWNLOAD!

Noise Network: Machine Cut Grooves 02
01. Force - Signal
02. Jay Pace - Clod Hoppa
03. Acidizer - Reshoot
04. Judas Beast - I funked ya missus

Back with more…
Noise Network is proud to present Machine Cut Grooves 02: four exceptional tracks from our growing base of talented artists.

Force joins us again with his track Signal. Distorted electronic cries rise up from the driving bass-heavy rhythms. Jay Pace turns up the bass in Clod Hoppa, a rude and dirty work-out with sine bleeps playing off squealing sawtooth basslines. Acidizer captures the spirit of old school rave in his track Reshoot - surging acid lines, bubbling basslines and timeless percussion. Finally, new addition Judas Beast has cut a fiendish track titled I funked ya missus, locking chunky loops to killer riffs and creating perfect party music in the process.

All tracks lovingly mastered by Steve Loss at Black Monolith Studios.
Artwork courtesy of makemassair.com

Also still available as free download: Machine Cut Grooves 01

Allekirjoittaneella siis lehmää ojassa tuon kolmosraidan verran. Kokonaisuutena julkasu on ehkä vielä hitusen kovempi kuin tuo NN01, jonka senkin pystyy kuuntelee/lataa tuolta myspacen linkeistä.
J Raninen

#2 • • J Raninen
Härski bumppaus, ulkomaaneläviltä sataa kiitosta:

"Very nice release with serious beats. That track by Acidizer is fantastic. Nice to hear some real acid stuff again. Classic but classy ! Aaaciiiddd !!! All tracks are very good and they will fit my forthcoming sets for sure. Full support !" - Tyler Smith

"thanks so much for the link, Acidizer drives me crazy, it hurts any dance floor, for sure... " - Angel Molina

Ja Blackoutaudion foorumilta:

"Awesome tracks again thou! That Force track and the Acidizer!!! WOO HA." - DVNT/makemassair

"Acidizer is superb, and I can't wait to drop the Jay Pace track. The Force tracks growing on me. Great release guys! Roll on number 3." - Si The Sigh

"Damn, Reshoot & Clod Hoppa really are doing it for me! I loved NN01, and this one is even better :D" - Woksaus