Label of the month: Prologue

4 posts, 1 page, 1,363 views

Phonour Boyz

#1 • • Phonour Boyz
http://www.residentadvisor.net/feature.aspx?1077

Näin siis väittää Resident Advisor. Kyseisellä lafkalla julkaisevat musiikkiaan myös Samuli Kemppi ja allekirjoittanut. Samulin julkaisu tulee pihalle syyskuussa - meikäläisen kaksi levyä ovat olleet kaupoissa jo jonkin aikaa. Muita artisteja Prologuella ovat Giorgio Gigli, Cio D'Or, Dino Sabatini ja Donato Dozzy. Tsekatkaa lafka, kuunnelkaa Prologuen RA-miksaus ja ennen kaikkea: ostakaa vinyyliä.

Terveisin,

- Juho
J.Kusti

#2 • • J.Kusti Deep Space Helsinki
hyvä suomi.

"I think that so much bad music came out for so long, and so many people call themselves DJs and they're embarrassing the music and really taking peoples' intelligence for granted. I think it's hurting credibility. You've got all these people like Paul Oakenfold and all these other kind of people out here, and as nice enough of a guy as Paul Oakenfold is, and I mean that, really, DJ-wise, I think he has cashed in his chips, and he's just trying to bank as much as he can. And it's kind of like a disservice to the DJ, to the real professional DJs. I think that Sasha and most of these guys that are playing music that in their right minds and in their right sense of who they are, or I should say, where they come from, they would never play it. They would laugh at it. They're simply cashing in. And, that's okay, if that's what you want to do, but understand that you carry a responsibility as a leader, and realize how that will reflect on the rest of the industry. And if you don't care, then fine, but do realize that you are altering the state of Dance music because you are carrying such a level of responsibility." - Derrick May

headfuck, vaikken keinotekosta nimitystä halua liikaa tukea, kantaa vastuun. :)
Phonour Boyz

#3 • • Phonour Boyz
Jeps... RA laittoi meidän musalle leiman "headfuck techno". Kai me sitten olemme sen verran fuckheadeja.
Dirt

#4 • • Dirt Chiken hunting
laitetaas mixi latinkiin ja katotaan mitä pää sanoo sen jälkeen.