9 posts, 1 page, 3,619 views

hrdkvr

#2 • • hrdkvr KURGO
indium oli kyllä kaunis

--
-keep it hard-

Finity

#3 • • Finity
'Indium' licensed forthcoming Trancemaster 6006 compilation.
SamHard

#5 • • SamHard
Tykkäsin kovasti Indium:sta! Melodia on kaunis eikä
tuotannossakaan ole valittamista.
Jussi Soro

#7 • • Jussi Soro choon!
Meitsi lämpenee SnO2:n kyl enemmän ku Indiumiin, mut molemmat on kyl hyviä biisejä!
#8 • • Sunshine^82 Guest
Indium iski paremmin, mutta molemmat kyllä laatukamaa! Go Anssi! *joo* *super*
Finity

#9 • • Finity
MusiCritics review

“Quite a bit of chemistry involved in producing these slices of awesome!” 8/10

I’ve been maintaining a loose grasp on the workings of the Finity label, but I do not believe we have covered them here as of yet…Likewise with a98, better known as Allende. I’m going to assume there’s some sort of chemistry-related meaning behind this alias, given that this EP definitely has some of that chemistry going on. Indium and SnO2 (tin oxide) are used to create a component of LCDs…You see these everywhere, of course, and chances are you are reading this review through an LCD! At any rate, dive in to see if you’ve got any chemistry with these two tracks!

Indium
We get a thumping tech-beat with some of the grit I’ve come to associate with Allende’s works. As we progress onwards, the atmosphere switches into something melancholic, bringing out some piano and a lot of saw…It walks an edge of tackiness, but it does the business! The build merges the new mood and tone with the old drive and pump, and you get an on-point execution of a peak-time trancer.

SnO2
This one has some electro-like bounce to it, with some tinny percussion work (See what I did there?) and an ever-so-slightly acidic rhythm line. The track has a very Adrian Ivan feel to it. The break drops and maintains the energy, unleashing this funky ass piece of synth that immediately signs a requirement of head-bobbing. Do it to it!

A great little treat from the Finity camp! Both tracks have their finer points, and are precisely executed. It’s pretty apparent that there was quite a bit of chemistry involved in producing these slices of awesome! If I had to pick, I’d choose Indium…It’s got a great progression! 8/10

http://musicritics.com/wp/2009/06/26/a98-indium-sno2-finity/