Global Underground tuo takaisin NuBreed-sarjan

5 posts, 1 page, 2,191 views

Homegrove

#1 • • Homegrove Further

After a hiatus of seven years, Global Underground are proud to resurrect their Nubreed concept, as rising British dj and producer Jim Rivers steps up to the plate to relaunch the series. Following in the footsteps of such names as Danny Howells, Lee Burridge, Anthony Pappa and Lee Burridge, Jim delivers a double disc of music featuring classics from Aril Brikha and Didier Sinclair alongside new material from Guy J, Unkle, Nick Muir, Stimming, in addition to new material from Jim himself. A global world tour will accompany the album with a launch party at the 2009 Winter Music Conference on March 25th, ahead of the album´s release on March 30th.

The undergrounds rumour mill has been going into overdrive for the last few weeks, but its finally time to set the record straight. After a break of 7 years, Global Underground is to resurrect their legendary nubreed compilation series, with rising Brit star Jim Rivers stepping up to the plate for the first album.

The DJ mix series that began in 2000, helped launch the careers of some of modern dance musics greatest DJs - Sander Kleinenberg, Danny Howells, Steve Lawler, Lee Burridge, Anthony Pappa and Satoshi Tomiie.

Following that illustrious line up, Jim Rivers has gained a worldwide reputation for his glitchy, groovy electronic sound, with an enviable CV notching up frequent dates at clubs like Ministry of Sound, Shindig and Urban Gorilla in the UK, as well as an international schedule thats seen him return to countless venues across the globe. His production pedigree includes Saved, Bedrock, Global Underground, Mouseville, Four:Twenty, Simple, Renaissance and Saw Recordings, and his own label, Misfit Records.

"It´s been a long search, but finally I´ve found a DJ worthy of the nubreed series, welcome aboard Jim Rivers! Jim´s DJing, original productions, and remixing make him stand head and shoulders above the current crop of DJs; he´s a true star. nubreed was instrumental in showcasing to the wider world the career´s of now legendary DJs like Sander Kleinenberg, Steve Lawler and Danny Howells and Jim will fit in perfectly with the nubreed pedigree." - Andy Horsfield, Global Underground founder

With the mix 3 months in the making, nubreed 7 promises to establish new standards for dance compilations and looks set to launch another career into the stratosphere...

"As a fan, to hear that nubreed was to return was very exciting, but to be asked to re-launch the series after 7 years, that was something else, something monumental. Ive been working with GU for the last 4 years and knew that they had faith in me, but I never expected to get the call. To get this kind of opportunity - and from such a well-respected label well, it kind of blew me away... The previous releases were of such a high standard that I knew I had to deliver. Hopefully, people will enjoy it. - Jim Rivers, Jan 2009

nubreed 7 will be released on 30 March 2009 accompanied by a Global World Tour.

CD1:
1. Joash - Bubblegum Strings
2. Mike Monday - Stargirl
3. Florian Kruse - The Miracle (Dave DK 'Magic' Mix)
4. Burnski - Packing My Bags
5. Ilija Rudman - Ocean Colour
6. Didier Sinclair - Devotion
7. Will Saul & Tam Cooper - Through The Smoke
8. Luomo - Tessio (Stimming Mix)
9. Jim Rivers - By Any Means
10. The Viewers - Streethorn (Ben Watt 'Buzzin Fly' Edit)
11. Scope - Strung Out 2009
12. Lemon Popsicle - Zavoaie
13. 2's Company – Drop Bass Kick
14. Beanfield Feat Bajka - Tides (Ripperton Mix)
15. Rockers Hi-Fi - Push Push (Rainer Weichhold Mix)
16. Jim Rivers - Forget About It
17. Tom Budden - The Tree Dance
18. Jim Rivers – Vibrant

CD2:
1. Unkle - Heaven (King Unique Mix)
2. Kabuto & Koji - Drunken Slumber
3. Dj Yellow Presents Mindz Kontrol Ultra - Space Soon To Vanish
4. Nobuo Ittetsu - Flow
5. Aril Brikha – Deeparture In Time
6. 16 Bit Lolitas Presents Glowfield - Moiemaker
7. Plasmik Honey - Da Jungle
8. Itamar Sagi - One Million Oaks
9. Christopher Manik - Take It Back
10. Bradler & Dualton - Glow (Erphun Mix)
11. Nick Muir - 100's & 1000's
12. Guy J - Lamur
13. Claes Rosén - Captivating
14. Clinton Brown & Miltos - Pesticide
15. Jim Rivers – Stone
16. Andre Kraml - Safari (James Holden Mix)
17. Avilo - Rubicon
18. Tarrentella - Karma (Fiord Mix)
19. Paul Woolford - Heirbas

Odotan kyllä innolla, NuBreed oli loistava sarja, kaikki kuusi aiempaa julkaisua ovat miksaus cd:eiden klassikoita.

--
Forward thinking house music

KitSu

#2 • • KitSu Kitsunegari
Homegrove, 2.2.2009 14:31:

Odotan kyllä innolla, NuBreed oli loistava sarja, kaikki kuusi aiempaa julkaisua ovat miksaus cd:eiden klassikoita.

Ohhoh.täähä oliki hyvä uutinen! :)
tääki on sit niinku pakkohankinta

--
A chic type, a rough type, an odd type - but never a stereotype

Chill0ut

Homegrove

#3 • • Homegrove Further
nu7smallqv3.jpg

--

Homegrove

#5 • • Edited Homegrove Further
Nonni, tänään. Kovasti on kehuttu ja hain koko viikonlopun josko jossain digitaalistoressa olisi jo ennakkoon myynnissä niinkuin on välillä käynyt, ei ollut. Nyt löyty 7digital.comista 8 punnalla, mukana KAIKKI biisit (paitsi kaksi, bummer) kokomittaisina! Esim levyn aloittavaa UNKLEa on ilmeisesti lupa odottaa yksittäisjulkaisuna syksyyn. ZIP-filellä kokoa liki giga. :D

Pitää varmaan kyllä hard copykin hankkia, materialisti kun olen.

--