L I Q U I D | C R Y S T A L | S O U N D S vs DIIVA pres: "Exposure" [Day 1] 20.02.2009 @ Oulu

36 posts, 2 pages, 9,384 views

hazel

#21 • • hazel
Huomenissa! *aplodit**jiihaa**plur*

--
Peace Love Unity Respect
R.I.P Suzanne Thorn
25-3-06

Progression

#23 • • Progression www.LiquidCrystalSounds.com
Huomenta! *nukkuu*

Car loaded, CD's burnt, Headphones around neck, Ableton armed! Now it's foot to the floor and off to Oulu! See ya all later :) Let's have a phat weekend! *piis*

P.
Anny

#24 • • Anny Hurricane-Munster
Turun pojilla ollut aikainen aamu *haukottel* *iloinen*

--
How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being. - Oscar Wilde

trace of trance

#28 • • trace of trance

Progression, 20.2.2009 20:22:
PHEW!!! Arrived! *hikoil*

Now grab tunes, a few beers and to the venue :)

*piis* See you there..........

see u there then *vink* give us now a bit of expose what u going to spin there? *aplodit*
trace of trance

#30 • • trace of trance

Progression, 20.2.2009 20:27:
Mmmm...

Mango, Neil Quigley, Jaytech, 16bit Lolitas, Silicone Soul.... etc etc :)

Tomorrow... Another story ;)

Jaytech, 16bit Lol.... ok good enough for me... ill be there o/
eloou

#32 • • eloou
ekana iltana jo korvia hiveli loistavat soundit *me likez* *sydän*, vaikka ihmisiä uupuikin ympäriltä, ei se haitannut. just tollast housee oonkin kaivannut näihin oulun bileiltamiin . kiitos paljon tost*hihu*, tänään ei mahda enää päästä, harmi kyl.

--
näe itsesi istumassa kultaisen auringon sisällä..

Liquid Crystal

#33 • • Liquid Crystal www.LiquidCrystalSounds.com
Ladies & Gents,

Thanks to all of you who came last night. Both the LCS and Diiva crew had a blast. Perhaps not so many people, but we always knew that Friday would be the quieter of the two days.

The music theme was certainly 'House' orientated: Slower bpm's and deeper sounds. Cheers to all the DJ's for an evening of excellent audio entertainment! Also, a thumbs up to Max Dee on the lights. You saved our bacon (as we say in English).

...So now we prepare for tonight. Faster tempo's and tougher sounds! Get your dancin' shoes on and get ready to rock... *nuotti*

It's EXPOSURE round II ;)
lank

#34 • • lank www.djlank.com
Kiitos kaikille paikalle olleille, oli kiva soittaa, meno oli kova vaikka ihmisiä oli vain kourallinen paikalla. Erityiskiitos Max Deelle - pelastit valot ;)

Muutenkin täytyy sanoa että Oululaiset ovat mukavaa porukkaa, tänään jatketaan ;)

Jotain yksittäisiä kuvia ja videoklippejä tulossa myöhemmin.

lcsvsdiiva.jpg
eloou

#35 • • eloou
eikö näistä ole missään kuvia ? *ding*

--
näe itsesi istumassa kultaisen auringon sisällä..