DANCETERIA FRIDAY 03.04.2009 WITH ROB DI STEFANO (TWISTED AMERICA, N.Y.C)

44 posts, 3 pages, 8,764 views

Misc Management

#42 • • Misc Management
Isot kiitokset myös meidän puolelta ! Mahtava viikonloppu mahtavien ihmisten ja fiilisten saattelemana.

Tässä vielä muistoja illasta.

DRAMA from NYC

ROB giving us the groove
SESSIONS2

#43 • • SESSIONS2 [ fotogeeninen sielukommuuni ]
Karos photos are now online @ SESSIONS2

Wickeed! Twisteed!

One of the first 12" records I bought was Size Queen's Music, published by Twisted America Records, which is founded by Rob Di Stefano - a guy who was the star of this evening! I was looking forward to hear Twisted House Beats, and that was exactly what he delivered! Homegrove started the night with a bit deeper and progressive beats and after Rob Di Stefano Mr.A gave some dancable vibrations for the clubbers.

I have had some sleeping problems for the last three weeks and it affects on my concenration behind the camera. At the end of the night I started to experience some problems with my eyes because of the non-stop-blinking and flashing disco lights and strobos. That led to a 45min visit to DTM:s upper floor where I took couple of shots (= photos). I also experienced some focusing problems with tele-objectives caused by none else than the smoke machine. Otherwise the night was pretty much the basic event photographing :)

This was the second time I was taking photos while Danceterias resident photographer is having a jolly time somewhere in Scotland. One more event to be covered, see you all there!

- Karo

CA2_2862-Edit.jpg