Haltya - 12 Year celebration 12.6.08

10 posts, 1 page, 2,820 views

Justin Space

#1 • • Edited Justin Space
hi fellow space cadets,

For the last 12 years i have had the pleasure to produce music and perform live under the name Haltya.
I picked this date (12.6.08) to celebrate Haltya's 12 year musical output and wanted to thank everybody we have been in contact with during all these years.
I wanted to thank everybody who enjoyed Haltyas sets, all the dancers, labels and friends we have met along the way.

Its has truly been a fantastic ride! Beautiful people, beautiful parties and places.. i have many special memories that i have gathered during the years and am truly thankful for each of those special moments.

It was back in the summer of 96 that we decided together with Jyrgen Sachau to start producing this weird music and to try to make a truly visual and psychedelic sound with more liquid elements to it than was normal at that time in conventional psy trance. We had our first release in 1998 and this thing has just taken a life of its own afterwards.
12 years later it seems almost like yesterday, and i can still remeber us tweeking those synth in the old Haltya studio when we were just kids trying to make new uncompromising music.

times are always changing, but the spirit lives on forever and i hope to funk yet another 12 years together with everybody!

Thanks.

Remember the funk!

- Tommi
Tarsu

#2 • • Tarsu
onnittelut!

täytyykin tänään kaivaa naftaliinista
http://www.discogs.com/release/4264
ja kuunnella projektia kunnioittaen!

:)

--
Remember those posters that said -Today is the first day of the rest of your life-? Well, thats true of every day but one -the day you die- !

-Lester Burnham

sts

#3 • • sts Sama pyynti aitta!
Kiitos hyvästä musasta :) ja onnittelut :)
Tarsu

#5 • • Tarsu

kimono en kai mä ole myynyt tota sulle? *ding*

et!
enkä myy sulle jos oot omas hukannu :D

--
Remember those posters that said -Today is the first day of the rest of your life-? Well, thats true of every day but one -the day you die- !

-Lester Burnham

isfnbojbbssn

#6 • • isfnbojbbssn sdonvoinv

Tarsu, 12.6.2008 15:35:
---
kimono en kai mä ole myynyt tota sulle? *ding*

---

et!
enkä myy sulle jos oot omas hukannu :D

:(

olin jo vaatimassa takaisinmyyntiä! :D mulla oli kans toi
joskus (ostettu Provinssin Exogenic -pöydältä), mutta sit
menin sen jollekin myymään. nyyh!

mut onnittelut Haltyalle! *piis*

--
dasinoaisnvs

Justin Space

#7 • • Justin Space
:)

se olis se fusion vs. confusion se old school choice;) tosin siihen aikaa tehtiin viel Pelinpala & outolintu nimella musaa Haltya studiolla.

mut joo thanks!
Rivakka

#8 • • Rivakka T2xikerien
Joo todellakin onnee ja kiitos paljon erittäin ihanasta musiikista*sydän*
Tulis jo Kooämmä, et pääsis taas hippaamaan Haltyan tahtiin..
tomii

#9 • • tomii kallion herttua
Huh saatana! Mä jo pelästyin, että oon missaamassa Haltya 12v. -bileet... onnekseni en? Onnea vaan 12-vuotiaalle! Oottelen Koneskuugen keikkaa innolla, että pääsee tamppaa uutta matskua (tuli oltua muilla mailla, kun oli noi Exogenic All-Starit). *piis*

--
reivaan kunnes kuolen