Carlos Legaz & Spider feat. Beverly Jane - Funkme No More - What Happens

1 post, 1 page, 1,083 views

aslak

#1 • • Edited aslak
Carlos Legaz & Spider feat. Beverly Jane - Funkme No More - What Happens

Exclusive pre-release at Beatport now! Listen/download here: www.beatport.com/labels/what+happens

Spider & Legaz are best known for their excellent work at World famous labels like Yoshitoshi, Shinichi and Stereo. The Spanish duo can count Deep Dish among their biggest supporters and Sharam included 4 of their tracks in his Sharam : Dubai Global Underground compilation, pointing the Majorcan producers some of his favorites. On remix duty is Sweden’s shining new star act Bastards Of Funk and Sachrias & Aslak from Finland.

Selected DJ Feedback:

Hernan Cattaneo: El Dub va muy bien...

David Vendetta: Thanks for this, the Bastards Of Funk mix is good.

Aldrin: Sachiras & Aslak remix for me

Jay Cox: The Bastards of Funk Mix is simply exquisite! 10/10 for me!

Kamisshake (Azuli): Bastards of Funk mix is sexy

Flash Brothers: Bastards Of Funk Mix we like - played in the Carnival tour in Brazil + on our radio show DA FLASH on di.fm. Cheers!

Graeme (Silicone Soul): Thanks for the tracks - definitely like your oxi-dub the best - the melodies in the break are really sweet. I really enjoyed playing.

Nick Hook: Very good track with strong vocal and quality mixes. Bastards Of Funk remix is the best mix for me - it uses the vocal to it's full potential to create a striking, quality, vocal funky electro house track, that has big prospects for major labels and compilations. The other mixes are strong underground tracks, with the Oxi-Dub standing out as a pure quality dancefloor production. Top stuff!

Marc Leaf: Guys... Once Again I'm Knocked Off My Feet By The 'BastardsOfFunk' ... One Word To Describe His Remix And For Me The Best Track On The EP. That Word Is........WOW..!

Shane Watcha (Zombies Ate My Brain / Circo Loco): Will be playing the dub mix.

Kosmas Epsilon: The Sachrias and Aslak mix is dope!! punky, energetic bloody bassline. Will play out a lot!

Eelke Kleijn: Not too fond of the vocals but they're not over used in the BoF mix either. This is def. my favourite he's been putting out some great tunes.

David Gausa: Playlisted at Sutil Sensations @ Loca Fm

Carlos Francisco: The one for me on this release is the Oxi-Dub Mix.

Please also check: http://www.whathappens.dk