DJ Progression - Choon! 'Airborne' [Uplifting :: Prog/Trance]

26 posts, 2 pages, 9,450 views

akiapina

#21 • • Edited akiapina apinaki
emotional music! first track should be big in summer time and new version of glass garden is really really good, you should spin it in kerava ;) more when i've listened this thru!

np. im lost..this is trance <3
Progression

#22 • • Progression www.LiquidCrystalSounds.com
1st up... Cheers Jaywink and Workunit for the comments ;)

Glad u liked...

akiapina, 28.5.2007 22:44:
emotional music! first track should be big in summer time...

I would guess so... In a way some feel the vocals are a tad cheesy in Chris Lake's "Carry Me Away". Like the cheesy vocals in "Changes". Well, these lyrics will soon sound cheesy anyway! The more and more it will get played, the more the vocals will become annoying. Like Eric Prydz and his "Proper Education"... After hearing it 100 times... The only decent thing left in that tune is the killer B-Line... Not a lot else. Well produced... But well rinsed!

...and new version of glass garden is really really good, you should spin it in kerava ;) more when i've listened this thru!

np. im lost..this is trance <3

Glass Graden 2007 is a gem. It's not often in my personal opinion that producers remix their own work and make it slightly better. The original is beautiful... but this is just as... if not better! No vocals and sits on heavy uplifting strings and synths. Thats why it never seems to date quickly.

And "I'm Lost!". Well, Ohmna has a magic touch :)
josh

#23 • • josh
Grreat.. summer and kiksu <3

I missed about first half part at Choon.. and I have a little those memory probs too.. ;) So thanks for sharing this replication. :)

Nice atmosphere through the set and smooth mixing again.
Liked a lot!

my favs:
Carry Me Away
Together We Rise
Nick Of Time
Circulation
Boulevard
Awakening
Swallowed By The Sea
Two Seas Apart
These Moments
Long John

#24 • • Long John Skenekuningas
Downloading *nuotti*
OCS

#26 • • OCS
The more I've listened to this the more I like it. Nice floating and euphoric trance; just as I like it :)