UrbanHouse

3 posts, 1 page, 1,218 views

Opulent

#1 • • Opulent
This is a mix of what is being described as UrbanHouse: elements of soul, reggae, RnB mixed into house. This sound is gaining massive support in the UK due to its varied and infectious style. Clubbers already familiar with house will love its difference, and those new to house find the new sound uplifting whilst still being tough enough to keep the playaz dancing!
N.B: the play-link will take you to myDJspace page where you should select the UrbanHouse mix. Its worth noting this is my first cd-only mix. Please leave constructive criticism as I'm trying to develop a new sound for myself and would appreciate knowing whats hot-and-whats-not.

Enjoy (=
house

tracklist:
Djaimin ft. Crystal Re Clear - Give you - Djaimin Zanz - ITH
Wahoo - Make’em shake - Original - ITH
Karizma - God made me funky - Karizma Re-rub - ITH
Martin Solveig - Jealousy - Dennis Ferrers Haters Club - ITH
Rise Ashen - Second wind - Rise Ashens Club Dub - ITH
Ron Hall The MuthaFunkaz ft. Marc Evans - The way you love me - Original - ITH
Dj Spen pres. Dj Technic - Gabryelle - Original - ITH
Peven Everett - Stuck - Original - ITH
Michelle Weeks - The light - Original - ITH
Jamie Lewis - Its over - Jamie Lewis Main - ITH
Aston Martinez - Seduction - Extended Climax Club - ITH
Master Kev David Vibes Tobon ft. J Crockett - Twisted - Original - ITH
Tommy Davis - Nightrain - Club - ITH

details - listen
freeve

#2 • • freeve
Seems pretty interesting..

I had some problems with downloading.. after pressing "listen" it redirects me to a site "http://www.mydjspace.net/opulent".. and it won't even open the page.. :(
Opulent

#3 • • Opulent
hi,
the mydjspace is a fairly new site so they occasionally have problems whilst constructing bits and pieces there. Give it another go, it takes about 10/ 15 secs for mix to start once you've clicked 'play'. cheers (=