DJ Progression - Euphonious Convention [Trance :: Prog]

27 posts, 2 pages, 10,505 views

akiapina

#21 • • akiapina apinaki
Excellent mix mate! The flow is really really good, and especially the combination Transcentral-South West Saga works and sets the mood for one of THE tunes in the year 2006 *pihkassa* A track after that, Incolumis - One with Sanctuary has to be one of my favourite tunes this year, although some finnish jocks played it already in late 2004 before it was released. But what can you do if releasing takes over 18 months *igor*

Tracks 9-12 were my favourites, and I also liked Mimas, Need for Cognition and I guess you saw my reaction to that Umut Gökçen's Epidemic Mix couple of weeks ago :p The structure of the mix is really good, nice peak to the start to gain attention, and then dropping and building atmosphere bit by bit to those killer tracks in the middle, imo this is one way how it should be done :)
laite

#22 • • laite MastahWankah
Damn this still sounds good. Builds really nicely and the tunes rock! Huge Respect!
thomas

#23 • • thomas
damn, gotta listen this :)
workunit

#24 • • workunit Hymyilevä kukkakeppi
Good mixing, this one builds up really nice, very good tunes and great feeling as usual! *enkeli* Keep up the good work, your mixes make me smile.
thomas

#25 • • thomas
the flow is a bit odd and i dont like the second song very much. other than that.. great mix ! good transitions and song choices. ask me in private if you want a deeper analysis.
Progression

#26 • • Progression www.LiquidCrystalSounds.com

thomas, 2.2.2007 13:56:
the flow is a bit odd and i dont like the second song very much. other than that.. great mix ! good transitions and song choices. ask me in private if you want a deeper analysis.

Howdy!

I've been so busy recently and have missed the fact that you commented on the mix! But thanks anyway! :) I guess with any mix there's always an opinion from all angles... Some things work for some people while they don't for others...

The flow of the mix should be reasonably fine. Aki liked and mentioned.....

"Excellent mix mate! The flow is really really good, and especially the combination Transcentral-South West Saga works"

... While you disagreed.

But, thats what makes all of our electronic music tastes different :D Thank god we aren't all into the same style, pattern or tune selection... Difference is what makes a DJ too.

Anyhow. Cheers for the info and i always take everything into account. By all means let me know how u are and what your detailed inner thoughts are by PM.

Catcha!

Progression :)
¡ Previous post about a year ago !
Nitta

#27 • • Nitta Sateenkaaren päässä
Sounds still good *piis**enkeli*