radio unity sets

8 posts, 1 page, 3,630 views

dread pirate

#1 • • dread pirate
Hi from Australia!

I have got my hands on a few of DJ Orkidea's sets . I really love his music but getting it on the other side of the world is a problem.

I have about 30 of his sets from Radio Unity, I wanted to know if anyone has any of the ones I am missing.

Currently I have

1999 06 but nothing before
2001 01, 04-12
2002 01-02, 06, 12
2003 01-03, 09-12
2004 01-08, nothing afre

Please let me know if you can help!

Thanks
thomas

#3 • • thomas
damn jussis was faster.. but feast your eyes on that ;)
dread pirate

#4 • • dread pirate
I love you Finns!

Instant and excellent service -- thanks so much.

I am kicking myself that the three days I spent in Finland for work I never made it to club -- maybe next time!

Thanks again
thomas

#5 • • thomas

dread pirate, 6.10.2006 13:13:
I love you Finns!

I am kicking myself that the three days I spent in Finland for work I never made it to club -- maybe next time!

Thanks again

hehe.. you wont find that kind of music in finnish bars/clubs. only on special nights. usually they play the same kind of rnb & rap crap they do everywhere else on this planet. which is a shame.
dread pirate

#6 • • dread pirate

hehe.. you wont find that kind of music in finnish bars/clubs. only on special nights. usually they play the same kind of rnb & rap crap they do everywhere else on this planet. which is a shame.

Yep I know what youre saying, it is a rare night to get the right crowd and the right music -- but when you do it keeps you coming back for more.

I take it this Saturday is one of those 'special nights' -- I hope you all have a good one

running two laptops pulling down 4 sets at an average of 125KB/s and i'm still going...me so happy!
thomas

#7 • • thomas

dread pirate, 6.10.2006 15:04:
---

---

I take it this Saturday is one of those 'special nights' -- I hope you all have a good one

sadly i can't attent Unity because of my distance :(
dread pirate

#8 • • dread pirate
Google Earth tells me 14.21hrs to drive Tornio to Helsinki.

If you leave now you can get there in plenty of time.

Go on, you know you want to...

Anyway my downloads are finished, so I am off to enjoy them...Thx