DJ Progression - Accumulative Effect [Breaks :: Trance :: Progressive]

28 posts, 2 pages, 10,065 views

#21 • • cjet Guest
*jiihaa**tanssittel* Very good one.
Gateway

#23 • • Gateway Club Therapy
Good mix. Only minuses are that 'Wasting' track (we really have heard that quite many times recently) and maybe that Infusion track (although it is great) was a bit too rough in the beginning. Otherwise, nice mixing and interesting older tracks included. I enjoyed this...
Progression

#24 • • Progression www.LiquidCrystalSounds.com

yoni-, 14.8.2006 22:46:
I'm wordless. Can't say anything bad about mixing and songs. Goes to top 3 mixes alltime. *hih*

Happy you liked... I'll be posting a more TRANCE orientated mix up next month. I'll post you the link for sure. In the meantime... keep those headphones on and turn up the volume... We continue...

Cheers. P. :)
Progression

#25 • • Progression www.LiquidCrystalSounds.com

GateWay, 16.8.2006 09:42:
Good mix. Only minuses are that 'Wasting' track (we really have heard that quite many times recently) and maybe that Infusion track (although it is great) was a bit too rough in the beginning. Otherwise, nice mixing and interesting older tracks included. I enjoyed this...

Ta for the download and the analytical listening. All appreciated. I guess that with any mix theres bound to be one or two tunes in there that have been overplayed. Thats always the case. Especially as this was more of a summer mix... Tunes accross the board :) But whilst one persons head has been saturated with Luminary - Wasting... anothers still can't get enough. It's a gamble.

But thanks for the overall comments. The Infusion track has always been a builder... I guess I just wanted to drop straight into a breakbeat mix of 3-4 tunes after the smooth opener. Keep up the mixing yourself... I'll be posting a new mix online next month ;)

Over and Out. P. :)
¡ Previous post about a year ago !
Nitta

#26 • • Nitta Sateenkaaren päässä
Nice, just melting away *plur*
supertony

#27 • • supertony Code Red
Downloaded it --> loved it *hihu* What more could i say *sydän*

--
Vääjäämätön kuin juna, tarkka kuin partaterä...

Progression

#28 • • Progression www.LiquidCrystalSounds.com

supertony, 18.2.2008 05:47:
Downloaded it --> loved it *hihu* What more could i say *sydän*

Aha... thanks for the comments and for the listen! It was a bit of an experiment that mix... It was also mainly all CD mixing... (a few vinyl's) which i didn't do so much of back then... I am a fan of dreamy trippy breaks and just had to start with a few tracks. The Above & Beyond track "Tri-State" was (and still is) such a beautiful melodic masterpiece!

But, it's now time i get my mixing brain into gear since "Reflections" and get something new made. I have been without a mixer for 6weeks or so... but last night the DJM800 arrived :P So i'm ready to test that out :)

Until next time... Catch u *piis*