GLADIAATTORIT MTV3

26 posts, 2 pages, 16,826 views

Caro²

#21 • • Caro² Fiilis / SESSIONS2
After Gladiaattorit, Tony "Viikinki" Halme was a part of WWF-tv program aired in america.
Gnizhak

#22 • • Gnizhak iku

Remotion, 12.6.2006 00:48:
one of gladiators was minna karhu, who was at the time also big finnish name on international alpine ski competitions...

Nope, If I am not mistaken she was the winner of the first season women's competition. To be one of the gladiators you had to be pumped up with all legal and illegal hormones/something extreme and as a alpine skier (moguls to be exact) there's no way you could get away with that.

All I remember is that stupid thumb-twiddling thing they had.. thumbs up and shake your fists... horrid :D

--
Don't Just Stand There

Avangion

#23 • • Avangion Punakardinaali

g3sixty, 10.6.2006 21:07:

ii) Know anyone who took part in Gladiaattorit who could possibly give me an interview

I really can't understand why anyone would want to even remember that tv show, let alone make a tribute to it. *hih*
But i happen to know one of the gladiators, Terminator.
Wonder if he'd have time... Quite a busy man nowadays.

TeMpPu

--
HUMAN BEINGS MAKE LIFE SO INTERESTING.
DO YOU KNOW THAT IN A WORLD FULL OF WONDERS, THEY HAVE MANAGED TO INVENT BOREDOM?
QUITE ASTONISHING.
-Kuolema (Terry Pratchettin Hogfather [televisioversio])

Cloud

#24 • • Cloud Game Freak
Damn Gladiators - Finnish softcore version of Wrestling shows =P

Damn that serio rocked young boys life on old days.

Sadly fins never understood that Big Titted girls Are much better than bodybuilder type girls in this kind of shows. *possu*

--
Elämä on peliä, joten anna noppien laulaa puolestasi.

Janisa

#25 • • Janisa vaikeasti kesytettävä
Gladiators... *lmao*

--
Maailma ei pelastu nalkuttamalla...