GLADIAATTORIT MTV3

26 posts, 2 pages, 16,824 views

g3sixty

#1 • • g3sixty
Hi all,

Here's the thing. Desinging a new website dedicated to the show Gladiaattorit and I need some help... There is little to no pictures or images available on the internet, and it makes it harder because i don't know any finnish.

Do you:

i) Have any pictures whatsoever that you can email to me?

OR

ii) Know anyone who took part in Gladiaattorit who could possibly give me an interview

Any info you can give me would be REALLY appreciated. Thanks...
Avernian

#2 • • Avernian Kerettiläinen
Or maybe you could go ask in a forum that's even remotely related to something like that?

--
Liian totta ollakseen hyvä.

Let's get ready to ruuuumblee! *sydän*

Android

#3 • • Android
Why on earth are you doing a website about gladiaattorit?
g3sixty

#4 • • g3sixty
oh i'm so sorry... i thought this was a forum for posting in ENGLISH! did i misunderstand... or are you just unneccessarily sarcastic?
Android

#5 • • Edited Android

g3sixty, 10.6.2006 21:22:
oh i'm so sorry... i thought this was a forum for posting in ENGLISH! did i misunderstand... or are you just unneccessarily sarcastic?

Sarcastic? I was mostly curious. It seems a bit strange and amusing someone (especially a foreigner) is interested in this show...
g3sixty

#7 • • g3sixty
Gladiaattorit was a global thing. 10 countries from around the world had their own versions of the show - Sweden most recently.

The site takes in all areas of this!

The Finnish are just incredibly difficult people to extract information from. Pics is what I'm most in need of...
Individual

#8 • • Individual HYPNO!
This must be one of the strangest topics ever created in here and as Android above, I really would like to know from sheer intererst that why on earth would somone want to dedicate a page to this series, at least in my book, if you would have to pick a word "camp" from a dictionary "Gladiaattorit" would be mentioned somewhere near and there for all the requests regarding this show are mostly greeted with laughter and disbelief, but don´t take it personally. *piis*

But then again, fan is a fan. However I would like to advise you allthough there are english- section in klubitus.org, this is basically a site for finnish clubbers and about techno related events and way of life (what ever that is...*justjoo*) , and I`m afraid that you won´t find what you´re looking for in here.
Individual

#10 • • Edited Individual HYPNO!
Correct me if I´m wrong, but did late Petteri Jussila also took part in this series? For g3sixty, he was a known bodybuilder and bouncer who did his lifework in network-marketing business before suffering a tragigal death by drowning on a boat-trip.

edit: I guess not. None of those in the picture resembles him.
Android

#11 • • Android
Haha, Gladiaattorit sure seemed to have a positive impact on the participators lives *lmao*

(No, actually it's quite tragic but there do seems to be a pattern here...)
PeakZ

#12 • • PeakZ
And dont forget that gladiaattorit was somewhat "directed" by Renny Harlin, now look at his ruined career these days!

This show surely is the work of satan *ding*
Individual

#13 • • Edited Individual HYPNO!

PeakZ, 11.6.2006 13:10:
And dont forget that gladiaattorit was somewhat "directed" by Renny Harlin, now look at his ruined career these days!

This show surely is the work of satan *ding*

This was good. *lmao* I guess producer Markus Selin is one of the few who participated in the show and is actually doing fine nowdays...
Gilgamint.com

#14 • • Gilgamint.com Making questions
Gladiaattorit was a testosterone show. I used to wank looking at the muscles... also I take steroids, because all you KYNÄNISKAT are so homo!
Android

#15 • • Android

Käenpoika, 11.6.2006 13:15:
Gladiaattorit was a testosterone show. I used to wank looking at the muscles... also I take steroids, because all you KYNÄNISKAT are so homo!

You used to wank looking at the muscles and we are the homos? *lmao*
#17 • • astaroth Guest
*nauru*
Inso

#18 • • Inso Smee again.
Thou shalt not forget the great political player in the Finnish Parliament, Tony "Viikinki" Halme.
Aziz Combat Fighter

#19 • • Aziz Combat Fighter

g3sixty, 10.6.2006 21:58:
Gladiaattorit was a global thing. 10 countries from around the world had their own versions of the show - Sweden most recently.

The site takes in all areas of this!

The Finnish are just incredibly difficult people to extract information from. Pics is what I'm most in need of...

I ain't tellin' you nothing!
remotion

#20 • • remotion nostatus guru
one of gladiators was minna karhu, who was at the time also big finnish name on international alpine ski competitions...