Digression London Comes To Finland..........

7 posts, 1 page, 3,228 views

jimd

#1 • • Edited jimd
Digression London has now moved to Finland. We are a succesful London club night we ran for four year's in SOHO from 1998 - 2002. We have now relocated to Oulu and are looking to put on some Techno Nights in and around Northern Finland.

We are looking for Techno DJ'S ( Minimal and Hard) & also Deep House DJ's for more soulfull nights

If you are interested in playing for us I am putting Together a DJ list over the next six or seven months, with thoughts of putting on our first nights in the first quarter of 2007.....

Please contact me at [email protected] ....mixes and biography's would be greatly appreciated.......

jim....
Karski

#2 • • Edited Karski Pomon kätyri

jimd, 2.6.2006 12:44:
Digression London has now moved to Finland. We are a succesful London club night we ran for four year's in SOHO from 1998 - 2002. We have now relocated to Oulu and are looking to put on some Techno Nights in and around Northern Finland.

Interesting choice for relocating :D

Organizing techno events even in southern finland
is a risk, hope you find your audience up there.

--
Paid by the Alliance
to slay all the giants.

Individual

#3 • • Individual HYPNO!

Karski, 2.6.2006 12:52:
---
jimd, 2.6.2006 12:44:

---

Interesting choice for relocating :D

Organizing techno events even in southern finland
is a risk, hope you find your audience up there.

Then again all the folks in northern Finland should be thrilled, thus variety of clubs to attend and dj´s to see is lesser there than here in good ole´ south, where some clubs suffer from lost of clubbers even with foreign guest dj´s and cream of the finnish talents, since there are so many parties to choose from almost every weekend. Then again, I ain´t the promoter, so this is _only_ my humble opinion. *piis*
thomas

#4 • • thomas
its great that some1 even tries to organize events here. welcome
Gateway

#7 • • Gateway Club Therapy
Nice one! Welcome to Oulu :) there sure is space for partyorganizers, even in Oulu there are plenty of weekends completely free of any kind of techno events. In case you didn't already know, you should check out NTF http://www.kaamos.org/ntf ... there is everything you need to know about the 'northern techno scene' :)