Kiinalainen horoskooppi vuodelle 2006. Oma merkkisi?

41 posts, 3 pages, 18,658 views

Waldo

#21 • • Waldo
Nähtävästi rottia paljon.. *pahis*noo pitäähän käärmeelle olla paljon ruokaa *släp**iloinen*
Gloria <3 Speedcore

#22 • • Gloria <3 Speedcore SPEEDCORE
vähänks mä oon sika..*possu*

--
IK HAAT GODVERDOMME TRANCE!.... terreur in me eur*pahis*

EXTREME SPEEDCORE TERROR!

I *sydän* TERING HERRIE

BUTCHER-KK

#23 • • BUTCHER-KK AGENT OF LUNA ¤ FAST ¤ FWO.ry
Ö

--
JAGUAR ALCONRG DRINK 9% VS RED DEVIL ALCONRG DRINK 9%

djavol

#24 • • djavol Angel Of Sin
tiikereitä on toiseks eniten *sydän* Predators... *pepsodent*

--
Do not mess with me

mikey

#25 • • mikey mielenterveys horjuva
onhan sentään muitaki koiria...

--
AJATTELE OMILLA AIVOILLAS...

MiMoSa

#26 • • MiMoSa
*possu*

--
Elämä on ihmisen parasta aikaa
*tanssittel*

Dementation

#27 • • Dementation wednesday?
Puu-puhveli oon ja saan näköjään tänä vuonna olla poikkiteloin koiran kanssa.
Rakkauselämässäkin pitäis olla tilausta *tirsk* Pitää varmaan laittaa menu nettiin.

--
Verba volant, scripta manent {Sanat lentävät, kirjoitettu pysyy}
Quod scripsi, scripsi {Minkä kirjoitin, sen kirjoitin}
Dixi, et animam levavi {Olen puhunut ja huojentanut mieleni}

#28 • • Killer_cat Guest
Koiralla menee hyvin...Wuff,wuff..murr,murr..*hymy*
Tukaanl

#29 • • Tukaanl I Dont Give a Flying Fudge!
Tiikeri ottaa ohjat ... luonnollisesti :D ja meno on huimaa

--
I Am Not Your Rolling Wheels, I Am The Highway.
I Am Not Your Carpet Ride, I Am The Sky.

Bio

#31 • • Bio The Bullies / Pinky
Moi. Mä oon vuohi. Bää-ää!
tomii

#32 • • tomii kallion herttua
Apina... jep jep *nauru*

--
reivaan kunnes kuolen

Jago

#33 • • Jago un-trained monkee
20.2.1985 Puu-Puhveli

--
Sound is the origin of all form, with matter shaping itself in response to the vibration of the universe

J-Gear

#34 • • J-Gear Battle Royale, Brothers in Techno
Kukkona tunkiolla

--
Mitä sulle oikein pitää antaa, että sä soittaisit hyvää musiikkia?!?

ipe

#35 • • ipe X-Rust / Holvi
Tigger!

--
I am 100% certain that Elwira and Miss Jarea are just two sides of the same person and this whole thread is just a really good promotion/publicity trick. And this is a fact.
- jUSSi

sapeli

#37 • • sapeli jokukukamikä?
Maa-puhveli *iloinen*

https://www.astro.fi/ilmaispalvelut/kiinalainen

Pukki nauttii sian vuodesta täysin siemauksin, sillä turvallisuus ja kaikki perhe-elämään liittyvät asiat sujuvat nyt mallikkaasti. Luvassa on joko pitkään kaivattu muutto unelmien asuntoon, perheen lisäys, avioliitto tai joku muu merkittävä perhekohtainen tapahtuma. Tällaisen turvallisuuden tunteen ajamana Pukki löytää oikean vireen myös työ- ja liike-elämään. Lähes kaikki Pukin ajamat hankkeet edistyvät ihmeellisellä tavalla ja tulokset näkyvät myös taloudellisena vaurautena. Moni Pukki pääsee kohoamaan ammatissaan tai asemassaan useita pykäliä korkeammalle, eikä päätöksen tekijöillä tule olemaan aihetta katumukseen, sillä Pukki osaa hoitaa haasteensa kunnialla. Sinulla on myös suotuisat aspektit matkustelun ja seuraelämän alueella, joten luvassa on useampia lyhyitä matkoja lähinnä perhelomakohteisiin.

http://www.tuvy.com/entertainment/chinese_horoscope.htm

Lamb people have good taste and are quite charming and elegant &#65533; and rich. You may find them the center of attention at a stylish dinner party, ravishing all with incomparable wit and bon mots. The opposite is also true: they are often quite shy and sometimes prefer complete anonymity, the quiet life at home with a good book, a roaring fire, and the joys of the palate. A creative flame burns in their lives and you may find them before a canvas experimenting with bright bold genius strokes of paint. Sometimes, they tend to be pessimistic and question the meaning of life, wondering "why they dwell among green mountains." They are quite often deeply religious or spiritual and quite passionate about their work and their belief.

Earth Lambs are like dancing daffodils, moving with kinetic exuberance and joy. Like all Lambs, these creatures are wonderful to socialize with, you just can't help loving their friendly ways and enthusiasm for living. They make lemonade out of lemons, velvet out of porcupines, and find serendipity everywhere. All their friends and colleagues get caught up with this passion. As you can imagine, they make the best of traveling companions. Earth Lambs are honorable in all their dealings; they roll up their sleeves and do whatever it is that must be done. They know true contentment because they can think of yesterday without regret and tomorrow without fear. Earth Lambs love good books and spend many happy hours seeking treasures in used bookstores. This serious nature also applies to their college years and careers, which they pursue with utmost dedication, hard work, and diligence. At some point in later life, they are rewarded with unexpected financial fortune. What a cozy twosome the Earth Lamb makes with a love partner. Relationships are filled with exquisite warmth, gentleness, and tenderness, with magical threads of sensuality taking them on beautiful carpet rides.

--
Elämä ei ole pelkkää lasten leikkiä.

Yossu

#39 • • Yossu
tuli-tiikeri, leijona *piis*
Septique

#40 • • Septique
Maa-Lohikäärme !