448 posts, 23 pages, 86,561 views

Loraine Stok

#81 • • Edited Loraine Stok Loraine

Skenemursu, 2.1.2006 21:51:
---
Loraine, 31.12.2005 00:24:
---
mkuisma, 28.12.2005 14:30:
Adamin kanssa on jo harjoiteltukin, lähinnä tuota juomista kylläkin. Tällä kertaa sit ihan skarpisti *nauru*

---

Intuition Summer Event 2005 was AMAZING !!!! _o_

Anyways back on topic: read that TEH KING LIEB will be present at Dance Republic...
Armadance, especially for you -> OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG ! *plur**plur**plur**plur**plur*

---

So I guess we will c you here again :)

Ozzie !! *pus*...excellent job on the line-up M8 ! *aplodit*
(*cough....tho some Jonas/Leon/Menno or Galen on it would have been even more wikket *kuolaa* At least the Dutch boyz would bring US in XTC and not swallowing it themselves like Adam White does (Errrrr... did I just say that ?! *igor*) )

Best of L.S.G. (Singles reworked) AND Armadance's SUPA DUPA X-Mas present (Orkidea's Music Speaks in Thousand Languages) are the only two CDs allowed to be played in the stereo atm !! *jiihaa*

Dammit...now I really need to negotiate in the Office (no AD, my real Office for a change *tirsk*) coz for now it looks like April is gonna be a tough month to get some days off *hikoil**hikoil**hikoil**hikoil*
iam

#82 • • iam Studying Inner Paths to Outer Space

Loraine, 8.1.2006 00:38:
---

Hey sweetie :) You should also con Sied and those other mofos to join you, aiit?
placiq

#83 • • Edited placiq Jorkki
Ah! Oliver Lieb, Sander Van Doorn <3 ja Adam White *plur*
Tänne tarvii tulla vaikka liftaamalla, jollei muuten pääse *sydän*
Sphyxia

#84 • • Sphyxia Maracujá!

Miksan, 2.1.2006 20:18:
---
blender, 2.1.2006 19:46:
Soittaaks Anne Savage viel hard housea? :D Sinällään ihan jees jos niin, menis vanhojen aikojen muisteluun...

---

Joo kyllä pitäis soittaa.

Pakko soittaa. *grr* *nauru*
Loraine Stok

#85 • • Loraine Stok Loraine

mkuisma, 8.1.2006 00:50:
---
Loraine, 8.1.2006 00:38:
---
---

Hey sweetie :) You should also con Sied and those other mofos to join you, aiit?

I will do my best dear !! Lieselot may not be able to fly over (CA$H) *nyyh*
THO: Some Belgian/Dutch ppl are considering to fly over too (*eikä* not Jonas unfortunately *grr*)
PS: any chance you folks are gonna join Tapsa and US Dutchies/Belgians in The Hague for the Intuition Winter Event ??? (Saturday the 11th of March 2006 - Asta...you know the place,hahahaha).
iam

#86 • • iam Studying Inner Paths to Outer Space

Loraine, 8.1.2006 01:06:
PS: any chance you folks are gonna join Tapsa and US Dutchies/Belgians in The Hague for the Intuition Winter Event ??? (Saturday the 11th of March 2006 - Asta...you know the place,hahahaha).

Who knows, maybe, if I'm not banned from the venue..
Armadance

#87 • • Armadance Booth Bitch - HC Forum Spammer

Loraine,
Dammit...now I really need to negotiate in the Office (no AD, my real Office for a change *tirsk*) coz for now it looks like April is gonna be a tough month to get some days off *hikoil**hikoil**hikoil**hikoil*

Good luck sweetie - promise me to negotiate it well!!! The line-up is so LEKKER! *plur**plur**plur**plur**plur*

ps. Schiphol - Leiden(not-dorf) TrancesheepAirportMail as reliable as ever *tirsk*
Loraine Stok

#88 • • Edited Loraine Stok Loraine

mkuisma, 8.1.2006 01:08:
Who knows, maybe, if I'm not banned from the venue..

No way you might be banned from the venue...the only one who noticed you had a tad too mucho (Kippis) Finlandia was me *lmao* (And Jonas in the hotel room *igor*)
Loraine Stok

#89 • • Loraine Stok Loraine

Armadance, 8.1.2006 01:10:
Good luck sweetie - promise me to negotiate it well!!! The line-up is so LEKKER! *plur**plur**plur**plur**plur*

ps. Schiphol - Leiden(not-dorf) TrancesheepAirportMail as reliable as ever *tirsk*

Otherwise I won't allow my boss to join us on the Intuition Winter Event *pepsodent* He may decide what he likes: staying at home...or going to the IWE under the condition I can fly over to Helsinki in April *dissaa*
Optik

#90 • • Optik Piikkisika/Outopallo
Ai ku kiva... ois passelisti just synttäreiden aattona *hihu*

--
Tylsyys ei tapa, mutta joskus toivot, että tappaisi.

okiru

#91 • • okiru Outo Hervantalainen
Kuka on Juju ja miks sil ei oo saittia? :(
iam

#92 • • iam Studying Inner Paths to Outer Space

okiru, 9.1.2006 19:54:
Kuka on Juju ja miks sil ei oo saittia? :(

*nauru*
Dave

#93 • • Dave Team Teknolipat :) / The Bunk

Optik, 9.1.2006 13:54:
Ai ku kiva... ois passelisti just synttäreiden aattona *hihu*

Sulla sentään aattona..mulla päivää jälkeen. *hmph* Mut et, tänne varmaan kuitenkin.

--
a veteran police of means and talent can wear whatever the fuck he damn well pleases.

Encoder

#96 • • Encoder Kofeinisti
Woah, nyt tippu silmät suusta: Sander van Doorn *tähti*
ja Above & Beyondkin vielä. Tätä kyllä odotan tänä vuonna eniten Lasepointin jälkeen.

--
Mikään ei ole varmempaa kuin epävarma.

gravel

#97 • • gravel saloUG
Nä on ihan must! *jiihaa*

--
Allekirjoitus: _______________________

Dreamstate Promotions

#98 • • Edited Dreamstate Promotions
Newsflash
grey_plate.jpg

DreamState Promotions teams up with MondayBar (Sweden).

To assure an even better quality of event promotions DreamState and MondayBar have teamed up in organizing Dance Republic in Helsinki, Finland. MondayBar has been the leading club organization in Sweden since 1992. Soon it became a trademark of Sweden's longest running weekly club for modern dance music. Legendary DJs/producers such as Todd Terry, Roger Sanchez, David Morales and many more played in the early years at the Monday night spot in Stockholm, giving thousands of Swedes their first international clubbing experience. By now, in 2006, almost all of the world's top DJs have played at a MondayBar event such as the famous club cruises between Sweden and Finland and a number of other MondayBar events in Stockholm.

http://www.mondaybar.com/
AlexS

#99 • • AlexS kummasetä
Nyt on näköjään lisätty line-upiin ehkä kaikista mielenkiintoisin nimi...eli DAVID WEST *super* Nyt saa käyttää tätäkin: *plur*

--
I hear songs that should never end...
in places I cant comprehend.

Miksan

#100 • • Miksan

AlexS, 23.1.2006 10:22:
Nyt on näköjään lisätty line-upiin ehkä kaikista mielenkiintoisin nimi...eli DAVID WEST *super* Nyt saa käyttää tätäkin: *plur*

Yep, taitaa tulla sellanen tilanne et voi olla vaikeuksia päättää millä areenalla sitä on kuuntelemassa*hymy*