6 posts, 1 page, 1,688 views

Axu-T

#1 • • Axu-T
Axu-T [Kruuwi] @ Underground Trance Connection

Live Set
27-3-2005 22:00-23:00
Kouvola Finland

_D_e_d_i_c_a_t_e_d___F_o_r___T_h_e___C_r_e_a_t_o_r___o_f___L_i_f_e

1. Signum - Second Wave 2004 (Signum Signal 2004 Remake) [Armada / A State Of Trance]

2. Dj Rodd Y Ler - God's Love (Dj Exelios And Dj Simple Remix) [Trapped]

3. Corento - Fearless (Original) [white label]

4. Ampire - The Preacher (Sol-7 Remix) [Overdose]

5. Primolux - Flame [Galactive]

6. Ridgewalkers feat El - Find (Kyau Vs Albert remix)

7. A-Force - Gravitional Waves [Fundamental]

8. Miika & Jussi - Reginella [Five AM]

9. Dave Holmes - Samsara (Nick Sentience Remix) [Pitch Control]

10. Kyau Vs Albert - Made Of Sun (KVA Hard Dub) [Euphoric]

11. Siberian Sun - Frostbite [Dedicated]

12. Silent Electra - For This Moment (Jochen Miller Mix) [Dedicated]

About the Mix:

Live mix with two turntables and recorded via tapeout to a laptop. Line-in level of recorder was abit too high, so there is short part where sound is abit crushed. In live situation the sound was fine. Thank you all who were respecting this set dancing wildly. I was the first player but you sure made it feel like something else. This is played live so there was plenty things catching my attention. Afterall I think that the mood I wanted to give for the audience is right here in this mix. Enjoy !

Special Thanx:

- Corento has done great work. His track is on third in the mix and more of his productions in www.mikseri.net. This track was specially re-edited and posted to me by Corento himself... Thanks to Corento for support.

- WWW.FIILIS.ORG (soulful house tunes..) which was the hosting club for Underground Trance Connection. Great co-operation and work! More than 995 party people (official count) raving that night. Something unbelieveable.

- Night Club Diva for giving the support for the evening. Jammu we all love you ! <3

- Dj Baty [clubi.info] for inviding me to play in Underground Trance Connection. You really had faith in me. ;)

- Dj RX for supporting the evening as a "star of the night". Great work.

- RW (Willy Riverside /Canada) who was giving good feedback from my set in "Yöjuna" last summer and couraging me to continue.

- All my trance loving friends.

- God himself who inspired me in the theme of the set "Dedicated For The Creator Of Life".

Pictures:

Undergroun Trance Connection by Baty & Butcher-KK

Underground Trance Connection by Diffas
Timce

#2 • • Timce
Imuun ihan vaan tuon ensimmäisen biisin vuoksi :) Voitko pistää topicin aiheeksi miksauksen nimen ja vaikka tyylilajin, niin ei tarvitse arvailla mitä tämä pitää sisällään. Kiitos.

Kommentit editoin myöhemmin.

--
-Cook the man some fucking eggs-

-Jake the Muss

hrdkvr

#3 • • hrdkvr KURGO
laita otsikko n000b *nauru*

--
-keep it hard-

mayah

#5 • • mayah Hermostuksesta vapiseva skenekingi
Otsikko lisätty.

--
Being happy is what I do best ^_^

Axu-T

#6 • • Axu-T
Pieni lisäys koottuihin selityksiin:

Äänen tasot hyppii rajusti... Syynä on meikäläisen tapa käyttää mastervolea ahkeraan mikä taas ei vaikuta ulostulevaan ( tapeout ) ulostuloon lainkaan... Siksi setti jopa hiljenee loppua kohden vaikka alussa särkee... Todellisuudessa keikan voluumi vain nousi loppua kohden, eikä särkenyt missään vaiheessa. Saatoin esim nostaa volea vaihdon yhteydessä tai toisinpäin. Pitää opetella ottamaan huomioon. =)

Todellakin kyse on aidosta livestä ja sen huomaa kaikesta teknisestä kohelluksesta kun on itselläkin hieman bilefiilis katossa... Mutta tunnelmahan on tärkeintä. Tätä ei ole todellakaan tehty / soitettu tai postattu minään teknisyyden näytteenä vaan halusin vain jakaa tunnelmia siitä mitä jo alkuillasta koettiin. Upea ilta kerta kaikkiaan. Kiitos kaikille!