Deejiit ja promoottorit - vastatkaa tälle kaverille

5 posts, 1 page, 3,224 views

Janne

#1 • • Janne kipee ukkeli
Mulle tuli yllättäen tämmöinen. Kaveri on kiinnostunut tulemaan Suomeen soittamaan, eli jos tiedätte jotain asioiden järjestelemisestä niin meilatkaa ihmeessä michaelille (cc mulle niin tiedän onko joku vastannut): [email protected]

hej Janne!

i found your mail on a club site...

i'm a 25 five year old dj, producer and promoter from denmark.

i've been in the scene since 92 making from big raves to small crazy partys with dj's such as steve bug.antonelli electr. ,richie hawtin,claude young,ricardo villalobos,sammy dee,plastique de revé,dj hell and the lists goes on and on.

me and some friends were talking about making a tour to the summer

wich will take us northern europe..hopefully to your country

we are sponsored by diesel at the moment fusioning high fashion and harsh elektro culture...
and will try to get them into this idea of making partys in every major city in east europe.

we are also doing a upfront fashion magazine called iii magazine

www.iiimagazine.com wich is working with suburban culture,music,art,fashion and new tendencies ,the magazine is distributed all over the world and it comes 2 times a year.

we have a friday club and a bar in cph.

i'll just like to tell me about the scene i finland...does people know elektro music...? like very berlin style?

do you know some dj's that play it?

www.schhh.dk

our site its being updated.

we are into quality sexual elech-berlin techno,deep house ,detroit,gigolo electro new wave,minimal stuff ,deep grooves and eveything that rocks on a discerning dancefloor

we are playing records,cd's and laptop..

it depends on the style...lounge is 80's synth pop, new wave techno-electronica,easy listening,breakdance,electric boogie,lo fi rock,industrial dance,indie,elektro punk,alternative and freestyle its mostly on cd and laptop)

house-techno and elektro and beyond is on records.

i hope this will sound interesting and will like to give us a hand...

you can visit us in denmark anytime if you like...

we dont care so much about the money..but we are up for party and nice party people from the rest of europe...finish people as well...

we are looking forward to hear from you!

peace Michael
Jone

#2 • • Jone Archibald Haddock
Kylläpäs tanskalaisia nyt olisi tarjolla. Itselleni tullut maili, johon olen unohtanut vastata mutta pitäisi varmaankin.

-

Hi,

First of all, nize site you got, really like the pictures...

In fact they look so good it made wanna come to your country to party/ play !
So i was wondering, if you could recommend any good organizers in Finland, that i could turn to for a gig !?

My site is http://www.wank.dk if you wanna check it out !

Greetz David aka. Dj Wank
Karski

#3 • • Karski Pomon kätyri
Ne on kuullu että MoS povaa Suomesta Euroopan
seuraavaa bilemekkaa *igor*

[muokattu 4.2.2003 09:45]

--
Paid by the Alliance
to slay all the giants.

Jussi Soro

#4 • • Jussi Soro choon!
Tres:

Ne on kuullu että MoS povaa Suomesta on Euroopan
seuraavaa bilemekkaa *igor*

Raumasta seuraava Ibiza!!!! *iloinen*
#5 • • yana Guest
Jone:

My site is http://www.wank.dk if you wanna check it out !

Greetz David aka. Dj Wank

*nauraa*

dj käsityö