#128 • • dawn guilty by association
"Dawn - Pakistan's most widely circulated English language newspaper" *nauru*

www.dawn.com

--
pleasure. happiness. success.

FreeFall

#129 • • FreeFall music addict
http://www.bosnianpyramid.com/index_files/News.html

Eli taas mä tätä Bosnian pyramidi juttua... ihmetykseni jatkuu, en vieläkään ymmärrä miksei tämä ylitä "uutis-kynnystä"...eikö ole tarpeeks todisteita? eikö riitä että tutkiat on jo tunneleissa ja löytävät kaikennäköstä kirjotusta/tunneliverkostoja jne.? Pyramid of the Sun on 1/3 suurempi kuin Egyptin mahtavin GIZA! ja se on rakennettu jo ennen kuin egyptiläiset on osanut kirjottaa*hih*....

Jeah, mielenkiintoista... yllä olevasta linkistä voi seurailla kaivauksien etenemistä jos ymmärtää "jenkki-kieltä" ja löytyy kiinnostusta.

--
Lintuperspektiivi

Oneiros

#130 • • Edited Oneiros x)

¦), 16.8.2006 07:20:
http://www.bosnianpyramid.com/index_files/News.html

Eli taas mä tätä Bosnian pyramidi juttua... ihmetykseni jatkuu, en vieläkään ymmärrä miksei tämä ylitä "uutis-kynnystä"...eikö ole tarpeeks todisteita? eikö riitä että tutkiat on jo tunneleissa ja löytävät kaikennäköstä kirjotusta/tunneliverkostoja jne.? Pyramid of the Sun on 1/3 suurempi kuin Egyptin mahtavin GIZA! ja se on rakennettu jo ennen kuin egyptiläiset on osanut kirjottaa*hih*....

Jeah, mielenkiintoista... yllä olevasta linkistä voi seurailla kaivauksien etenemistä jos ymmärtää "jenkki-kieltä" ja löytyy kiinnostusta.

Ehkäpä lehdetkin ottaa vähän taustoja selville ennenkuin kirjoittavat totena täyttä paskaa menettäen uskottavuutensa. Tsekkaa
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosnia_pyramid

Eikö yhtään epäilytä esimerkiksi kohdat:

"The dig began in April 2006 and is scheduled to finish by 2012 in order to break a cloud of negative energy, allowing the Earth to receive cosmic energy from the centre of the galaxy."

"Boston University's Curtis Runnels, an expert in prehistoric Greece and the Balkans states that, 'Between 27,000 and 12,000 years ago, the Balkans were locked in the last Glacial maximum, a period of very cold and dry climate with glaciers in some of the mountain ranges. The only occupants were Upper Paleolithic hunters and gatherers who left behind open-air camp sites and traces of occupation in caves. These remains consist of simple stone tools, hearths, and remains of animals and plants that were consumed for food. These people did not have the tools or skills to engage in the construction of monumental architecture.'"

"The academics, from the Faculty of Mining and Geology at the University of Tuzla and led by Professor Dr. Sejfudin Vrabac, concluded that the hill is a natural geological formation, made of classic sediments of layered composition and varying thickness, and that its shape is a consequence of endodynamical and egsodynamical processes in post-Miocene era."

"Osmanagic has claimed that the dig involved an international team of archaeologists from Australia, Austria, Bosnia, Scotland and Slovenia, [1] however many archaeologists named have stated they had not agreed to participate and were not at the site."

"Osmanagic estimates that the Sun pyramid stands 722 feet (220m) high (or, depending upon the report, either 230 feet (70m) high or 328 feet (100m) high). If it is 722 feet, it would be one third taller than the Great Pyramid of Giza, making it the largest pyramidal structure on Earth."

Että sellasta. Jos kaivauksen alullepanijan arviot "pyramidin" korkeudesta vaihtelevat päivästä toiseen useilla sadoilla prosenteilla ja selkeästi valehdellaan faktoista, ei voi olettaa että myöskään löydetyt tunnelit, kirjoitukset jne. olisivat aitoja.

edit: typot.

--
Space, while it seems to go on and on forever,
actually has a gorilla throwing barrels at you at the end.

FreeFall

#131 • • Edited FreeFall music addict
en väittele vastaan ettei olisi epäilyttäviä, mutta silti jään mielenkiinnolla seuraamaan tilannetta *joo*

arviothan aina ovatkin arvioita (siitä "sen" korkeudesta kun puhutaan)
luin se "wikin" tekstin ja alustahan voi lukea että hän ei väitä sen olevan 27.000-12.000BC vuotta vanha. enemmänkin:

Osmanagić attempted to clarify his previous statements, stating he was misquoted: he does claim that they were most likely constructed by the Illyrians, who lived in the area from 12,000 BCE to 500 BCE, and that the pyramid was therefore most likely constructed between those two dates - not in 12,000 BCE.(eikä 27.000-12.000BCE niinkuin myöhemmin wikin tekstissä hänen väitetään väittävän)

JA "virallisilta" sivuilta:
" The site team studied the layers of earth covering blocks at the site. Some 1cm of earth is believed to represent around 200-300 years. After finding layers of earth at a thickness of some 40cm, the team reached its conclusion that the structure is some 8,000-12,000 years old."

mut joo, oon hetkel töissä enkä voi nyt kauheesti näitä lueskella, kotona sitten*hymy*

8,000-12,000 years old = 6,000-10,000BCE
edit: aikavertailu

--
Lintuperspektiivi

random

#136 • • random
http://twitter.com/

Helppo ja kätevä tapa kertoa muille mitä teet juuri NYT. Jonkinlainen miniblogi-systeemi.
KiimanenKurre

#137 • • KiimanenKurre **Epileptinenkonttaaja**
tämmösen löysin omalla nicillä :

Lindi : Text Data Mining Project

Note: This project has been superceded by the BioText project.

We are developing a text data mining system, Lindi, for Linking Information for Novel Discoveries and Insight. The main goal is to help automated discovery of new information from large text collections. As a step towards the goal of text mining, we are developing empirical algorithms for semantic analysis of natural language text.

An article on text data mining ideas at Mappa Mundi Magazine.

--
*toktok*M.I.L.I.N.D.I.N.I*toktok*
Mulkullinen Ihra, Läski Itsari Notaari ja Dopingnuuskija sekä Itsestäänselvä Nopeaälyinen Ilmakitaranräpläri

KiimanenKurre

#138 • • KiimanenKurre **Epileptinenkonttaaja**
ok .... lisäys äskeiseen... tiesin että on muitakin Lindejä..mutta että ihan osa valtio ja ja kaupunki siihen päälle..*täh**täh*http://www.lindi-mtwara-regions.com/

--
*toktok*M.I.L.I.N.D.I.N.I*toktok*
Mulkullinen Ihra, Läski Itsari Notaari ja Dopingnuuskija sekä Itsestäänselvä Nopeaälyinen Ilmakitaranräpläri