Miami Winter Music Conference

64 posts, 4 pages, 32,645 views

akiapina

#42 • • akiapina apinaki

Individual, 12.2.2008 19:20:
Tää on kyl ultimate envy-topikki *nauru*

jep *nauru* kaiken kukkuraksi tuolta pisti silmään bt:n 10 yrs retrospective set "rabbit in the moon"-huoneessa <3
#47 • • x Guest
Sit löytyis viel tällainen:
mikko a

#49 • • mikko a further
Olipa miellyttava maahantulo eilen... 16h matkustamisen jalkeen 2h jonotusta passin- ja muiden papereiden tarkastukseen, sit viela matkalaukut pengottavaks ja kaikkee muuta pienta kivaa haastattelua. Mamma joka noi matkalaukut kollas kysy vaan et tuleeko pojat Ultra Music Festivaaleille. JES.

Mut joo. Hyvin nukutun yon jalkeen ei stressia, viikko aikaa fiilistella ja sit kai pitaa vahan reivata...
#50 • • x Guest
RA:

There is a land far, far away, where crystal flows like water at interminable R&B & hip-hop parties offering overpriced table service and girls-a-plenty. The Miami WMC must come as a bit of a shock to the locals when the electronic music world takes over every club, bar, pool, street corner, beach, warehouse, diner and restaurant with epic rave music, endless parties and fist-pumping European ravers without an off switch.

Last year saw an estimated 2,211 DJs & artists converge on the beach side city, performing at 537 WMC related events.

The dates for the 24th Annual Miami Winter Music Conference are March 24 - 28, 2009 (Monday - Friday), and will invariably spill over to Saturday, Sunday and possibly the following Monday. The conference will once again occupy the Miami Beach Resort & Spa for all sorts of panels, seminars, workshops, demonstrations, pool parties and the IDMA (International Dance Music Awards) show.
Yö

#52 • •
Jääkö Suomi-edustus meikäläisen varaan vai?
lilius

#53 • • lilius

Petra*,

..eipätaida olla mitään muuta kiinnostavaa tarjolla, kuin aurinko.. ;)
lilius

#54 • • lilius

Jussi Lius, 18.3.2009 18:46:
---
Petra*,

---

..eipätaida olla mitään muuta kiinnostavaa tarjolla, kuin aurinko.. ;)

..ja nyt kun on aurinkokin täällä suomessa.. niin mitä muuta enään sieltä tarvii..? ;)
kosmo

#55 • • kosmo TJH87
Alkukuusta tuli vielä selailtua lentoja kun houkuteltiin matkaan, mutta kyllä tämä nyt taas jää näkemättä. Ensvuonna tänne, rasti seinään.
thomas

#56 • • thomas

kosmo, 22.3.2009 12:16:
Alkukuusta tuli vielä selailtua lentoja kun houkuteltiin matkaan, mutta kyllä tämä nyt taas jää näkemättä. Ensvuonna tänne, rasti seinään.

joo vois olla mullakin aika.
Zapa

#57 • • Zapa Mr Wrangler
WMC:ssä tapahtunutta, Paris Hiltonin omasta blogista *nauru* :

Clearing a few things up
Just checking in to say hello and clear a few things up. I've been getting a lot of calls and emails regarding these subjects I'm about to discuss. First of all, last night at a club my boyfriend and I were assaulted for no reason at all. The DJ (I don't even know his name cause he sucks so bad) was playing the worst music ever! I like certain techno music, but this was not even danceable and was frankly giving me a migraine. I asked one of my friends who runs the hotel if he could change the music and he said " I'll lead you up to the DJ booth tell him and he'll play whatever you want." So he walked Doug and I over there. I asked the DJ if he could please play Daft Punk or Bob Sinclair and he rudely snapped at me and was like 'I only play this kind of music." I think he was jealous cause Bob Sinclair is a far better DJ then this guy by about a million times. He was so unbelievably rude and all because I asked to play one good song. Then out of nowhere his bodyguard (don't ask me why he has a bodyguard, like he really needs one. Ha) pushed me really hard, that's when my boyfriend, like my knight in shining armor, stepped in and told the guy to keep his hands off of me. Then all hell broke loose, it was like something out of a fight movie, it was so frightening. I had never seen anything like it in my life. Doug was fighting off like 6 guys. But he was of course stronger then them all but one of the idiots punched him in the face and busted open his lip. There was blood all over, I cried I was so upset and scared. It was ridiculous and for such a stupid reason, I cannot believe people behave this way, like ainmals! FYI this is not in my nature to be in club brawls, I;ve never been around anything like that. It was totally unprovoked and thank God Doug was there to rescue me. A man should NEVER put his hands on a woman in that manner.
Another thing I keep getting are emails from you guys, calls from family, flowers from friends congratulating me on my engagement. They said they read some story the other day saying that when Doug and I went to dinner with my parents the other night that he proposed and I declined. This never happend, I dont know where they come up with these stories sometimes. All we did was have a lovely dinner at my mom's favorite restaurant. We had all been together on My BFF Show set all day shooting scenes for this upcoming season. It was histerical and a lot of fun. But I will tell you this, Doug is an amazing guy and I feel very lucky that we found each other. We've been friends the past year now and have became very close. He's my best friend, we are so much alike, we love to travel and we have the most incredible time together no matter where we are. I've never been happier. He truly treats me like his princess and that's how every girl should always be treated, Never forget that ladies. My parents love him too, so I'm really happy about that. I love his parents as well, they are such a lovely family. His mother is stunning, so beautiful, sweet, funny and smart. We all had such an amazing time in Maui together, so I'm glad Doug's getting to know my family as well.
I flew into New York this morning, I'm about to go to the Eye Wear Convention. I'm launching my new sunglass line. I'm so excited! I love wearing sunglasses and now I have my very own line! Loves it! So, I have to run, but hope everyones doing wonderfully and love you all.
Love always Paris xoxo

Ja nyt kun haluatte tietysti tietää kuka tuo hirveä DJ oli, niin vastaus on: Steve Angello
Yö

#60 • •
Lol @ Hilton! Julkkiksia kyllä riitti, meidän hotellin altaalle pölähti perjantaina P Diddy, joka veti extempore MC-setin Felix da Housecatin soitellessa. Ei näkynyt talouden notkahdus ainakaan vielä, alkuviikosta ehkä saattoi olla vähän hiljaisempaa mut loppuviikosta taas galaksit räjähteli ;)

Itse otettiin verraten iisisti ja käytiin seuraavissa kekkereissä

* Welcome To Miami The Beach Party
Wednesday Mar 25th at 12:00AM
Talent: Dj Wady, Steve Lawler, Tom Novy, Kurd Maverick, Chris Lake, Tom Stephan, D.O.N.S, Edx, Denis The Menace & Big World, Armand Pena, George Morel, Syke'n'SugarStar, David Tort, Chris Rece, Tv Rock
Venue: Nikki Beach

* DJ Mag Opening Pool Party
Wednesday Mar 25th at 12:00PM
Talent: David Guetta, Dubfire, Gui Boratto, Anderson Noise, Way Out West (Live), Steve Lawler, Anil Chawla and Dale Anderson, DJ Dan, Josh Wink, James Zabiela and Josh Gabriel.
Venue: The Shelborne Hotel - Pool

*Global Underground All Star VIP Event
Wednesday Mar 25th at 10:00PM
Talent: Darren Emerson, Nic Fanciulli, Jim Rivers, Anil Chawla, Dale Anderson.
Venue: Mynt Lounge

*Sasha & John Digweed Sunset Yacht Party
Thursday Mar 26th at 3:00PM
Talent: Sasha & John Digweed. Special guest Nick Warren.
Venue: Biscayne Lady Yacht

* Victor Hotel Rooftop & Pool party
Friday Mar 27th at 12:00PM
Talent: Felix da Housecat, Junior Sanchez and guests
Venue: The Victor

*Hope v. Audio Therapy: Dave Seaman and Nick Warren
Friday Mar 27th at 10:00PM
Talent: Exclusive DJ sets by superstars Nick Warren and Dave Seaman with opening set by Jon Cowan, Hybrid, Jody Wisternoff
Venue: The Shelborne Hotel - Shine Nightclub

Tässä joitain videoita

DJ Mag Pool Party

Sasha & Digweed Yacht Party

Hope Recordings & Audio Therapy Party

Taas kerran jäi kymmeniä mielenkiintoisia bileitä väliin, mutta eipä sille mahda mitään kun ei kovin moneen paikkaan samaan aikaan kerkiä. Miami on kyllä yhden viikon vuodessa paras paikka maailmassa, tällaisia lineuppeja tai fiilistä ei ole edes Ibizalla (vaikka muuten Ibizaa mukavampana pidänkin... siellä ehtii ainakin nukkua... lol) *plur* Hauskaa myös huomata, että Miamissa myös DJ:t käy ulkona, Hopen bileissä oli Sasha, Hernan Cattaneo ja GU:n omistaja Andy Horsfield tanssilattialla ja S&D laivabileissä suunnilleen kaikki tanssi. Ei mitään skenepousausta siis täällä! Ensi vuotta odotellen.