INFO:
IGLU GUGGAIS-GLUBI
Date: 31.7.2004
Time: 22-04
Place: Kiva, Hämeenkatu 31, TAMPERE
Tickets: 10 / from the door only!

IGLU GUGGAIS-ARENA
0200-0330 Super8 (Anjunabeats, Aalto)
0100-0200 Shane54, Live! (Home, Hungary)
2300-0100 Niklas Harding (Futureclub, Denmark)
2200-2300 Juju (Iglu)
LJ: Norppa (Team Valopää)
VJ: Eskimo

Lounge
Millennium house babies
Cinnamon & Lucy Luke
TEAM SKENMURSU

shane.gif
SHANE54
Elod Csaszar is the Hungarian producer and DJ working under the guises Shane 54 and Pink Flood. After more than a decade of producing pop music in his home country, Shane 54 turned his attentions to electronic music. It wasn't until 2002 however that his first real breakthrough came as two of his productions, both remakes of Jean Michel Jarre classics earned full vinyl 12” releases. ”Souvenir de Chine” was picked up by Plastic Angel and signed to his Berlin based Afterglow Records. Since then Shane's career has rocketed having completed remix work for EMT Design, Logic US, Lost Language and Vandit Records delivering remixes for well-respected trance artists including Above & Beyond and Lange. A different style evolved while working on remixes of Madonna's 'Music' and Lenny Kravitz 'Believe in Me' for an online competition. Both tracks caught the attention of several big producers, labels and DJ's including Anthony Pappa, Paul Oakenfold, Paul Van Dyk and DJ Tiësto. This year Shane 54 already has given his Pink Flood treatment to Paul Oakenfold's 'Time Of Your Life' which is an official release for Paul Oakenfold's Perfecto label. As a DJ, Shane 54 has been a special feature DJ at all 4 Budapest Love Parades playing to over 500'000 clubbers at each event, as well as guest slots including Pulsar parties in Spain and Amnesia in Switzerland. Shane is resident at the well respected Home Club in Budapest where he can be seen playing alongside the likes of Ferry Corsten and Judge Jules on a weekly basis. Paul Oakenfould said ”Shane 54 is very talented, you'll see very good thing coming from him in the future”

niclas.gif
NIKLAS HARDING
His interest for electronical music was prompted by the ”Magik” album series. DJ Tiësto showed all the beauty inside the music with those releases, and Niklas became addicted on the spot!. After his best friend, Manson, taught him the basic skills of turntablism, he started to spin himself on several internet radio stations - he is on his way to the top. Niklas likes to build up his sets in order to tell the audience a story of music - from banging progressive tunes to melodic trance tracks. So dont expect him or the crowd to stand still, while jumping into the journey of music. Niklas has played at some of the biggest clubs in Denmark (Gorgeous), and is a resident at one of the leading events in Denmark, Futureclub. He is a resident at one of the most popular internet radio stations, Tranceairwaves, and has also appearead on Markus Schulz's Global DJ Broadcast. Guestmixed at Misja Helsloot's radioshow Trancesistor, and at Di.fm several times. Recently, Niklas has been leaving his mark on the international scene as well, rocking parties in Russia, Turkey, Norway, and Sweden. Future Highlights with upcomming gigs in The Netherlands, Finland, Canada, and other places around the globe are on their way, and will included playing along side world class DJssuch as Scott Bond, Perry O'neil, Misja Helsloot, Signum, Envio, Orkidea, and DJ Precision. Besides spending most of his spare time on music, he is also a busy student just outside Copenhagen. Niklas sets aside some quality time for his friends. He is active in attending and socializing at various electronic music events around the country, ones that present the likes of the one and only Armin van Buuren, Ferry Corsten, Tiesto, etc.

More info: http://www.iglu.fi

[muokattu 21.6.2004 15:01]

[muokattu 21.6.2004 15:08]

[muokattu 22.6.2004 15:46]

[muokattu 29.7.2004 18:04]
Skenemursu

#2 • • Skenemursu Vastarannan Kuha
Yli 2 viikkoa kulunut avajaisista mutta psykepingviini on vieläkin ihan sekaisin Johnin setistä. Pelättiin jossain vaiheessa että se syttyy tuleen niin liekeissään se oli. Ja kun sanottiin ettei pyskepingviinikään pysy nahoissaan niin katsokaapa tätä videota...
http://www.iglu.fi/psykepingviini.wmv

se on vieläkin tuollainen, mietityttää vaan että miteköhän jaksaa katsella tuota kixukarhua guggaisglubin jälkeen, ei ole helppoo mullakaan!
Grass

#4 • • Grass fiilistelijä
ei igluja väliinkään voi jättää *pihkassa*
anri

#6 • • anri team parempi pitäjä
Olis vaan jo kuun loppu *plur*

--
don't go halfway - go all the way

Taittojakkara

#7 • • Taittojakkara Human cargo

anri:

*joo**joo**joo**joo**joo*

T:turhaylimääräinenpostausjonkaolisivoinutjättää tekemättä*vink*

--
Hög fäll ball pall, same, same but different...

Taittojakkara

#8 • • Taittojakkara Human cargo

R-Syke:
Heinäkuun loppua odotellessa Niklaksen kesäkuinen setti kuunneltavaksi olkaa hyvä :)

http://www.niklasharding.com/promo.html

Tää oli aivan stan hyvä/loistava/jalkaa vipattava.Jag rekommenderar!!*jiihaa*

--
Hög fäll ball pall, same, same but different...

Skenemursu

#9 • • Skenemursu Vastarannan Kuha
Kerättyjä kommentteja Iglun avajaisista -

”I'd loved the party, in fact one of the best parties I've played this year so far!” John 00 Fleming

”Iglu was a fantastic experience! The music, the atmosphere and the people were second to non... This was one of the best parties ive played and I look forward to playing there again in the future!” Tom Goldenscan

”Fleming was also really tapped into the crowd, with a huuge grin on his face, the whole of his sets. Personally speaking, I can't wait for the next Iglu in the end of July” Hannu - Xpander.nl

”Vallan kukkeat kestit olivat. Musiikki pisti pepunkin pyörimään siihen malliin että huh huh... jatkoa odotellessa” Katriina Viiita, Kukkaistyttö 2004.
anri

#10 • • anri team parempi pitäjä

Taittojakkara:
---
anri:

---

*joo**joo**joo**joo**joo*

T:turhaylimääräinenpostausjonkaolisivoinutjättää tekemättä*vink*

Mikään postaus ei oo turha! *nauru*

--
don't go halfway - go all the way

R-Syke

#11 • • R-Syke
Shane54 - terveiset suomeen!

”I've always been facinated by the Finnish producers, and I'm sure just a good scene can raise up good producers. I've heard loads of stories about the parties over there, so all I can say is: Can't wait to rock the night!”
R-Syke

#12 • • R-Syke
Greeting from Niklas Harding 

”First time playing in Finland, which i am really really looking forward to.
After hearing great comments from fellow dj's and producers like: ”you barely find any better crowd than in Finland.” So dont expect me or the crowd to stand still, while jumping into the journey of music the 31th of July at Iglu.”
#13 • • Docklands Team Guest
Ja näin Konsortionkin puolelta voimme lähettää sellaisia terveisiä että ääntä laitetaan vielä lisää edelliskertaan verrattuna, joten eiköhän se basso saada tällä kertaa sinne tanssilattian vasempaankin laitaan kirjaimellisesti yhtä \”punttiin tuntuvaksi\” kuin viime kerralla siinä portaiden maisemissa... Oikein kyllä allekirjoittaneella, eli warhiksella ja konttisella sormet syyhyää kun päästään taas paukuttamaan niin että tukka lähtee päästä. Vielä kun jostain keksittäis roudarit, mutta ainahan meisi voi kantaa jos muita ei löydy

Warhis aka M to the I & J the Kontti aka J to the E
topicinnostovalitukset voi laittaa suoraan [email protected] tai vaikka ihan kilauttaa puhelimitse 041-4941514
Skenemursu

#14 • • Skenemursu Vastarannan Kuha
Ikäväksemme Millennium tytöt joutuvat lopettamaan settinsä jo kello 01! Loppuillan tuuraajaksi on vartavasten muodostettu kokoonpano joka ei ole liiemmin yhteisharjoituksia harrastanut... siispä hieman pelonsekaisin tuntein Iglu esittelee -

”TEAM SKENEMURSU” (debyytti setti!!)
UzU

#15 • • UzU [33100]
Kohta se on taas aika kaivaa pilkkihaalarit varastosta ja suunnata kohti kylmyyttä.
okiru

#16 • • okiru Outo Hervantalainen
Pitäkää hauskaa illalla tytöt ja pojat. Varmasti luvassa loistava ilta ja tuo Team Skenemursu on aika pähee line-up, jos tieto pitää paikkaansa. Harding, Shane54, Super8, Kuisma ym tuohon tiimiin sisältyy :o

Harmittaa, kyllä itseäni, että missaa nämä :(
serotonot

#17 • • serotonot Paul Easy
Meitsipä ei missaa.

Viimeks oli igluis niin tolkuttoman hauskaa ettei pysty jättää väliin mistään hinnasta.

Jos nää bileet on yhtä siistit kuin edelliset joudun alkaa kutsumaan tätä lempiklubikseni. Ja jos sitä alkaa kutsumaan, toivottavasti se tulee luokse kans

[muokattu 31.7.2004 09:56]
OCS

#18 • • OCS
Näitä on odoteltu vesi kielellä sitten viime Iglujen *käsienhieroskel* Oli niin hauskaa viimeksi, että uskon näiden jatkavan samaa linjaa :) Line-upista ei ole ainakaan mitään valittamista!

Tunteja laskeskellen...
drS

#20 • • drS

serotonot:
Jos nää bileet on yhtä siistit kuin edelliset joudun alkaa kutsumaan tätä lempiklubikseni. Ja jos sitä alkaa kutsumaan, toivottavasti se tulee luokse kans

iglu on kyllä ollut yllättävän sisäsiisti klubi, ja voisi tosiaan testata miten tuon tottelevaisuuden kanssa käy. koska okiru feidaa tällä kertaa, niin kirppujakaan ei ole ja loisto lineup taannee ensimmäisen sijan rotuklubien näyttelyssä.