14 posts, 1 page, 7,686 views

DJ Rx

#1 • • DJ Rx FINRG Recordings
onko kukaan törmäännyt näihin...?

itse sain tänään oheisen mailin... *aplodit* *iloinen*

ATTN;MANAGING DIRECTOR/CEO
You may be suprised to receive this letter from
me but please do
consider it as a request for assistance .
I am Mr.<nimi> the son of Dr <nimi>
who was
recently murdered in the land dispute in
zimbabwe.
I want a trust-worthy,honest and God fearing
individual to go into
partinership with me. Thus i sollicited to
contact you through the
help of (W.S.L) World net Search, Linked in
corporation with the Chamber of
commerce of South Africa were i seek asylum.
My late father was among the few black
Zimbabwean rich farmers, murderd
in cold blood by the agents of the ruling
government of president Mugabe
for his alleged support and sympathy for the
zimbabwean opposition party
controlled by the entire minority.
Before the death of my father,
he told me that he has the sum of us$19,000,000
(Nineteen million,united states dollars)
deposited in a security company.
That he used my name as his only son for
the deposit of the money in the security company.
This money was embarked from the purchase of
new machinery and
chemicals for farms and the establishment of
new farms in lesotho swaziland. This land
problem arose when president robert mugabe
introduced a new land act that wholly affected
the rich white farmers and some few black
vehemently
condemed the ”modus operandi’ adopted by the
government.
This resulted to rampant killing and mob action
by war veterans and
some political thugs. The violence has cost the
life of more than 231 ( two
hundred and thirty one) persons while many
have been wonded.
Heads of governments from the west,especially
Britain and United States
of America have voiced their condemnation of
mugabe´s plan. subsequently,
South African Development Community(SADC)
has continuosly supported mugabe’s new land
act.
As the only son of my of my father ,am
saddled with the
responsibility of seeking a genuine person
whom this money could be transfered to without
the knowledge of my government who are
tactically freezing our family wealth and South
Africa’s government seems to be playing along
with them.I am faced with the dilemma of
investing this money in South Africa for the fear
of encountering the same experience in future
since both countries have almost the same
political history. more so, the South African
foreign exchange policy does not allow such
investment, hence i´m residing in south africa
now.Sharing modalities will be discussed after
lodgement of the money into s afe account.
This transaction is 100% risk free and the
nature of your business does not necessarily
matter. we wish to invest our some part off
on a something tangible that will yield profit. All
we need from you is assurance that you will not
sit on this money when it finally gets into your
personal or company’s account in your country.
If you could assist,please all correspondence
should be through my email address.

Yours Faithfully.

<nimi>.
(for the family)

ei vittu tää pelasti päivän... *hahjust*

[muokattu 14.2.2004 13:42]

--
Due to graphic nature of this post viewer discretion is advised.

Yim

#2 • • Yim
juuh mulle on parisen kertaa mailiin tullu tommosia. Jossainki on jopa puhelin numerot ja tilinumerot mukana.
*iihhih*

--
Perception: Our day-in, day-out world is real.
Reality: That world is a hoax, an elaborate deception spun by all-powerful machines of artificial intelligence that control us.

DJ Rx

#3 • • DJ Rx FINRG Recordings
pistäköhän tolle vastata jotain... *juonittel* *iloinen*

--
Due to graphic nature of this post viewer discretion is advised.

andi--

#4 • • andi-- lunttu
Heh noi on noita perus huijausjuttuja... Joku oli itseasiassa tainnu viedä ton niin pitkälle et oli sopinu kaikki tapaamiset jne jossa olis luovuttanu rahat jne *hymy* Tulee huijareille vähän ylimäärästä harmia jos moni tekee ton saman *nauru*

--
- RAAH -

S-T

#5 • • S-T Pieni
Mä en yleensä jaksa lukee mitään tollasia edes ekaa riviä - roskiin lentää nätissä kaaressa *vink*

--
Pieni on kaunista.

Blues

#7 • • Blues Koning van Afrika
Tuollaisia on tullut vaikka kuinka paljon joissa mukamas taataan että saa varmasti hyvät tuotot. En edes avaa spammejä eläen siinä toivossa että ne joskus tajuavat lopettaa sen touhun. Nyt on onneksi vähentynyt jonkin verran mutta tulee sitä tarpeeksi että hermot menee välillä.

--
Pictures

Party moeilik en het n oulike lewe

J.Cage

#8 • • J.Cage
Tällaisia on nyt pudonnut pari mailiin...

URGENT AND HIGHLY CONFIDENTAL!

ATTENTION DIRECTOR;

I am Dr John Susi, the manager bills/exchange at the foreign
remittance department in ABSA BANK LIMITED.In my department,we discovered an abandon sum of US$18,000,000.0(eighteen million united states dollars) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers who died along withhis entire family on Nov 1994 in ghastly plane crash.

Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting
his next of kin to come over to claim his money because we cannot
release it unless somebodyapplied for it as his next of kin, or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guideline. But unfortunately, nobody has come forward to claim this money.It is based on this that some officials in my department whom am restricted to mention their names depending, on your response to this matter have decided to establish a cordial business relationship with you, hence by contacting you. We want to furnish you with the whole information about thedeceased so that the bank can remit this money into your nominated account.

Moreover, we do not want this money to go into the government account
as an unclaimed bill as usual. Because the banking law here stipulates
that any account that is been abandoned or dormant for a period of years, is deemed closed and all the money therein will be forfeited to the government treasury account.

Now, it is being stipulated that the above sum will be transferred
into the government account as an unclaimed fund by the end of this
year.The reason for requesting you to present yourself as the next of kin is occasioned by the fact that the deceased(customer)was a foreigner.

The mode of sharing after transferring of this fund into your nominated
account is: 70% for my colleagues and I, 25% of the total sum will be
for you for the role you will play for this transaction, 5% will be for expenses that we might encounter at the course of transaction. Therefore
we are expecting to hear from you,indicating your willingness so that we will furnish you with the whole information regarding to this transaction and the exact steps to follow.

I await your reply through my email address: to enable us to conclude
this transaction urgently.

Please keep this letter very confidential for security reason because
of the sensitive position of the personalities involved in this
transaction.

Regards.
Dr John Susi
(manager bills and exchange)
DiamonDie

#9 • • DiamonDie mediahippi
Aika hyvin menee jos on vasta pari nigerialaiskirjettä saanut, noitahan on levinnyt jo vuosia ja ovat johtaneet jopa henkirikoksiin maailmalla. :-P
Antip

#10 • • Antip
Näitähän tosiaan riittää. Jos on tekemisen puutetta, kannattaa tsekata kuinka noita huijareita vedätetään oikein kunnolla. Ihan hauskaa luettavaa:
www.419eater.com
www.scamorama.com
vaavu

#11 • • vaavu vara-vana
Mutta vaikka täällä kuinka naureskellaan sitä, että vaan imbesillit menee noihin lankaan, niin todellisuudessa noilla nigerialaiskirjeillä on maailmanlaajuisesti anastettu ihan käsittämättömiä summia. Suomen poliisikin on arvioinut, että vuonna 2001 suomalaiset hassasivat kymmeniä miljoonia markkoja nigerialaisten huijauksiin (lähde). Kuten em. artikkelista käy ilmi, ei kyseessä ole enää mikään kevyen luokan harmiton pila, vaan ihan oikeasti kovia otteita käyttävä rikollisliiga.
Lucky-13th

#12 • • Lucky-13th
Tuoreen raportin mukaan jokaisesta internetiin kytketystä tietokoneesta löytyy keskimäärin 28 vakoilu- eli spyware-ohjelmaa. Luku sisältää myös harmittomammat mainos- eli adware-ohjelmat. Kovemman luokan seurantaohjelma tai troijalainen löytyy noin joka kolmannesta koneesta.
Luvut selviävät yhdysvaltalaisen internetoperaattori EarthLinkin ja vakoilu- ja mainosohjelmia poistavan WebRoot Softwaren loppuviikosta julkaisemasta raportista. Yhtiöt skannasivat tämän vuoden kolmen ensimmäisen kuukauden aikana yli miljoona internetiin kytkettyä konetta.

Skannaajien haaviin tarttui koneista yhteensä 29,5 miljoonaa vakoiluohjelmaa. Suurin osa ohjelmista liittyi tavalla tai toisella mainontaan. Nämä ohjelmat tyytyvät usein vilauttamaan mainoksia kuvaruudulla ja toisinaan myös lähettämään tietoa käyttäjän surffailutottumuksista mainostajataholle.

EarthLinkin edustaja Matt Cobbin mukaan on kuitenkin hälyttävää, että yli 300 000 skannatusta koneesta löytyi myös huomattavasti kiusallisempia vakoiluohjelmia. Niistä esimerkiksi troijalaiset voivat avata ulkopuoliselle taholle pääsyn käyttäjän koneeseen. Seurantaohjelmat puolestaan pystyvät tarkkailemaan käyttäjän tekemisiä sekä varastamaan käyttäjän henkilötietoja ja levittämään niitä ulkopuolisille verkon kautta.

”Nämä numerot osoittavat, miten todellisia uhkia henkilötietovarkaus tai järjestelmän saastuttaminen ovat käyttäjälle”,Cobb huomauttaa.

kopsasin tekstin Mikrobitin uutisarkisto Mikrobitin uutisarkistosta löytää myös muitaki jänniä uutisia
jotka on uusia uutisia

[muokattu 19.4.2004 09:37]

--
I´ve made up my mind, don´t confuse me with the facts!

Jussi Soro

#13 • • Jussi Soro choon!

Njah:Tuoreen raportin mukaan jokaisesta internetiin kytketystä tietokoneesta löytyy keskimäärin 28 vakoilu- eli spyware-ohjelmaa. Luku sisältää myös harmittomammat mainos- eli adware-ohjelmat. Kovemman luokan seurantaohjelma tai troijalainen löytyy noin joka kolmannesta koneesta...

Kannattaa siis ajaa koneeseen sekä Ad-aware, ja spybot, ja ajella niitä sopivin väliajoin.
Lost-Soul

#14 • • Lost-Soul los pallos

DiamonDie:
Aika hyvin menee jos on vasta pari nigerialaiskirjettä saanut, noitahan on levinnyt jo vuosia ja ovat johtaneet jopa henkirikoksiin maailmalla. :-P

No itse en ole saannut vielä yhtään nigerialaiskirjettä. Ne ehkä on tajunnut, etten mene tohon, mutta sen sijaan lähettää paljon ”Haluatko koulutytön omaksi” tyylisiä juttuja.

--
Tyhmästä päästä kärsii koko ruumis