This area is too quiet!

67 posts, 4 pages, 41,245 views

Aziz Combat Fighter

#41 • • Aziz Combat Fighter

arikoo, 3.11.2002 16:53:
After all, ravers are one big family no matter what is their homeland or language. Music is universal language...

Yeah, but fuck those pop kids, am I RIGHT WHO'S WITH ME!!!?
Stigu

#42 • • Stigu Belgian Chocolate
fudge, in that case go for a French, Dutch, German, Spanish, Italian, Portugese and so on area as well. Othewise we're discriminating. God knows we never discriminate in Klubi *justjoo*

--
trying to figure out what I mean is like trying to push a square brick through a round hole.. eventually it'll go through...

Android

#43 • • Edited Android

sts, 13.9.2005 15:02:
Hey lets also make an german section... Or what about a mandarin chinese one?

What's your problem? Do you have any reason to believe an english section for foreigners and people who don't speak Finnish could cause any harm to the forum?

And if if disturbs you so much you have the possibility to ignore the section in your settings.
sts

#44 • • sts Sama pyynti aitta!

Android, 13.9.2005 20:55:
---
sts, 13.9.2005 15:02:
Hey lets also make an german section... Or what about a mandarin chinese one?

---

What's your problem? Do you have any reason to believe an english section for foreigners and people who don't speak Finnish could cause any harm to the forum?

And if if disturbs you so much you have the possibility to ignore the section in your settings.

You didn't get the point, the point was that ppl are wanting also a russian section... English is ok, but lets stick only to Finnish and English...
Android

#45 • • Android

sts, 13.9.2005 21:09:
You didn't get the point, the point was that ppl are wanting also a russian section... English is ok, but lets stick only to Finnish and English...

Ah, my bad, I should have read through the thread more thoroughly. I agree with you.
Chatte

#46 • • Chatte Team Teknolipat :)
Ja miksihän venäjänkielinen osio ketään vahingoittaisi? Lukee, jotka haluu, ignooraa, kenestä siltä tuntuu. Vai?

--
Ainoa kuolema, jonka kuolemme, tulee joka päivä, jos kieltäydymme elämästä.
-Zorbas

Android

#47 • • Android

Chatte, 13.9.2005 21:29:
Ja miksihän venäjänkielinen osio ketään vahingoittaisi? Lukee, jotka haluu, ignooraa, kenestä siltä tuntuu. Vai?

Russian isn't a universal language.
Chatte

#48 • • Edited Chatte Team Teknolipat :)

Android, 13.9.2005 21:31:

Ahas, siitäkös tässä onkin kyse. Okkis.

--
-Zorbas

sts

#49 • • sts Sama pyynti aitta!

Chatte, 13.9.2005 21:37:
---

---

---
Android, 13.9.2005 21:31:

---

Ahas, siitäkös tässä onkin kyse. Okkis.

Basically if we take some other languages than FI and Eng, we should also take SWE which is a language that is official in Finland. etc...

English is an universal language and it should be enough.
Chatte

#50 • • Chatte Team Teknolipat :)
Jah, eipä minua haittaisi tuo ruotsikaan. Mutta ihan miten vaan. Olen tyytyväinen tähän. *plur* Ja sama venäjäksi ja ruotsiksi, jos haluatte niin. *vink*

--
-Zorbas

Android

#51 • • Edited Android
If you compare the amount of people in Europe, Asia, America and Africa who understand English compared to the amount of people who understand Russian in these areas I think the numbers will be quite clear. Now if we have a section for foreigners the possibility that he/she speaks English is by far bigger compared to any other language in the world, including Russian. It just gets ridiculous if we create e new section for everyone who happens to be unable to understand Finnish or English. How many people like that do we have in Klubitus? Just a wild guess; none.

Oh, my mother tongue is swedish, and I'm not demanding a swedish section for myself. We have our own topic, though =)
Chatte

#52 • • Chatte Team Teknolipat :)
No, enpä ole ollut vaatimassa täällä mitään, kunhan totesin. Itse pärjään hyvin tällä suomellakin. *vink*

--
-Zorbas

Stigu

#54 • • Edited Stigu Belgian Chocolate

Android, 13.9.2005 21:57:
If you compare the amount of people in Europe, Asia, America and Africa who understand English compared to the amount of people who understand Russian in these areas I think the numbers will be quite clear. Now if we have a section for foreigners the possibility that he/she speaks English is by far bigger compared to any other language in the world, including Russian. It just gets ridiculous if we create e new section for everyone who happens to be unable to understand Finnish or English. How many people like that do we have in Klubitus? Just a wild guess; none.

Oh, my mother tongue is swedish, and I'm not demanding a swedish section for myself. We have our own topic, though =)

Well, if I remember things right it's actually between Spanish and Chinese. Those 2 are the most spoken languages in the world. English is within the top 5 though, so we needn't worry.

--
trying to figure out what I mean is like trying to push a square brick through a round hole.. eventually it'll go through...

Android

#55 • • Android

Stigu, 14.9.2005 11:48:
Well, if I remember things right it's actually between Spanish and Chinese. Those 2 are the most spoken languages in the world. English is within the top 5 though, so we needn't worry.

Actually I had to check this and the list goes as following;

1. Chinese
2. English
3. Hindustani
4. Spanish
5. Russian

=)
Stigu

#56 • • Stigu Belgian Chocolate

Android, 14.9.2005 11:57:
---
Stigu, 14.9.2005 11:48:

---

Actually I had to check this and the list goes as following;

1. Chinese
2. English
3. Hindustani
4. Spanish
5. Russian

=)

doubblecheck your research man, http://www.krysstal.com/spoken.html

--

akira

#59 • • akira Cyber Laser Athletic
First:

I still strongly believe that if all peoples would speak e.g. english ( and why not their own language as well, BUT all would speak one common language, and then what ever added to that) communication would be easier. And of course there would be dialects, just pick an indian guy and a scotch guy, and put them speak english; they both do, but damn it's sounds different!

Second:

Way bigger prosentage of spanish speaking people also speak english, than chinese or russian speaking, just because of the historical barriers in communistic cultures.

Third:

Jiihaa, we got some conversation here ;)

--
Akira
9000 desibel
M E G A Z O N E

Karski

#60 • • Karski Pomon kätyri
Je ne m'occuperais pas d'une section de langue française. *uros*

--
Paid by the Alliance
to slay all the giants.