I Love Kiksu

#1 • • Edited I Love Kiksu
I *sydän* KIKSU - WE'RE BACK!

ilovekiksu-profiilikuva.png
Well, Kiksu has never really gone away, it just has a tendency to
change form. It is always looking new ways to enter our realm
of clubsand parties and it always succeeds. If all else has failed,
the I Love Kiksu has stayed the last bastion of keeping it real
and searching the new frontiers to explore.

It has been few years since last Kiksu impact, but now we are back
with even more fury, energy and Excellency!

And we are bringing together both worlds, the Kiksu of the days gone
by and the future of hands up lunatic raving!

The new venue – Venue – will give us a chance to offer the lush
decorations and fantastic lights to maximum effect and to set up the
stage to our wonderful guest dj´s, SAN better known from his
immaculate Solid Sessions fame and Ferry Tayle, the up and coming
future hope of Kiksu culture. Our very own D.N.A. will host the night
with unique combination of finest Kiksu out there!

The other room goes back in time to the age of vinyl and the age of
love. Dj Looney with his special friends and Indigo, flash their
classic black plastic weapons dripping with sweat and vibrations.
Powerful thrust of penetrating sound is guaranteed!

MAIN ROOM:

SAN aka Solid Sessions (Sony Music | EMI, NL)
http://djsan.com/
https://www.facebook.com/djsanmusic

Ferry Tayle (Enchanced | Armada, FRA)
http://www.ferrytayle.com/
https://www.facebook.com/FerryTayleFanPage

D.N.A (I *sydän* Kiksu)
https://www.facebook.com/djdnafin?ref=hl

LOUNGE ROOM:

Looney (Sidetrax)
https://www.facebook.com/Looney303

Indigo (Unity)
http://indigo.sininen.piste.org/

Error (Happosauna)

Thomas (Skumppakellunta)

Lights by David

Date:

Saturday 24.11.2012 | 22:00 - 04:00 | Age 18

Place:

Club Venue
Pohjoinen Rautatiekatu 21
00100 Helsinki

Tickets:

Advance tickets 10€ (includes I Love Kiksu pin)
from Studio 25, City-Center (2nd floor), Kaivokatu 8 / Helsinki
http://www.studio25.fi/

Charge at the door
Before 23:00 --> 10€
After 23:00 -->12€

Ferry Tayle Biography
(Enchanted | Armada, FRA)
DjFerryTayle.jpg
France's no 1 Trance export Ferry Tayle is having his best year to date! With his most recent tracks such as 'L'Acrobat', 'Trapeze', 'The Prestige' and the massive vocal track 'Memory Of Me', having seen support from the best DJs in the world including Tiesto, Armin van Buuren, Above & Beyond, Ferry Corsten to name but a few - and fresh from the release of mix compilation 'Enhanced Sessions Volume 2' and working on his 3rd artist album, the former Capetown maestro has had some great years already!

Called the French Trance Wizard by ID&T, Ferry Tayle was born in 1982. His first musical experience was with jazz. He started playing the saxophone at the age of 7. He became interested in electronic music by discovering Jean-Michel Jarre's first album. After 14 years of jazz music he decided to move into electronic music

The in-demand Frenchman has travelled right across Europe & Russia rocking clubs and festivals over the years. Highlights include in The Netherlands with performances at the legendary Trance Energy & the action-packed Luminosity Beach Festival, Belgium's Tomorrowland & the big acclaim event ASOT 550 in Russia!

SAN aka Solid Sessions Biography
(Sony Music | EMI, NL)
DjSan.jpg

“San looks certain to go far. Comparison can easily be drawn with fellow Dutch Exports like Armin Van Buuren & Tiësto”. DJ Mag (UK)

SAN’s productions have graced the turntables and mix cds of pretty much every top DJ around the globe either under his own name, “SAN”, or his "Solid Sessions" moniker*. His Solid Sessions – Janeiro (Positiva UK), even made it to the top 10 in 11 countries.

Now SAN is signed for the world by SONY Music apart from ASIA, where he is signed to VIRGIN and Universal/EMI. He just released his debut artist album ‘Kiss of Life’, which made it to the top 20 in 3 countries.

His productions have been featured on mix cds by djs such as Armin Van Buuren, Tiesto, Paul Van Dyk, Dave Seaman, Sasha, John Digweed, Deep Dish, Ferry Corsten and many more.

“San is the next big thing from Holland. Remember who told you about him first!”
M8 Magazine (UK)

One of San’s ongoing supporters is the world’s most popular dj; Tiesto, who even asked San to do a remix for him! Tiesto has supported all the releases that San did till this date and invited him to support him on his DJ sets in several countries.

SAN has remixed Tiesto, Ferry Corsten, Marco V, Dash Berlin and many more. His previous productions have been remixed by big name producers such as; Armin Van Buuren, Marco V, Dash Berlin, M.I.K.E., Kya & Albert, Rui da Silva, James Holden, Lemon 8, Marc et Claude etc.

In 2010 SAN was tour-resident for Privilege (Ibiza) and also featured on their CD. He released an ‘Unfold’ compilation, a San’s Sessions compilation and has mixed the compilation for the worlds’ leading dance event; Sensation in Prague. This year he will release another San’s Sessions CD through Virgin in Asia besides his artist album.

As a dj San has residencies in Ukraine (Arena), Dubai (Vibe), Malta (Sunset Sundays) and Holland (Hypnotize). He played in many other countries such as: Brasil, Argentina, Thailand, China, Japan, Colombia, Canada, UK, Holland, France, Spain, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Romania, Lithuania, Latvia, Russia, Malta, Turkey, Bulgaria, etc.

He played for organisations such as Creamfields, Sensation, Renaissance, Dancevalley, Ministry of Sound, Mysteryland, Transmission. Keep an eye on him, there’s no stopping him now!

• “An amazing dj, with excellent Dj skills”. John Digweed, UK

• “I have always been very very impressed with San’s dj’ing skills, he is just THAT good!” John 00 Fleming, UK
vanhus

#2 • • vanhus
pitää katoo missä sitä tuolloin on*tanssittel**joo*
Jago

#3 • • Jago un-trained monkee
Uih mahtavaa. Pääsen viettää syndejä tänne

--
Sound is the origin of all form, with matter shaping itself in response to the vibration of the universe

sapeli

#4 • • sapeli jokukukamikä?
Jei! *jiihaa*

--
Elämä ei ole pelkkää lasten leikkiä.

Bayer

#5 • • Bayer
Tännekkö se Ferry Tayle tulee ;3?
johnnytys

#6 • • johnnytys idän pikajuna
*plur**pihkassa**aplodit**tanssittel*

--
Fire is what i am
Fire is what i breath
The heat is what I bring

sapeli

#9 • • sapeli jokukukamikä?
Aaaaaa!!! Mä nyt vasta tajusin et Solid Sessions tulee soittamaan tänne!!! *jiihaa* *plur* *pökr*

--
Elämä ei ole pelkkää lasten leikkiä.

noena

#10 • • noena first breath after coma
Kiksututtaa!!! MENNÄÄKS JO ? *pepsodent*

--
TwistedLife™ Amusement Park

DarkWaari

#11 • • DarkWaari Addicted To Trance :D
Kai sitä vois TG Liven jälkeen tulla tänne *hymy*

--
Team Sauna Strike Again!!!!

Zuho

#13 • • Zuho
Hyvä line uppi, toivottavasti San soittelee Janeiron, täytyy tulla kuuntelemaan!
thomas

#16 • • thomas
TODAY. HEUTE. TÄNÄÄN. IDAG.
I Love Kiksu

#17 • • I Love Kiksu
Timetable:

MAIN ROOM:

22:00 D.N.A
00:30 San
02:00 Ferry Tayle

LOUNGE ROOM:

22:00 Error
23:30 Looney
01:00 Indigo
02:15 Thomas
antti83

#18 • • antti83
Olipas mahtava ilta kaikin puolin. Siis pitkästä aikaa vanhan hyvän ajan tranceklubi. Vielä muutamia vuosia sitten Suomessakin toimi monia hienoja tranceklubeja ja tarjontaa oli lähes joka viikonloppu. Sitten housen ja technon saadessa enemmän jalansijaa valtaosa monista hienoista klubeista on joko lopettanut tai jäänyt pitkälle tauolle. Jäljellä olevista muutamasta tapahtumasta ei ole ollut laadukkaan trancemusiikin ja yhteisöllisen tunnelman luojiksi. Mutta onneksi meillä on aina vanha kunnon I Love Kiksu *sydän*.

Iltahan oli musiikillisesti aivan loistava. D.N.A soitteli illan aluksi tyylilleen uskollisena tiukkaa full on-trancea ja sai kiitettävästi aikaan liikehdintää tanssilattialla. Solid Sessionsin setti taas ei juuri sytyttänyt. Sitä samanlaista nykypäivän trancea electro- ja progevivahteilla mitä valtaosa muistakin genren dj:stä nykyään soittaa, ei ollut mitenkään erityisen rohkea ja persoonallinen setti. Mutta voi hyvänen aika Ferry Tayle *kuolaa*. Siis ihan mielettämän energinen setti tyylikästä ja sopivan old school - henkistä trancea. Paras setti mitä olen kuullut keneltäkään ulkomaiselta dj:ltä pitkään aikaan. Energisyydessään tulee lähiajoilta mieleen lähinnä Paul Van Dykin setti Colorsin synttäreiltä viime vuodelta. Mahtavaa että joku vielä jaksaa soittaa ja tuottaa Solarstonen sanoin "pure trancea" monien muiden siirtyessä yhdistelemään eri tyylisuuntia musiikissaan nykytyylisuunnan mukaisesti. Pienemmän huoneen musiikista Indigon ja Thomaksen setit kruunasivat illan.

Kiitokset D.N.A:lle ja muille järjestäjille kun vielä jaksatte tarjota musiikillisesti ja tunnelmaltaan näin hienoja tapahtumia :)
Zuho

#19 • • Zuho
Erittäin hyvä bileet. Parasta antia oli San, joka yhdisteli kivasti housea ja trancea ja piti homman mielenkiintoisena. Oikeastaan tuli kaikenlaista settiä, oli housea, upliftingia, progea ja muutama laadukas pörinä biisi (ei kuitenkaan liikaa). Tuli kyllä tanssittua kauan ja kovaa.
Myös Ferry Tayle oli hyvä, soitti juuri sitä mitä odotinkin. Supersaw trancen nykyversiota, tuli kivoja melodiota ja hyviä biisejä. Taitaa olla ikuisuus kun uplifting trancea (koko setin ajan) kuullut viimeksi klubilla.

+ Dekot
+ Musiikki
+ Hyvä tunnelma
+ valot

- Desibelitaso, oli kyllä aivan järkyttävän kovalla vola. Onneksi oli -15 db tulpat. Johtui tosin siitä, ettei ollut täysi lattia imemässä desibelejä.

PS: Taisi olla paras valoshow Venuella. Hyvin käytti VJ huoneen pimeyttä saadakseen erittäin onnistuneen valoshown.
Juhgu

#20 • • Edited Juhgu Virnistelijä
Allekirjoitan täysin antin kommentit musiikista. Kun en ole aikoihin trancebileissä käynyt, eikä nykylänkytys iske ollenkaan, niin oli kyllä kiva kuulla tuollaista vähän vanhempaa trancea. Biisejä joissa on melodiaa ja tunnelmaa, ja nostatuksen jälkeen energiaa (eikä lässähdys). Jee! Ihmisetkin olivat iloisia ja asiallisia, ja valoshow kohdallaan. Kyllä kelpas ja taidan käydä tulevaisuudessakin jos näitä on lisää.

Edit: hintaurputus poistettu ku puusilmäsin.

--
Mitään juuri kirjoittamaani ei ole sellaiseksi tarkoitettu.

Byproduct (live)