Gianluca Motta feat. Molly - Not Alone (Kajis Bootleg Remix)

5 posts, 1 page, 2,336 views

kajis

#1 • • kajis
Hopefully I didn't rape the original tune but I just had to create this after getting my hands on the acapella! "Not Alone" is definitely one of my alltime favoruite vocal tracks and I think it's safe to say that it's most known because of the deadmau5 remix. This bootleg offers a catchy melody with a growling bassline to support the already perfect vocals by Molly Bancroft. Hope you guys enjoy and feel free to spread the link if you like it :)
progressive, trance, jotain

lisätiedot - kuuntele
Jokke L

#3 • • Jokke L [GoodMusic]
ei yhtään hassumpi. Mun makuun ihan aavistuksen liikaa tota surinapörinää, mut ihan kelpo versio!

hyvähyvä! =)

--
Are you an angel? Never heard of angels before. They are the most beautiful creatures in the universe. You must be one, maybe you just don`t know it.

kajis

#4 • • kajis
Kiitoksia kommenteista ja tosi hyvä että herättää ajatuksia puolin ja toisin! Tosiaankin miksaus on vähän kyseenalaista vielä mut eiköhän ajan kanssa hitaasti hyvä tuu.

jokke: Jooh, tänäpäivänä tuommone prutkutrance kun näyttää olevan muotia ja maistuvan osalle porukasta niin piti kokeilla että onnistuuko sen tekemisessä itte :)
Jokke L

#5 • • Jokke L [GoodMusic]

Replying to Gianluca Motta feat. Molly - Not Alone (Kajis Bootleg Remix) :

jokke: Jooh, tänäpäivänä tuommone prutkutrance kun näyttää olevan muotia

sehän täs just vituttaakin. :D

mut toi ei ollu pahimmasta päästä, eikä kuitenkaan liikaa elektropörinää. ;)

--
Are you an angel? Never heard of angels before. They are the most beautiful creatures in the universe. You must be one, maybe you just don`t know it.