**SUPERSTITION** - Saturday Part I - TALLA 2XLC

84 posts, 5 pages, 36,870 views

Proteus

#1 • • Edited Proteus
Tallajuliste.jpg

** SUPERSTITION ** - Saturday Part I - 18.02.2012

"90's Oldschool Trance And Beyond"

MAIN ROOM:

TALLA 2XLC (Germany / Technoclub / Suck Me Plasma / Tetsuo)

ORKIDEA / PROTEUS / MIKKO NIEMINEN (Maniac)

SECOND ROOM:

INDIGO & ZZOMPP (Oldschool Chillout And Soft Beats)

Set Times Main Room:

22:00-23:30 Mikko Nieminen
23:30-00:30 Proteus
00:30-02:00 Talla 2XLC
02:00-03:30 Orkidea

Set Times Second Room:

22:00-01:00 Zzompp 
01:00-03:30 Indigo

Light Jockey Pinkki

Screen by Superstition VHS Team

Club Venue
Pohjoinen Rautatienkatu 21 Helsinki
K-18
Date: 18.02.2012
Open: 22:00-04:00

Tickets:
Presale tickets at Tiketti: 14 euro + bf (välityspalkkio/toimituskulut)
http://www.tiketti.fi/Superstition-Saturday-Part-I-Talla-2XLC-GER-Venue-Helsinki-lippuja/14404
More from the door!!

Graphical design by Zerathep

Facebook event:
http://www.facebook.com/events/218977018188503/?context=create

Join our Facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/197544283623439/

"Educate The Audience"

tallaedit.jpg

TALLA 2XLC

ROOTS OF ELECTRONIC MUSIC

There are DJ’s that play music, there are DJ’s that perform, and then there is Talla 2XLC. From the moment he enters the stage, the epic sounds of Talla, combined with his masterful technique of building a journey, is second to none. Whether at the club or making an appearance at some of the biggest dance festivals and venues around the globe, Talla has the ability to grab the crowd, and take them to a whole other dimension.
Talla belongs to an elite group of DJ’s that few artists can claim to belong to, those attributed to contributing to the birth of dance music, and over his career, Talla 2XLC’s productions, remixes and compilations are well into the hundreds, and at one point, was running 8 labels out of his home base in Germany.
His labels “Suck me Plasma” and “Tetsuo” were renowned worldwide for their heart pounding, bass kicking dance sounds and have inspired artists and DJ’s around the globe. Through these vehicles, Talla paved the way for today’s group of Trance superstars of which Talla surely belongs.

DEFINING TRANCE

Talla was one of the first artists to use the term Techno music when describing his style, and to this day, is still considered as one of the founding fathers of Dance Music.

In addition, his productions “Carry Me” and “Shine”, along with his collaborations with such artists as Sean Tyas, as well as many others, continues to fortify his global position in the dance music industry.
This impressive list of earth shattering productions also include the critically acclaimed “Can you feel the Silence” which charted on the no.14 spot on the German Top 100 Sales Charts. 2007 caught a glimpse of his talents in the form of “No In Between” produced in coordination with his production partner Ace Da Brain. After having raced through the hands of PVD, Armin, Ferry Corsten, Above and Beyond etc, this massive track left its mark, as one of the biggest tracks of the year.
Having had well over 100 releases, collaborations and compilations to his name, Talla is and will forever be considered an icon in the electronic music community. He has held residencies all over the world, including some of the biggest music festivals, dance brands and venues.

TECHNOCLUB

He is also recognized for starting one of the first ever all electronic music dance clubs in the world, “Technoclub”, which is accredited to launching the careers of some of today’s biggest names. He has worked along side, and shared the stage with almost every possible name you can think of in Trance music, and continues to reinvent himself, time and time again.

His legendary Technoclub brand (1984) is considered by many to be the world’s first major super-club, and this was also where Trance Music first got it’s home. Artists such as Sven Väth, Paul Van Dyk, Carl Cox, Laurent Garnier, Tiësto, Jam & Spoon and Taucher all made their mark here at Talla’s ‘Technoclub’, long before the term ‘world tour’ was used in the same sentence as a DJ. From 1989-2000 Technoclub was located in the legendary Dorian Gray (R.I.P) located inside the Frankfurt international Airport.
The birth of Technoclub also spawned into one of the longest standing dance CD Compilations, which also established Talla as a leading force in the international dance community. Renowned as the ultimate head to head DJ competition, Talla has invited some of the most cutting edge, international superstars to join him in battle.

PRODUCTION CAREER

Over his long standing career, Talla 2XLC’s productions, remixes and compilations are well into the hundreds and at one point was running 8 labels out of his home base, Germany. This impressive list of earth shattering productions also include the critically acclaimed “Can you feel the Silence” which charted on the no.14 spot on the German Top 100 Sales Charts. His most recent production “No In Between” produced in coordination with his production partner Ace Da Brain has taken the dance music industry by storm again. After racing through the hands of PVD, Armin, Ferry Corsten, Above and Beyond etc. This epic track will leave its mark, as one of the biggest tracks of 2007 long after the year is gone.

His labels “Suck me Plasma” and “Tetsuo” were renowned worldwide for their heart pounding, bass kicking dance sounds and have inspired artists and DJ’s around the globe. Through these vehicles, Talla paved the way for today’s group of Trance superstars of which Talla surely belongs.

Talla is a true believer of our worldwide movement of dance music, someone with clarity of vision and passion for his trade, take a look at the “world through his eyes” and see what the future of Trance has in store.

More info please check www.talla2xlc.com

tallalogo1.jpg

www.talla2xlc.com
www.djorkidea.com
www.djproteus.com
www.clubvenue.fi
www.tiketti.fi
fatal_error

#2 • • fatal_error ........⌘........
No mutta. Hienoa. On helpompi valua täältä Tanperreen suunnalta, kun on viikonloppuna *nauru*

--
LISÄÄ LÄMPÖÖ KOPPIIN!

Proteus

#3 • • Proteus
Viemme 2012 Superstition projektin asteen pidemmälle ja teemme muutaman isomman lauantai tapahtuman perinteisen keskiviikko klubin rinnalla.... forward forever & backward forever*vink*

Harri & Lauri xxx
Hendryk

#4 • • Hendryk Sen verran, että sapiens
No, mikä jottei!

Tavallaan keskiviikkojen voima on ollut just' siinä keskiviikossa, siis että on joutunut kehumaan esimiehen kravaattia ja jättämään esimiehen pöydälle kiiltävän omenan torstai-vapaan toivossa ja on sitten saanut päästellä ke/to-välisenä yönä Bassmentissä edes muistamatta miltä esimies näyttää.

En usko, että hyvä konsepti kuitenkaan pilaantuu viikonloppuvastaanoton myötä. Tulossa ollaan ja tuttavatkin tuodaan. (Esimiestä ei!)

--
Härifrån tvättas och linkodes. Och huumori kuivades.

Proteus

#5 • • Proteus

Replying to **SUPERSTITION** - Saturday Part I - TALLA 2XLC:

No, mikä jottei!

Tavallaan keskiviikkojen voima on ollut just' siinä keskiviikossa, siis että on joutunut kehumaan esimiehen kravaattia ja jättämään esimiehen pöydälle kiiltävän omenan torstai-vapaan toivossa ja on sitten saanut päästellä ke/to-välisenä yönä Bassmentissä edes muistamatta miltä esimies näyttää.

En usko, että hyvä konsepti kuitenkaan pilaantuu viikonloppuvastaanoton myötä. Tulossa ollaan ja tuttavatkin tuodaan. (Esimiestä ei!)

*nauru* juu no worries... myö tehdään tätä rakkaudella ja VHS:sät pyörii where ever we are...*vink*
jjkobsson

#7 • • jjkobsson
Loistavaa!

Milloinkas Superstitionissa on vuorossa 90-luvun lopun Oakenfoldin paukuttamaa trancea? Venyisikö konseptin löyhähkö genre määritelmä myös 90-luvun eeppisen progehouseen asti?

--
||jjkobsson||

Lupu

#8 • • Lupu Supersaha

MAHTAVAA!

Just eilen kelailin et Superstition UG tai isompi venue olis kova. Toi musiikki vaan vie mennessään ja ansaitsisi isompiakin yleisöjä kuin mitä keskiviikkoisin paikalle voi käytännössä saapua.

Venyisikö konseptin löyhähkö genre määritelmä myös 90-luvun eeppisen progehouseen asti?

Toivottavasti ei.. ;-)

Eilen oli hienoa kun pysyttiin teemassa eikä lähdetty seikkailemaan kaiken maailman pianohousen ja monoteknon maailmoihin. Paras ilta musiikillisesti tähän mennessä.
Proteus

#9 • • Proteus
Superstitionpuna1.jpg

** SUPERSTITION ** Saturday Part I - 18.02.2012

TALLA 2XLC (Germany - Music Research / Technoclub / Suck Me Plasma / Tetsuo)

Orkidea / Proteus / Maniac

22 - 04 / Tickets TBA / Age 18 

- 90's Oldschool Trance And Beyond As Always

"Educate The Audience"

All info soon!!:)
epicuros

#10 • • epicuros

TALLA 2XLC
- 90's Oldschool Trance And Beyond As Always

nuff'said! :o

--
Valid criticism does you a favor.

ravec

#13 • • ravec
Oijoi <3

Talla on niin nam ^___^

saako laittaa kiksukarvaa? :D
Lupu

#14 • • Lupu Supersaha
Todella kova bookkaus!

Ei varmaan osuvampaa DJ:tä löydy jos pitää katsoa genren historiaan..

In 1984, Talla 2XLC started a small nightclub event called
Technoclub, the first such club in Frankfurt to focus on electronic dance music.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talla_2XLC
Meke

#15 • • Edited Meke GT Digital, BCN Records
Tämähän oli mukava yllätys ja kun Talla heittää vielä ysäri setin niin pitää alkaa katsoon tuota päivää vapaaksi töistä. Mainostan tätä myös parissa ysäri foorumilla jos saisi vaikka ulkomailta ihmisiä tuleen. Ysäri faneja on mutta bileitä on harvassa...

Talla 2XLC – The Eternal Mystery *plur*

--
Ruboy Records, GT Digital, BCN Records, Burning Chrome Records, Sinthetic Digital, Electronica Exposed, Finrg Recordings, Audio Reanimation, Freeformaniacs, Ruffbeatz

Proteus

#17 • • Proteus

Tämähän oli mukava yllätys ja kun Talla heittää vielä ysäri setin niin pitää alkaa katsoon tuota päivää vapaaksi töistä. Mainostan tätä myös parissa ysäri foorumilla jos saisi vaikka ulkomailta ihmisiä tuleen. Ysäri faneja on mutta bileitä on harvassa...

Talla 2XLC – The Eternal Mystery *plur*

Tattista rakas!*sydän*
FinnRaver

#18 • • FinnRaver
Menee harkintaan jos venue on asiallinen!

--
Start to dance and we put you in the trance
~Scooter

FinnRaver

#20 • • FinnRaver

---
Menee harkintaan jos venue on asiallinen!
---

Venueahan on siis Venue joka aukas ovensa marraskuun alussa YK:n tilalle.

Aa ok kiits tiedosta *nauru* no pitäs varmaan perehtyä asioihin paremmin

--
Start to dance and we put you in the trance
~Scooter