164 posts, 9 pages, 131,264 views

mosse

#123 • • mosse
Mä tulen olemaan niin kuollut tämän illan tamppaamisen jälkeen! *tanssittel*
Jil

#124 • • Jil

Replying to Colors Festival 2011 5.12.2011 @ Helsinki:

---
Toi on kyllä naurettavaa miten alhaalla Mark Knight on tolla listalla...
Ei tohon listaan ole enään luottaminen..
---

Onks siihen ikinä ollut? :D
Sven Väthkin siellä jossain lähellä sataa.

Ja musta tuntuu et ne technofanit löytyy tona päivänä jostain muualta kun colorseista.. ;)
dj upi

#125 • • dj upi

---

---
Toi on kyllä naurettavaa miten alhaalla Mark Knight on tolla listalla...
Ei tohon listaan ole enään luottaminen..
---

Onks siihen ikinä ollut? :D
Sven Väthkin siellä jossain lähellä sataa.
---

Jos Väthistä mainitaan et "ainut "vain" dj listalla" niin onko se mikää dj-lista muutenkaa...

Eix se mee näin, et Dj Magilla on vähän popimpaa ja tranampaa kamaa, ja esim. RA:ssa äänestää sit se deeppijengi. Hyvä kun on useampia promoväyliä erilaisiin makuihin. :)

(Ne, joille toi RA ei oo tuttu ni tässä URL 2010 äänestykseen: http://www.residentadvisor.net/feature.aspx?1221)
Club Colors

#126 • • Club Colors Since 1999
http://www.facebook.com/notes/club-colors/aly-fila-egypt-no-22-dj-mag-top-100-djs-2011/176049755820281

ALY & FILA (Egypt) No. 22 DJ Mag TOP - 100 DJs 2011

Position No. 22
Colors Festival 2011 guest artist: ALY & FILA (Egypt)
Set time: 2100 - 2200

Style: Melodic to driving trance
Best known for: Future Sound Of Egypt radio show and Future Sound Of Egypt Recordings.
Tune of 2011: We don't usually say our own, but this year Aly & Fila feat Jwaydan 'We Control The Sunlight

Breakthrough DJ/Producer of 2011: Soul & Senses from Chile. Breakthrough producer - Mohamed Ragab & Brave
What's the future of DJing? It will be more common for the future that DJs will be using USB.
Favourite app? Mixmeister, because it makes it easier and quicker to do our weekly radio show while on the move

Discovery of the year? Restaurant Bellevue in Helsinki, Finland, because it's the oldest Russian restaurant outside of Russia
Rediscovery of the year? Armin Van Buuren 'Burned With Desire'. Everyone knows the lyrics and when everyone hears it, it brings back so many good memories to clubbers. We hope this kind of trance will rule in 2012

Awkward Moment? Falling asleep at the gate in Ibiza airport after a gig there.
Style or substance? Substance is more important, but substance with style is even better.
Pet Hate? Delays in airports can be so long and needless sometimes.

The last 12 months have been fantastic for Egyptian trance titans Aly & Fila, the latter tells DJmag.

“The support we have received wherever we have played has been amazing.” They recently celebrated the 200th episode of their Future Sound Of Egypt radio show with a huge party in Sharm El Sheik in Egypt, and tell us that some of their other highlights of the last year have been a South American tour in June for Armada Events, playing Global Gatherings in Russia, the UK and the Ukraine, playing ASOT 500 in the Netherlands and Sydney, playing for Ferry Corsten's Full On Ferry in Ibiza for the season, and many other events.

They also mention having a covermount CD for DJmag as being a highlight, and sign off by saying: “Thank you everyone for your support.”
Club Colors

#127 • • Edited Club Colors Since 1999
SANDER VAN DOORN (NL) No. 16 DJ Mag TOP - 100 DJs 2011

Position:No. 16
Colors Festival 2011 guest artist: SANDER VAN DOORN (NL)
Set time: 0015 - 0200

Style: EDM, crossing genres
Best known for: Energetic sets.
Tune of 2011: Cirez Diddy 'Coming Off (Marco Machiavelli Mashup)
Breakthrough DJ/Producer of 2011: Thomas Gold

What's the future of DJing? Playing more tracks of your own to distinguish you from the rest.

Favourite app? Dutch News App to follow what's going on in the world.

Discovery of the year? A hotel that has become my new favourite place to unwind. Funnily enough I discovered it in Ibiza!

Rediscovery of the year? I signed 'Hale Bopp' from Dr Kucho, which is a remake of the classic from [techno act] Der Dritte Raum. That track brought back some old memories and still works on the dancefloor.

Awkward Moment? Waking up next to my hotel bed after a long night in Ibiza and missing all my flights!

Style or substance? Since style is nothing more than an indicator for what substance has become, I would say it all starts with substance… So substance is more important, I guess.

Pet Hate? Desert rat. I had one when I was little and it bit me in the face.

It must be a million miles by now,” laughs Sander van Doorn when we catch him in an airport Business Lounge and ask him to contemplate his career total airmiles. Off to Japan for the first time to tour his new album '11', it's the beginning of new ground for him in various ways.

“2011 was very important for me,” he shares. “I kind-of changed my style and the album was an important platform. It's this year I started collaborating with songwriters and vocalists.”

As well as exploring more song-based tracks, '11' also sees collaborations with fellow Dutch set-setters Sidney Samson and Laidback Luke. “People sometimes mix me up with Luke,” he laughs, “so in the studio, he was wearing a cap, we took a picture for Twitter asking, 'Who's Wearing The Cap?' and that became the name of the track!”

It tops off a year in which he released his second successful 'Dusk Till Dawn' compilation, as well as giant singles like 'Drink To Get Drunk'
Kizunen

#128 • • Kizunen ^[**]^
Sander Van Doorn *jiihaa* sen uusin albumi on niiiiin rautaa. *pihkassa* Tänne on ehottomasti tultava.

--
UPSS!

Club Colors

#129 • • Edited Club Colors Since 1999
Alex Kunnari Feat. Ben Andreas "Taste The Sun"

Official Taste The Sun video and single release party is 5th of December 2011 @ Colors Festival 2011.

We started to work on this track several months ago with Ben Andreas. This song is called Taste The Sun so obviously best location to shoot the video was Las Vegas. We had really fun working on the video in the deserts of Nevada and shoot in the middle of the night on the streets of Vegas. I think that we brought a bit of different side of Las Vegas that most of the people used to see... Just taste the sun!

More info coming soon..
Club Colors

#130 • • Edited Club Colors Since 1999
GARETH EMERY (UK) No. 13 DJ Mag TOP - 100 DJs 2011

Position: No. 13
Colors Festival 2011 guest artist: GARETH EMERY (UK)
Set time: 0200 - 0330

Style: Decks, clubs, rock and roll

Best known for: Selling out (clubs and festivals!)

Tune of 2011: Gareth Emery feat. Mark Frisch 'Into The Light (Benjamin Bates Remix)

Breakthrough DJ/Producer of 2011: Craig Connelly.

What's the future of DJing? The end of this obsolete fascination with genres. Just let the good music speak.

Favourite app? BlackBerry Messenger. This alone makes an otherwise crap phone worth having.

Discovery of the year? Nando's Black Card. It basically gets you free chicken for life. Not sure how you acquire one, perhaps mentioning them in a magazine could help?

Rediscovery of the year? X-Press 2 'Muzikizm'. Still sounds incredible today.

Awkward Moment? Getting thrown out of Ministry Of Sound on a night off. Actually I shouldn't say that, they'll probably be checking the CCTV now.

Style or substance? Substance of course, but the reality of modern-day dance music means that some style is required for success as well.

Pet Hate? Laptop DJs. 30 minutes setting up to press play on a pre-recorded set - fuck off!

GARETH EMERY (UK) No. 13 DJ Mag TOP - 100 DJs 2011
Given that Gareth Emery played to over two million people in 40 countries over the last year, you wouldn't think the Southampton-born trance DJ would sound so surprised that he sold out his debut seven-hour solo set in Manchester six weeks in advance. “The fact everyone was there just for me made it really special,” he beams.

One fan who didn't make it was Britney Spears, who helped Emery to another personal first this year - his remix of her 'I Wanna Go' track was his first proper 'pop' remix, which Britney herself deemed “so hot!”.

Emery admits his more purist trance fans were less keen, but they shouldn't worry that he's jumped ship, given that Emery's Garuda label is still banging out underground anthems and he's working on the follow-up to 2010's debut album, 'Northern Lights'. He's also planning on expanding this year's full live show - featuring singers, guitarists and ivory-tinkling from the classically-trained DJ himself - into an on-the-road extravaganza. For Gareth Emery, it really is the more the merrier.
Wozz

#131 • • Wozz
Garethin TATW400 setti oli hiton hyvä! Can't wait!
Jokke L

#133 • • Jokke L [GoodMusic]
joo mut toi on kyl jo pohjanoteeraus..

jos toi tulee bileis ni meikä lähtee muuten himaa, enkä oo ainoo.. :D

--
Are you an angel? Never heard of angels before. They are the most beautiful creatures in the universe. You must be one, maybe you just don`t know it.

Wozz

#134 • • Wozz

joo mut toi on kyl jo pohjanoteeraus..

jos toi tulee bileis ni meikä lähtee muuten himaa, enkä oo ainoo.. :D

Annan sulle 100€ jos soittaa. se n verran oon varma ettei kyllä tuu kuulumaan :D
Ananasmustikka

#135 • • Edited Ananasmustikka
Heipat!

Turku-Helsinki (ja mahdollisesti paluukin)

Jos jonkun nelipyöräsest masiinast löytyy paikka ja kiinnostusta ottaa eräs matkaan mukaan Turusta ni voisin hyvinkin olla kiinnostunut =) Ja toki mielellään ajoissa pelipaikalle.. (nii ja en pure!)

..ja osallistun tuleviin matkakuluihin!
Jokke L

#136 • • Jokke L [GoodMusic]

Kyllä on mahdollista poistua sekä palata myöhemmin.

ja tää on sit varma kans? saakohan jonkun leiman tms. en vaa haluu jumittuu sinne jos menee kuuntelee ekaks orkidean setin ja tulee sit illal takas. :)

ps. onneks Gaudino ei soita ku tunnin, hirveetä kuraa ja sian raiskausta. #new-timed-comment-at-54909 *eiei*

--
Are you an angel? Never heard of angels before. They are the most beautiful creatures in the universe. You must be one, maybe you just don`t know it.

Club Colors

#137 • • Club Colors Since 1999

---
Kyllä on mahdollista poistua sekä palata myöhemmin.
---

ja tää on sit varma kans? saakohan jonkun leiman tms. en vaa haluu jumittuu sinne jos menee kuuntelee ekaks orkidean setin ja tulee sit illal takas. :)

ps. onneks Gaudino ei soita ku tunnin, hirveetä kuraa ja sian raiskausta.

#new-timed-comment-at-54909 *eiei*

Kyllä tapahtumasta pääsee poistumaan pyytämällä rannekkeen ulos mentäessä.
m1kk3

#138 • • Edited m1kk3 no-life

ps. onneks Gaudino ei soita ku tunnin, hirveetä kuraa

Noo, eipä haittaa kun toisella puolella on samaan aikaan Lovetone soittamassa <3

Ja etkoilla ainakin luvassa helvetin hyvää saundia, sen voin luvata ;)

--
Kabinetti on niinkuin konemusa potenssiin kaksi.

(c) Sir Henri Risti

Club Colors

#139 • • Club Colors Since 1999
Alex Kunnari ft. Ben Andreas "Taste the Sun"

Tässä kaikkille hieman viikonlopun viihdettä eli tsekatkaa uusi musiikki videoni ennen maailman julkaisua!

ATTENTION all Alex Kunnari fans! New music video "Taste the Sun" world release date is monday 5/12/2011. We like to give all fans the opportunity to see the video before the official publication so be prepared to dance when this one will be on and don't be afraid to let yourself go and taste the sun! Click here to view the video: http://www.facebook.com/djalexkunnari

Released by: Magik Muzik 
Release
date: Dec 5, 2011

"Alex Kunnari presents his new single “Taste The Sun” on the Magik Muzik imprint. The vocals are performed by Ben Andreas.

Alex Kunnari has been active in the industry for almost 20 years now and is still remembered for the incredible success he harvested with "Lifter"; a hit that was hammered by Tiësto, Armin van Buuren, Ferry Corsten, PvD, Judge Jules and many others. Up to this day Alex delivers successful single after single and in 2011 alone, he released “New Life”, “Helsinki”, “Lost”, “You & Me” (featuring Emma Lock) and “Music”. This new slammer, “Taste The Sun” is another notch to his belt. Brace yourself for some serious vocal trance on the pop tip, perfectly showcasing Ben Andreas’ skills as a singer.

The remixes by Jason Seizures and Tom Fall have all been reworked into absolute club igniting big room shredders that will work perfectly as climax tracks for all DJs. 
Killer hit single."
Club Colors

#140 • • Club Colors Since 1999
Muistakaa saapua ajoissa! Ovet aukeavat klo: 1700!

Main Room:
Colors World Arena:
0200 - 0345 Gareth Emery (UK)
0015 - 0200 Sander van Doorn (NL)
2300 - 0015 Mark Knight (UK)
2200 - 2300 Alex Gaudino (Italy)
2100 - 2200 Aly & Fila (Egypt)
2000 - 2100 Andy Moor (UK)
1900 - 2000 Alex Kunnari (FIN)
1800 - 1900 Orkidea (FIN)
1700 - 1800 Heikki L (FIN)

Friends stage new set times: