Sami Saari & Timo Juuti feat. Laura Shea: "Come To Me" -Remix Contest!

2 posts, 1 page, 1,505 views

kosmo

#1 • • kosmo TJH87
remix-contest4_500x1.jpg
Wicked Recordings, Ion Audio and Scanmedia are joining forces for an exclusive remix competition Join the contest for free and remix the new Sami Saari & Timo Juuti single “Come To Me”, win great prizes together worth of over 250 € and get signed on Wicked Recordings!

The track you need to remix is the new single by the label managers Sami Saari and Timo Juuti called “Come To Me” featuring vocals from Laura Shea. The track was just released, and is being played all around the globe right now by DJ’s such as Chris Lake, David Tort, David Jones, Luca M, Alex Moreno and many more.

contest-prizes.jpg
The composer of the winning remix will receive Ion Audio Discover DJ controller, Ion Audio Profile LP USB vinyl-to-mp3 turntable and top of this all the winning remix will be signed by Wicked Recordings to be part of “Come To Me – REMIXED” single release!  In addition,  the remix with “the most creative use of the provided samples” will get Ion Audio Discover Keyboard USB controller as a bonus prize.

To participate read the full details at:
http://www.wicked-recordings.com/2011/02/main/come-to-me-remix-contest/
kosmo

#2 • • kosmo TJH87
anteeksi ulkomaankieli, en jaksanu alkaa kääntämään... jos joku ei ymmärrä niin voin vastailla kysymyksiin suomeksi! :-)