Photos QlubTempo 27.09.03 (NL)

52 posts, 3 pages, 5,506 views

#21 • • Secur Guest
If the topic is: Photos QlubTempo 27.09.03 there should be photos of the party not a old not so good looking biaatch.

Miss Jarea is your eo so low you have to put some pictures of your self.
And I bet your thinkin why people dont like you i bet these topics are the reason....
#22 • • serotonot Guest
actually IMO she's quite ugly. And not because of her looks, but because of her actions. Could anyone really respect a girl that whores herself thru internet to get all attention that's possible. I'd rather sleep with promoters than doing this kind of shameless self-promotion. Only fans you get by acting like this are the fans of your looks. Do you really think anyone gives a shit how do you play? No, they just copy/paste your face to some xxx.jpg and wank and pretend to have sex with dj.
#23 • • mosaik Guest

No, they just copy/paste your face to some xxx.jpg and wank and pretend to have sex with dj.

I don't think so...
Jarea.jpg
#24 • • Jone Guest
1) Why isn't this topic locked already?
2) How about finally banning her for her actions?
#25 • • serotonot Guest
oh sh*t! even that alien is 666 times sexier than that wannabe dj on the upper pictures. mosaik: do you have its phone number?
#26 • • Quu Guest
"Modesty: The gentle art of enhancing your charm by pretending not to be aware of it." -- Oliver Herford
#27 • • Jokke Guest

Siis miten vitussa tuolla akalla voi olla noin paljon ääniä tuolla?! :mad:

Kaikkien listallaesiintyvien suomalaissoittajien yhteenlaskettu äänimäärä ei riitä alkuunkaan Jarean päihittämiseen. Kansa on puhunut ja äänestyksen tulosta on kunnioitettava.

Myöntäkää pois, olette vaan kateellisia! :mad:
#28 • • Lank Guest

Siis miten vitussa tuolla akalla voi olla noin paljon ääniä tuolla?! :mad:

Kaikkien listallaesiintyvien suomalaissoittajien yhteenlaskettu äänimäärä ei riitä alkuunkaan Jarean päihittämiseen. Kansa on puhunut ja äänestyksen tulosta on kunnioitettava.

Kansa ei ole vielä puhunut!!! :D
"Vote for the Best Scandinavian DJ 2003
This poll is open until the 31st January 2004."

Joten eikun äänestämään! (Tiedätte itse ketä kannattaa äänestää...)

|||
>>> http://www.megamind.dk/top100/scandinavia/
#29 • • MissJarea Guest
u cannot ban me for i have done nothing wrong! :D

what pics i post from partys is my buisnes. And as the link says, other pics from the event are on the events website. So stop nagging, if u dont like it, dont write on this thread and dont read it!
#30 • • Jokke Guest

u cannot ban me for i have done nothing wrong! :D

what pics i post from partys is my buisnes. And as the link says, other pics from the event are on the events website. So stop nagging, if u dont like it, dont write on this thread and dont read it!

Well, it depends... Posting up pics of yourself isn't exactly "discussion and feedback about past events". My personal opinion is that you could have made this post into your own thread in "DJs & Artists" section. If we (the moderators) hadn't lost the "merge thread" option during the recent software upgrade, I would have merged this thread with the old Jarea topic on the spot.
#31 • • MissJarea Guest
maybe i then should just cut the pics out from here and paste them to my artist site? :)
#32 • • Edited mosaik Guest

Myöntäkää pois, olette vaan kateellisia! :mad:

Totta hemmetissä!

On vaan käsittämätöntä kuinka Jarealla itsekritiikin puute ja kohtuullisuudentaju
voivat olla noin pahasti puutteellisia. Kaiken kukkuraksi kun täällä yritetään
selittää mistä älämölö syntyy, on kuin puhuisi seinälle. Kanailmiöksi tuota
on oikeutettu kutsuman. Pisteenä ii:n päälle tyyppii vielä on suosittu...

Ei saa selvää, ei saa selvää...EI, EI, EI!
Amparipaa2.gif
#33 • • juGis / Akrid [live] Guest

Tuolla: http://www.megamind.dk/top100/scandinavia/

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

loistavaa, go miss jarea

tää ei voi olla todellista.

taas miss jarea meni ja pisti
plattarikansalta plasmat sekasin.

on se vaan niin hilpeetä.

:)
#34 • • kilobitti Guest
With this level of self-critisism and adoring yourself, I'm afraid of thinking
of the pics you are posting in...uh, twenty years or so.
#36 • • dixoff Guest

taas miss jarea meni ja pisti
plattarikansalta plasmat sekasin.

Nyt vaan venaillaan kauanko kestää, että joku vaatii taas palautepuolella neidin laittamista banniin :D
#37 • • Edited J-P Guest

Nyt vaan venaillaan kauanko kestää, että joku vaatii taas palautepuolella neidin laittamista banniin :D

No ei ikuna. Tää on melkein hauskempaa, kuin findance! :D

edit: kirotusvihre
#38 • • Jone Guest
Ah, so from now on it's ok to start a new thread in the "past events"-section just to post ~20 pictures of oneself? ...and one doesn't even have to write any feedback of the event to go with the flicks?

"Roger that." I hope the rules are same for all users, even though it doesn't make any sense to let people do shit like this.

I'm just waiting to start a thread myself and start posting 'em photos.
#39 • • Jokke Guest

"Roger that." I hope the rules are same for all users, even though it doesn't make any sense to let people do shit like this.

I think Jone's right here. We are supposed to discuss about "Past Events" here. What is happening now has got nothing to do with the QlubTempo party. Therefore I ask Jarea to kindly move the pics into her own DJ thread.
#40 • • sonni Guest
itches from hell!

tuo polli on kyllä niin pylly, ettei mitään tolkkua. mitään väliä kuka sen voittaa, mutta tuo nykyinen tilanne vaikuttaa lähinnä pahemman luokan kusetukselta. kaikki suomalaiset nimetkin oli pelkkää pirivääntöä. go sweden!