Dj Download
Juno
Track It Down
-

*Reactions

Suzu Solar
Good track; supporting both versions :)

Mike Saint-Jules
Both mixes are cool. Will try out the Original on my show!

Dash Berlin
Nice Air Guitar remix :)

Vicky Devine
Liking the guitar riff in the remix

T.O.M.
Nice one, will support it!!!

DJ Orion
Both sound interesting, remix has a pretty breakdown, will check and try them out - thanks!

Airillusions
I think the UCast remix is quite good, nice energy!

Iqy
A light uplifting journey that sets the mood for the upcoming summer of 2010. great job!

Dimitri Kechagias
Mystery Island is one of my all time favorite trance projects from Finland and im glad that Finity delivers his next production. Moonlight Bay is an Ep full on powerful driving trancer with an excellent break that includes beautiful piano riff playing the main melody and offering to the clubbers the chance to relax a bit and then to go for a full on bang bang trance experience. UCast remix has an intresting twist as he decides to abandon the piano in the break and use a cool Guitar instead. The result is very pleasing particularly when all the nice synths open the door for the energizing beat to come in and bring mass destruction. Both tracks worth it to be in your sets and tracklists if you love quality trancers with melodies that you will remember for ages. many thanks for the promo/radio support/review as well.

Also supported by: Manuel Le Saux, Giuseppe Ottaviani, Luke Terry, Fast Distance, Amitacek...
--

Mystery Islands - Moonlight Bay - teaser
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBstgmVrNlw

--

more updates about Mystery Islands - Moonlight Bay