Dj Download
Juno
Track It Down
-

*Reactions

Daniel Kandi
Support on Everest

Suzy Solar
"Everest" is a striking track; I love the acid sounds and clean production.

Grube & Hovsepian
Great! Grosswald is on fire!

Chris Hampshire
I love Niklas's stuff! Probably my favourite mix is everest but i will be playing both. Great stuff!!

Karybde & Scylla
Really nice production!

Contagious / Paul Wrigley
"7up" - Very nice sounds... driving bassline and melody, finished off nicely with the piano! Once again, Finity Global deliver the goods.

Brian Benning
"Everest" is dark and driving. Great track!

T.O.M.
Everest is a nice emotional track, will support it!

Airillusions
Really nice breakdown in "Everest", good stuff!

Dimitri Kechagias
Tech trance is the name of the game for both tracks. Very banging and bouncy both tracks are made for the clubs. the breaks for both tracks are wonderfully produced with lovely sweet and playfull melodies. Everest is heavier but 7up is my favorite as drives the atmosphere really nicely with sweet piano riffs. Both will be airwave tasted in my shows. thanks for the superb promo once again.

Also supported by: Jon O'Bir, Manuel Le Saux, Fast Distance, Mike Saint-Jules, Matias Lehtola...
-

YouTube link: Niklas Grosswald - Everest
YouTube link: Niklas Grosswald - 7up
#2 • • Finity Guest
MusiCritics review: (Niklas Grosswald - Everest / 7up)

It isn't often that a Finity release packs so much in the low end, rivaling some of Discover's own heavy hitters, but Niklas' acid infused 2 track release just does that! And if you follow Niklas' work, you'll know that he made his debut in the Discover camp in 2008, so this all fits rather nicely now, doesn't it?

Released last week, Everest and 7up are already making waves, catching the attention of the world's top jocks, and quickly making it to my list of 2009's top releases! Everest has heavy techno influences that are immediately obvious in the track's intro, and well into the track's midsection. The breakdown is in stark contrast to the deeper sound of the track, and is without a doubt, the track's highlight! 7up kicks things up a notch with a dry and punchy kick, crackling lead and a groove you don't normally find in trance nowadays. As is Niklas' sound, this track's breakdown is tear inducing and hair raising.

These are two powerful trancers that you do not want to miss!

The Verdict
Another amazing release from the Finity group, and Niklas pumps out, in my opinion, his best track of the year! Give 7up some of your attention, this track is so moving and powerful, you'd be foolish to miss it!

Score: 9/10

http://musicritics.com/wp/2010/01/01/niklas-grosswald-everest7up-finity-global/