Beatport
Dance-Tunes
Dj Download
Juno
Track It Down
-

*Reactions

Karybde & Scylla
"Original Mix" - really nice groove ! gr8 release!

T.O.M.
"Original Mix" - Interesting Sounds here!!! Will Support!

Suzy Solar
Great Beach X remix

Zak Quiney
Both mixes are quite bouncy and uplifting, and I like the overall feel. Not sure I can choose between them, they\'re both worthy of some support.

Airillusions
Beach X remix is my favourite here, great progressive trance with good melodies!

Dimitri Kechagias
Once again Finity discovers another huge talent. Ivan offers a superb hybrid of prog house and trance that is highly emotional and really sensitive record. the kind of music that easily warms the club and your room when you listen at home. beach x goes for a more prog trance mix very energetic more metalic and less flexible sound that i find very intresting. nice package to satisfy different styles. many thanks for the warm winter promo.

Also supported by: Manuel Le Saux, Brian Benning...
-

Fraction Of A Second Teaser @ Finity YouTube Channel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpYbmUzoQA4
#2 • • Finity Guest
MusiCritics review: (Ivan Litus - Fraction Of A Second)

"An everlasting Impression!"

Released mid December, this well crafted 2 track release from Finity elevates the label's already impressive sound catalog to new heights. It's been some time since I've covered a Finity release, but expect a few gems over the next week as I make up for lost time with 4 new releases!

Ukrainian born, Ivan is currently based out of New York and this is only his second release to date, with his first landing on Ora Recordings (who some might know as Gabriel Batz' home label). Though this artist is young and new to the scene, his sound smells countless years spent combing music while finally arriving to what we hear today, and not a second too soon!

Fraction Of A Second is a progressive trancer that incorporates a gritty and groovy underlying bass and drum line, and I can't help but draw some stark parallels to Joonas Hahmo's earlier work. On the B Side we've got a rework from previous Finity Alumni Beach X who delivers a smooth and chilled out rendition of the original. It's quite literally a night and day comparison for these two versions, and I'm quite glad to see such different takes on a gorgeous melody.

Simply a great release with two fantastic tracks that I can't fault in the least. There isn't too much energy, too much emotion, too much cheese , too little drive or too little impact in either versions! Both will suit very different moments, but both should be in your hands! My favorite is the Original Mix!

Score: 9/10

http://musicritics.com/wp/2010/01/01/ivan-litus-fraction-of-a-second-finity/