MADWAVE ON AIR // EVERY SATURDAY 22-00 // RADIO SPUTNIK

45 posts, 3 pages, 18,172 views

#41 • • MadwaveOnAir Guest
06.06.2009 :: MADWAVE ON AIR BIRTHDAY !!!

Hello all!!!

Unfortunately, the weather is so bad, but... let's feel the summer together. Today is a great day for us and for all Madwave and Madwave On Air fans. We celebrate our birthday on air! For one year we have been bringing you only the best music from the world of electronic dance music. Only best deejays, freshest tracks, unpublished promos, club news to name just a few.

And today...

Dimitry ZooM presents the hottest electro house tracks as from russian artitsts as from artists abroad. Also, Heikki L's "I need that bass" presented in the show. Some of tracks you will not hear for a very long time yet, becouse for now they are exlusive and not published.

Also, special set comes from Sergei Shkuroff in the second hour. Summer trance, minimal, tech house tunes... very hot!!! Must listen!

Thnx for staying with us! Remember, Radio Sputnik, 22.00 - 00.00 - your local clubbing machine, Madwave On Air!
#42 • • MadwaveOnAir Guest
20.06.2009 :: BART CLAESSEN (BARTHEZZ)(NL)

barthezz.jpg

Over the last eight years he's been responsible for huge club hits, international chart smashes and sub-genre defining releases. His exacting studio standards combined with a unique blend of electronic music styles has won him a formidable production reputation. As a spinner, his warping, club-smashing DJ sets have caught the imaginations of clubbers worldwide, pulling in universal plaudits along the way. He's also pulled off the uniquely tough trick of musical reinvention... He's none other than Bart Claessen.
#43 • • MadwaveOnAir Guest
04.07.2009 :: CHRISS ORTEGA

What's up, people?! Get ready for the next fresh house "Ibiza-tunes" update. First hour is represented by me, Dimitry ZooM. I have brought lots of new Ibiza music from the best island ever, i mean...I B I Z A A a a a.... Just tune in 22.00 radio Sputnik, don't miss anything.

In the second hour we have a guest, a very famous guest.
Chriss Ortega.

chr.jpg

Chriss Ortega a name that stands for uplifting house and full dancefloors. Although he is very young, Chriss is no newcomer. He is working as a DJ since over 10 years and became a Globalplayer who played in countries such as France, Switzerland, Spain, Canada, Malta, Ireland, UK, The Netherlands, Romania and Russia. He always transfers the crowd into a special mood and rocks the dancefloors with his amazing DJ sets. In 2007 Chriss Ortega was the most booked DJ in Russia. His style is marked by an awesome mixture of House, Electro and Trance. That is the reason why many Globalplayers like David Guetta, Antoine Clamaran, Roger Sanchez, Grand Nelson and Robbie Rivera are regularly playing his productions. So the name Ortega stands for worldwide success.

Find the show online on sunday at www.madwaveonair.com
#44 • • MadwaveOnAir Guest
11.07.2009 :: VONYC SESSIONS with PAUL VAN DYK

pvd.jpg

With a catalogue of classics to his name, and legions of fans the world over, Paul van Dyk needs absolutely no introduction. Having received nod's and nominations for everything from DJMag's 1 spot to the Grammys, van Dyk has made a mission out of pushing electronic dance music to new heights, and his latest release is no exception! With a stellar collection of hits spanning his prestigious career, this legendary DJ breathes new life into some of his best loved tracks with remixes by dance masters Super8 & Tab, Giuseppe Ottaviani, Thomas Gold and up and coming VANDIT alum Jerome Ism-ae.
#45 • • MadwaveOnAir Guest
25.07.2009 :: A STATE OF TRANCE, ARMIN VAN BUUREN

Get ready for one of the most famous radioshows in the world hosted by Armin Van Buuren. Madwave On Air extremely proud to represent the official ASOTs in Finland. Listen 2 hour non-stop mix filled with the latest progressive and trance tunes. Update youself monthly with ASOT. 6 000 000 listeners weekly, join the show!

22.00 - 00.00 , Radio Sputnik :: Madwave On Air radioshow or [url=http://www.madwaveonair.com(no]www.madwaveonair.com(no[/url] real time stream)

armin_asot.jpg

Nearest Madwave residents' gigs are:

:: Madwave Foam terrace @ Vanha, Helsinki 24.07.09