Omni - Electric Music (The Remixes) now on Beatport!

1 post, 1 page, 762 views

#1 • • djomni Guest
Electric Music (The Remixes) is now available on Beatport! It is the follow-up to my single Electric Music released recently. It includes remixes by Gabriel Batz and Nick Bugayev.

Electric_Music_Remixes_Cover_Small.jpg

Here are exerps:
1. Electric Music (Gabriel Batz Remix)
2. Electric Music (Nick Bugayev Remix)

It's an honor for me to be remixed by Gabriel Batz and Nick Bugayev because I consider both of them to be much better producers than I am.

Gabriel Batz is a rising star on the international trance and progressive house scenes with releases on labels such as Armada and Coldharbour. He also successfully runs his own label, Ora Recordings. His productions have been played by Tiesto, Armin Van Buren and Sasha, just to name a few. His remix is a prog-house bomb perfectly calibrated for the dancefloor and tightly produced.

Nick Bugayev studied electroacoustic music at the Montreal Music Conservatory. As a producer, he as a wide variety of experiences that ranges from house, trance and electro to film and videogame music. Here, he delivers a sublime remix in a unique style that is very hard to pigeonhole. A flawless prog-house production with trance influences, with a smooth progression that builds up to a euphoric climax. A synth sound and progression that is reminescent of some Deadmau5 tracks.

Available on Beatport

Omni on Myspace
Omni on Facebook
http://www.djomni.net