Scope - Feelings EP

1 post, 1 page, 607 views

#1 • • Somosa Guest
HELR025.jpg
HELR025_press.jpg

Tyler Stadius (Fabric) - Great set of mixes. I'm partial to Mark Lowry's.

Steve Parry (Fluid) - Hey thanks for the promo

Neil Quigley (Urbantorque, Bedrock) - Hey and thanks for sending. Another solid release for Ric, very soulful stuff. I've really taken a shine to the Adam Jace mix, retains the soul while being a little more pumping. Will play and support!

Osamu M (Outerspace, Bedrock) - lovin ric's original and adam jace remix. full support from me :)

Aldrin (Zouk Singapore) - Thanks for this! Original is lovely.. Scope at his usual best here.. deep grooves & lush melodies. And Adam Jace takes things in a nice deeper direction!

Tim Andresen (Azuli) - Great tune mate! Love it... Mark Lowry's mix is spot on. Will play out whenever possible.

Desciples of Sound (Mode, Red Recordings) - Cool release but no quite for us! Good luck with the release.

Phil Thompson (Moonface) - cheers

Chab (Imago, SAW) - I love everyting i know from Scope. This is another great sexy release! will play for sure thank you,

Anil Chawla (GU, Saved) - More lovely work from Scope - Original is wicked, and the dub is useful for early doors. Will support/chart.

Mark Lowry (Forensic, Shindig) - Wicked !!!!! That Mark Lowry remix is rubbish hahahaha 1/10 would never play it!!!!! :)

Aruba (Elevation) - Great package but in my opinion the original really
shines on this one. Deserves to be a huge track. Hope it does really
well for you!

Ross Couch (Body Rhythm) - The original is definitely my favourite
here, high quality hypnotic house music!

Al Bradley (3am) - Nice stuff here, all 3 mixes working well. The one
for me is Mark's mix, excellent deep vibes throughout!

Henri Kohn (Clubstar) - Proper stuff. been playing this for a while.
org and mark's for me!

Sebastian Davidson (Kinky Vinyl) - This is a nasty one mate! :-)

Eelke Kleijn (Outside The Box) - Wicked stuff here man thanks! Like all
3 tracks but playing the Mark Lowry mix. Will fit my set like a charm
:-)

Nacho Marco (Loudeast) - Lovely ep, like the three mixes, not sure
which one i'll play the most!

Da Funk (Acryl) - Another supercool track from Ric in his original
verision.. love the positive vibe and feel of it. seems there's spring
around ;) Adam Jace's version is perfect for the darker moments in my
sets as Mark Lowry's one for the big rooms! will chart and play!

Dibby Dougherty (Baroque) - ric does it again the crafty bugger! im loving the original, cant wait to give this some play!

Matt Rowan (Hope) - Sorry for the late reply - mate.. fuck... another quality package! Such a good tune and the rmeixes suit it as well. I'm a fan of all of them. sincere thanks again - your batting in the high 90's by my book!

Tom Budden - Thanks very much. Really like the original, will play and probably chart next month, love the label, everything you're putting out is quality

Edwin James (Corrugated Tunnel, Urban Torque) - Very very nice package... All 3 mixes are top!!!

Stain Klo (Tsuba) - love the original mix - def play ! :) cheeeeers

Leigh Morgan (Urban Torque) - Hope all is well. Thanks for sending over the new music. Excellent release from Scope, the Original is wicked, and I'm in to Mark Lowry's mix also, very cool stuff

Robbie Lowe (Sweet Chilli) - Adam Jace mix for me . This fella has been a favorite producer of mine for a while ...

fourfunty.jpg