Lucy&Rone/CRC - Continuity Theory/Vaskitsaherra (Curle9)

9 posts, 1 page, 1,370 views

#1 • • crc Guest
Plattarin demo-osastoltakin tuttu raita pääsi Curle009:sin B-puolelle.
Pihalla 29.10.07 mutta junossa näytti olevan jo promoja kaupan!

c9a.jpg

c9b.jpg

Tracklisting:
A. LUCY & RONE - Continuity Theory (To Adri)
B. CRC - Vaskitsaherra

Info:
After the very well received Curles from Lars Wickinger, Nico Purman and Matt O'Brien, we are proud to welcome again two new artists to the label. Lucy is an Italian living in Paris, who just released a record on Ripperton's Perspectiv label. Together with his buddy Rone, from Infiné fame, they now made a beautiful epic track in memory of a lost friend. We immediately fell in love with 'Continuity Theory', because it's so special. It's that 'one of a kind' track, just listen for yourself and you'll understand. CRC is another fresh name to the world. Hailing from Finland, he already released on Force Inc, Phonocult and a few local labels under different disguises. With 'Vaskitsaherra' he delivers a deep and timeless techno track in pure analogue fashion. Deep is the new high!

Laurent Garnier: ohhh yes, both sides are brilliant! i love it, full support!!
Dan Curtin (Tuning Spork, Peacefrog): Side B-Lovely dark journey reminiscent of early Chicago house records but with a modern approach. Side A-could be a perfect club closer, the last track of the night when that core group of dancers is still on the floor, this is the "one more" to send them home and ease the "back to reality" transition!
Convextion: Man that CRC track is deeep. reminds me of early terrace and eevolute days. i've been listening to it lots, great tunes.
Mark August (Curle, Innervisions, Connaisseur): Lucy's track is very very beautiful and very fresh. Original and perfect for those special deep moments. But the CRC track is really amazing, true detroit funk the way Carl Craig used to do... astonishing!! Will play & chart, Curle is going unbelievably strong the latest months in my opinion. Very good job, loving it!!
Karotte (Cocoon club): i played the CRC track in my radio show last week! Lucy & Rone's one is a nice track for the after hour.
Chris Fortier: just got it. like it alot, it's cool. will play both sides. thanks again.
Ramin Raissi: going to review it for Groove magazine!

http://www.myspace.com/curlerec
http://www.myspace.com/harrisonfnord
#2 • • Juho Kahilainen Guest
hyvä sörssi! aivan killeri biisi. pakko hommata.
#3 • • hepu Guest
No eihän mun sanat lämmitä yhtä paljon ku jonkun Convextionin, mutta hankintalistalle tämä päätyy joka tapauksessa. Hieno homma!
#4 • • mranta Guest
*selkääntaputtel*
mut oikiasti, onhan toi nyt hyvää kiksua. jos kaupassa tulee vastaan niin ostan
#5 • • master bator Guest
B 6 - A 0

Hyvä!
#6 • • sonni Guest
noniin nyt loppuu tämä nössöily, fiksaa slingshotista bassot kuosiin ja pihalle!)
#7 • • Matlåck Guest
hyvältä kuulosti
#8 • • näköradiomies Guest
SÖSSRRSSIN ON KOVIN. KLASIKO.
#9 • • crc Guest
AUT NAU!