M:EMU1820m

1 post, 1 page, 631 views

#1 • • VC Guest
M: EMU 1820m

EMU 1820m PCI audio interface myynnissä.

Ostettu Thomanilta 4.1.06 eli Thomann takuuta reilu kaksivuotta jäljellä.
Eri raitojen/kanavien routtaaminen ulos daw:ista hardis efekteihin tms. ja takaisin onnistuu realiaikaisesti todella käyttökelpoisen ja joustavan patchmix softan avulla.
Itselle oli ainakin täydellinen kaikkeen äänikokeiluun, esim pedaalien ja muiden vahvistimien läpi.

hp e 420(tarjoa)

jsantanen((ät))gmail.com
Sijaitsee Helsingissä.

Myyn koska pöytäkone lähtee

EMU sivuilta kopioitua:

Digital Audio System

The E-MU® 1820M is the flagship of E-MU's line of Digital Audio Systems, delivering everything you need to produce audio on a PC with professional results- 24-bit/192kHz converters (the same A/D converters used in Digidesign®'s ProTools® HD 192 I/O interface), hardware-accelerated effects and mixing, comprehensive sync options and seamless compatibility with your favorite PC audio/sequencer software. No other audio solution available offers the performance, flexibility and value of the E-MU 1820M.

The E-MU 1820M features:
Mastering grade 24-bit/192kHz converters - the same A/D converters used in Digidesign's flagship ProTools HD 192 I/O Interface delivering an amazing 120dB signal-to-noise ratio

Hardware-accelerated effects - over 600 standalone and E-MU Power FX VST plug-in effects with no CPU overhead

PatchMix(tm) DSP zero-latency hardware mixing and monitoring - with super-flexible patchbay - no external mixer needed

Comprehensive analog and digital I/O plus MIDI and sync - 18 inputs and 20 outputs, two sets of MIDI I/O, Word Clock, SMPTE and MTC Sync, plus FireWire port

Two TFPro(tm) studio-grade preamps with Mic/Line inputs via Neutrik connectors, 48V phantom power and 40dB of gain - plug microphones, guitars and keyboards straight into your system

Compatibility with most popular audio/sequencer applications - ultra-low latency 24-bit/192kHz

ASIO 2.0 and Stereo WDM drivers

E-MU Production Tools Software Bundle - includes Cakewalk SONAR LE, Steinberg Cubase LE and Wavelab Lite, Ableton Live Lite 4 for E-MU, IK Multimedia AmpliTube LE and T-RackS EQ, Minnetonka diskWelder BRONZE, SFX Machine LT, plus E-MU's Proteus X LE Desktop Sound Module - everything you need to create, record, edit, master and burn is in the box

I/O Configuration:
Two TFPro Mic/Line/Hi-Z preamps (w/48V phantom power)
Six 1/4" Balanced Inputs
Eight 1/4" Balanced Outputs
Turntable input (w/ground lug and hardware RIAA preamp)
24-bit/192kHz ADAT In/Out (switchable to S/PDIF)
24-bit/96kHz coaxial S/PDIF In/Out (switchable to AES/EBU)
24-bit/96kHz optical S/PDIF Out (switchable to AES/EBU)
Two sets of MIDI In/Out
Four stereo 1/8" Speaker Outputs (configurable from stereo to 7.1)
Stereo Headphone Output
Firewire® Interface

Sync Configuration:
Word Clock In/Out
SMPTE In/Out
MTC Out

E-DSP Hardware-accelerated Effects, Mixing and Monitoring:
E-MU's Digital Audio Systems feature the powerful E-DSP chipset, which features a hardware-accelerated effects processor with over 28 effects plug-ins (over 600 presets). This effects architecture is fully expandable, allowing you to add more effect plug-ins to your system as needed. E-DSP also provides zero-latency, hardware-based mixing and monitoring via the included PatchMix DSP mixer, delivering unmatched flexibility in routing audio between all of your physical and virtual (ASIO/WDM) inputs and outputs- no external mixer needed.

All Digital Audio Systems ship with the following Effects Plug-ins:

Stereo Reverb Lite Reverb Compressor
Leveling Amp Chorus Flanger
Phase Shifter Frequency Shifter Distortion
Speaker Simulator Rotary Speaker Auto-Wah
Vocal Morpher 1-Band Para EQ 1-Band Shelf EQ
3-Band EQ 4-Band EQ Mono Delay 100
Mono Delay 250 Mono Delay 500 Mono Delay 750
Mono Delay 1500 Mono Delay 3000 Stereo Delay 100
Stereo Delay 250 Stereo Delay 500 Stereo Delay 750
Stereo Delay 1500