3 posts, 1 page, 743 views

#1 • • Hed Kandi Guest
8983_Netti_juliste_hed_kandi_1.jpg
#2 • • Hed Kandi Guest
Updated.
#3 • • Hed Kandi Guest
ROB WILDER

It's all about me..............

1993 The Gardening Club, Covent Garden, London with residents Jeremy Healy and Chris and James, my first gig! 2 years as a resident saw Saturdays in London turn into a blur...

1995 - 2000, Residencies at the House of Windsor, Tongue N Cheek (Oxford) and finally Miss Moneypennies in Birmingham, 3 years resident at the infamous Bonds and Tour Manager/Resident for 18 months saw me travel all over the world including Moscow, Singapore, New York and South Africa.

2000 - 2004, Today my Funky influences carry on as one of the Hed Kandi Dj's, having played some of the most amazing gigs of my life with Hed Kandi things don't get much better than this, with a love of vocal funky house with a dirty edge the dancefloors of clubs worldwide have recently been given the opportunity to hear what its all about........................

2004 - Today, and its still all about Hed Kandi, now a firm fixture as one of Hed Kandis main Headline Dj's, Remixes of Solu Musics " Fade", Shiney Greys "why" and my own single `Wilder + Clarke - Stand up' signed to Ministry of Sound this year, only to be championed by the man himself Roger Sanchez!!! Next my own Worldseries Album that was recorded live from the infamous "Les Bains Douches" in Paris, getting to mix the Hed Kandi Winter mix album followed by the Summer mix album, the Classics album and the massive selling Disco Kandi albums it doesn't get much better than this, unless playing for Bacardi B bar at V Festival 2005 and 2006 counts or in front of 50,000 people at the mighty Fruitstock festival and a diary in 2006 that many DJ's would die for, 2006 has been Incredible with amazing gigs in Brazil, Ibiza, Amsterdam, Singapore, Taipei to name a few and 2007 is gonna be even bigger!