N.e.o. - March Mix - All sorts Mixed with some Scratching

2 posts, 1 page, 779 views

#1 • • dejayneo Guest
Hi All

I've uploaded a mix last month, if you are interested you can check it out on the links below, or you can browse all my stuff on this link - Dj N.e.o. Homepage

It starts off slower than my other mixes & is also a bit techy, it goes into a Trance vibe, builds to full on banging & then winds down towards the end. There's a load of scratching spread through it as well.

Anyway, here's the Tracklisting -

1) Massive Attack - Unfinished Symphony (BK & Vinylgroover House Mix)
2) BBE - 7 Days (Tomcraft Remix)
3) Duderstat - Mahananda (Airbase Remix)
4) Stenna - Skyline (Original Mix)
5) Ferry Corsten - Right of Way
6) Way Out West - Killa (Orkidea vs Dallas Superstars remix)
7) Xpress 2 - Smoke Machine (Mark Sherrys 2005 Outburst remake)
8 Sonic Vibe - Desert Island (Sonicvibes Sandleaper Mix)
9) Mickey Modele - Beached
10) 4 Clubbers - Sonar (Club Mix)
11) Keane - Last Time (Martin Roth Remix)
12) Orbital - One Perfect Sunrise - (Stereo 8 Remix)

To Stream This Mix - Click Here

To Download This Mix - Click Here

I hope it can put a smile on your face...

N.e.o.
#2 • • T82 Guest
Yeah... I've said it before and I just have to say it again. Scratching really rapes the whole feeling again. :crybaby:

And again... u have not builded a set, u've just mixed some tracks in a row.
That "thin red line" that goes through the entire set is missing again, and that breaks the mood as much as that occasional scratching. Well... there is some sort of really thin-hard-german-commercial-sound-red-line in the few first tracks...
But that's just what I think.

It really hurt my ears to hear "Killa" totally raped with that scratching and those :confused: really wierd acapellas. That tune is one of my favorites...

And... Orbital... a track on my alltime top 10... Progressive... Scratched :crybaby: :angry: :angry: ...

..But in the end.. . this got me to certain mood... I'll go to sleep now and listen to This before I pass out.