Miksi HTFR -recordsista löytyy aina niin harvinaisia levyjä?

3 posts, 1 page, 1,221 views

#1 • • Quu Guest
V: Koska ne taitaa vähän itte tehtailla niitä.

http://www.dogsonacid.com/showthread.php?s=b553dd117f33a50cc9bee153ef3aa944&threadid=349680&cache=12

was just reading about the new bootleg of 'the nine' exclusive to HTFR. I am suspicious that maybe htfr are the source of these bootlegs?

i was fucked over by htfr at xmas when buying a copy of 'roll on' and 'bonanza kid'. Both were advertised as 'uk official promo', and they charged about £15 for each. Rather than post out a proper copy, they sent out a bootleg that sounded like it had been recorded onto a dictaphone ,and on extremely warped vinyl.

Basically i got in touch with Trading Standards to report it, and they confirmed it was bootlegged. I looked into things a bit further, and it appears that HTFR is always the first source of these bootlegged vinyls. Sometimes they are unique in having exclusive stock of other classics they offer and I am guessing that they are responsilbe for the 'nine' bootlegs that have just come out.

I'm not sure what Trading Standards did in my case with respect to pursuing things with HTFR, but they are breaking the law on two counts: 1/ selling bootlegged material and 2/ incorectly advertising it as 'official uk promos'

It could possibly be them that produce these vinyls, as there are no other sites that seem to have the unparalleled levels of stock of these bootlegs.

Evidence that confirms this is the fact that even if one of their bootlegged vinyls is 'out of stock', it is always possible for HTFR to 'order in' more copies.

The worst part about it is the owner flaunts his moody wealth to everyone around.. Drives a carrera gt in a poofy purple pearlescent shade with 19's on with the number V1NYL, had his h2 hummer on ebay not long ago..

:D

edit:

http://www.htfr.com/ niille jotka ei tiedä
#2 • • :t:c: : : Guest
F-f-f-fallingin sävelellä: W-WW-W-Wanha

:)
#3 • • xybo Guest
Suurinosa htfr omista presseistä on kuitenkin ollu varsin hyvälaatusia. Vaikka kaipa niillä noita paskempikin on :/

-- xybo