Mr Left - Progressive sounds 5 @ Hammarskjöld

4 posts, 1 page, 896 views

#1 • • Left Guest
:) http://www.djleft.sohosted.com/Progressive_Sounds_5.mp3 :)

01: Ballroom - Open air
02: Piece Process - Right or wrong
03: Jarrod & Gilby - Monkey Trousers
04: Pavel Bildo (original mix)
05: Dirty Fours - Machines
06: Mooncat - Bad Ass (tune design mix)
07: Tony Thomas - Spirit Force
08: Fiendish House - Down to the ground
09: Piece Process - Move your body
10: Remy - Napolitan
11: Pascal Feos - Stream Electrics
12: Dirty Fours - Breathless.

Not the latest tracks out there, but didn't have the space to bring this mix earlier, but finally here it is. Again flowing proggie listening :cool:
#2 • • Djinni Guest
I listened this set of yours. Seemed Okay to me. No track really popped out from the rest, but that only means that it's a well balanced selection, and in theme for the whole duration.

Dunno about the "not the lastest", I hadn't heard most of the tracks before...

Anyway keep up the good work. Even if I'm not commenting, I'm listening every set of yours that I can see posted here.
#3 • • Left Guest
Many thanx Djinni, even if it's a few persons that can appriciate my progressive mixes I will post them here :)
About the tracks in 5, most are round one year dated, but my mixes will always be a mix of new & older progressive!
I love to find good tracks that match very smooth too eachtother, so i will grab back into the collection to find a good balanced selection tracks as you perfectly described.
Often i hear mixes with the latest tracks but the mix itselfs is out-balanced, a mix without a soul.

Keep listening :D
#4 • • 0z- Guest
Uuhh.. Ballroom! :hearts:

Nice mix, very nice. This would work so much better in live, i think. Nice selection of tracks and pretty unique sound, works fine for me. Your mixing technique is very good, you sounded like a real pro. :cool: Keep up teh good work! :)