Ron Carroll - Vocallife pt. 1 (a realaudio mix)

2 posts, 1 page, 1,016 views

#1 • • icam Guest
roncarroll_vocallifept1.gif

TRACKLIST
!! UNAVAILABLE !!

Listen : http://www.icam.se/links.php?a=jump&id=38
Length : 71min
Format : Realaudio

Biography & Discography :
Starting off his career in the early 1980's spinning at his own dance club The Bangin' Enterprize on the South Side of Chicago, Ron Carroll, just two years into the game, was opening for Lil' Louis, Mike Dunn, and the legendary Ron Hardy.

From his beginnings in House Music he wanted to use his experience singing in the church choir and sing Gospel lyrics over House tracks. From this desire came his early work on Clubhouse Records in collaboration with Ron Trent, Big ED, Hula & K. Fingers on tracks like "My Prayer" and "A New Day".

Wanting to branch out on his own, he headed to the 1994 WMC and crossed paths with none other than his musical mentor, Little Louie Vega. This working friendship gave him the chance to write a Billboard #1 Dance Hit "I Get Lifted" for Barbara Tucker.

He then teamed up with Mike Dunn and Byron Stingily as the Deep Soul Production Company and went on to write six songs on Byron's "The Purist" full-length on Nervous Records working alongside such producers as Frankie Knuckles, Mousse T. & Boris Dlugosh, Marc Kitchen, and Maurice Joshua. In that same production company he worked with Destiny's Child, Adeva, Kim English, Kathy Brown, and many others.

An introduction to UC/Afterhours began a longstanding outlet for his songwriting skills as well as giving him the chance to be not only the writer, but also the artist as well on cuts like "Sounds" and "Stronger". This also brought about the production team Ministers of Sound (Mr. Carroll in cahoots with Spero Pagos).

Another fellow UC/Afterhours employee Mazi introduced Ron to Fiat Lux Records in France and from that introduction came the double platinum single Superfunk "Lucky Star" with Ron on vocals.

2001 brings Ron to Dust Traxx, Inc. and the dawn of his new imprint ''Body Music'' where we can count on him to knock out hit after hit with the greatest of ease. Ron consistently boosts his musical success and continues to be the embodiment of House Music.

Discography :
Ron Carroll - Come Into My Life (G-high)
Ron Carroll - Can't Give Up (Yellorange)
Ron Carroll - A New Day (Af-ryth-mix Sounds)
Ron Carroll - My Prayer (Af-ryth-mix Sounds)
Ron Carroll - Pressing On (Chicago Style Records)
Ron Carroll - Stronger (Afterhours)
Ron Carroll - Angel (Afterhours)
Ron Carroll - Get With Him (Dialogue)
Ron Carroll - Natural (Music 101)
Ron Carroll - Soundz (Strictly Hype Recordings)
The RC Connection Featuring Jackie Haywood - Wait (Dialogue)
Ron Carroll - World Celebration (Afterhours)
Rochelle Fleming - It's Not Over (Afterhours)

Vocal Production :
Kluster - My Love (Scorpio Music)
Superfunk - Lucky Star (Fiat Lux)
Audio Soul Project - Community (NRK Sound Division)
DJ Pope - Waymaker (Look At You)
Testament - Work It Out (Afterhours)
Rick Garcia Versus Disco Kidz - Dancefloor (Riviera)
Mazi - Retrofuturism EP (Rique Music)
Testament - We Need Love (Soulgroove Records)
Hardsoul - Back Together (Soulfuric)
King's Of Underground - I'll Be There (Bodymusic)

Remixes :
Brothers In The Struggle - Holdin' On (Ron Carroll's Body Music Vocal Mix) (Silk Entertainment)
Brothers In The Struggle - Holdin' On (Ron's Dub) (Silk Entertainment)
Mazi feat. Donna Blakely - Could It Be You? (Ron Carroll's Divine Horny Feeling) (Afterhours)
Ground Level feat. Rheji - Someday (Ron Carroll's Dark Mood Vocal) (Afterhours)
The RC Groove Project - The Sermon (Ron's Chigaco Style Vibe Mix) (?)
Poetry & Rhythm - Making Love on Making Love (Body Music)
Ron Carroll - Can't Give Up (Ron Carroll's Body Music Original) (Yellorange)
Nathan Drew Larsen - Standing Still (Audio Soul Project Dub & Vocal) (Airtight)
#2 • • icam Guest
no feedback ?