Live forever?

11 posts, 1 page, 2,320 views

Ante

#2 • • Ante
Koska tämä on freestyle, niin ekana mieleen tulevat:
  • Oasis - Live Forever
  • Queen - Who Wants to Live Forever (sekä Dunen että Sarah Brightmanin versiot)

Googlettamalla löytyi myös
  • Bryan Adams (tuo Kanadan kraaterinaama) - I Don't Wanna Live Forever

Niin, ja tuli vihdoin ja viimein sämplättyä Hang The Dj:stä yksi ihan bueno puhepätkä - olkaas hyvät: http://www.nic.fi/~amulari/temp/beatles_last_forever.mp3
#3 • • Edited Laite Guest
Vittu. Ihan kun ei riittäis sähköpostissa tulevat samanlaiset viestit vaan niitä pitää ängetä tännekin?

Näille spammeille on parempikin osoite XXX

edit: oikeestaan voisin editoida tonkin pois
t: laite.
#4 • • Fusione Guest
Linkki editoitu pois jottei useampi spämmääjä rohkaistuisi niitä tänne lähettämään.
#5 • • drS Guest
no hitto, haluutte kuitenkin vaan pitää ikuisen elämän salaisuuden ittellänne ja siks editoitte urlin siihen pois vetoamalla johonkin ikivanhaan ja kulahtaneeseen foorumisääntöön 'spammista'..

GG!
#6 • • osenoko Guest

no hitto, haluutte kuitenkin vaan pitää ikuisen elämän salaisuuden ittellänne ja siks editoitte urlin siihen pois vetoamalla johonkin ikivanhaan ja kulahtaneeseen foorumisääntöön 'spammista'..

GG!

Haiskahtaa Illuminatilta ja salaliitolta :angry: :angry:
#7 • • drS Guest
haisee zerafilta.
#8 • • Ana-- Guest

Do you want to live Forever? Do you want to make it impossible to die from aging? There is a way, with Alex Chiu's Immortal life ring you can live forever. Click below to become immortal:

http://xxxx.xxxxxxxxx.xxx/affiliates/clickthru.cgi?id=jonkpount

I am inclined to inform you about the fact that people who will be promptly
shot when seen will indeed NOT live forever, and buddy...

you just made my list.
#9 • • Taedium Guest

Do you want to live Forever?

Yes, YES, YES!

Do you want to make it impossible to die from aging?

I've always wanted to be a demigod! Yes, I want to be the first guy in the history of... life to live forever.

There is a way, with Alex Chiu's Immortal life ring you can live forever.

The link seemed to be down, so you can just charge my credit card directly:

Number: 1987.8198.6783.6465
Valid: 04/06
Name on the card: Mr. Mud

Click below to become immortal:

Oh, please, let me in. If immortality is only that easy!

By the way, why didn't you sell your idea, got a Nobel peace price, got your name in the pages of history and be the richest man in the world? Why such a small market like this little scheme?
#10 • • :t:c: : : Guest
I'd just like to add that in theory the aging process can be stopped, it's in our genes, just like regeneration <3
#11 • • jouni a Guest
Motörhead - Stone DEAD Forever